Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. (1590 Views)

The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / Lady Accidentally falls To Her Death while Nagging With her Boyfriend(pic,video) / How To Treat A Nagging Wife..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The Harsh words will Force him to Hustle Harder. smiley

If a Broke man's wife is Soft, he will become LAZY. :
[b][/b]( sad

Cra.zy mentality.

Nothing I no go read for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Puss360:
Lol... Nagging is never a good behaviour... No matter how you packaged it....
If a poor man can ensure the nagging of his wife, it's because he has no alternatives... And once money comes, first thing he does is to distance himself....
Nagging is not akin to encouragement....
You been poor might be that things aren't going well, you just need someone to encourage you to try something else while having hope and faith in you....
Nagging is like complaining....

A nagging wife will complain of drinking garri with the poor husband, but a good wife will persevere and hope for better tomorrow...

"Tomorrow, they say, is pregnant...."

Leave that dude, even if I am poor once I pamper your nagging for one month I will disappear.

Do you know the mental draining that occurs when such behaviour is the case? It's unimaginable. Nagging is a no no, not even an option.

1 Like

Re: Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. by Vinnie2000(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

What happens to the wife aspiring for greatness? This notion of men been the only one to succeed is archaic and should be trashed.

Marriage isn't a place to stress one party but a place where the two put out ideas to make the union work.

There shouldn't be nagging for success to her , in real sense success even happen more when tranquility prevails.

In Africa, na Man be the Provider.😏😏

As a Broke Man, Even if your wife Aspire for Greatness and becomes Financially comfortable,
She will pretend she doesn't have money and secretly start building house.😌😌😌

EveryMan in this Climes should Hustle hard and be Wise. πŸ˜•πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. by Tobest94: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
Mumu post.. very mumu post.. The same harsh words na him force Seun egbegbe into stealing.. Don’t let anybody force or nag you into doing something you don’t want to do pls

1 Like

Re: Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

In Africa, na Man be the Provider.😏😏

As a Broke Man, Even if your wife Aspire for Greatness and becomes Financially comfortable,
She will pretend she doesn't have money and secretly start building house.😌😌😌

EveryMan in this Climes should Hustle hard and be Wise. πŸ˜•πŸ™‚

I can't seven be in a situation to get married to a woman who inky see the good part when I am providing meaning she abandon ship when it goes southwards.

Money is just a tool to make life easier for people who hold it and that you are broke doesn't mean you are a failure, let it sink.

How many families do you even think have at least seven digit in their account in a place like Nigeria? War less than 5 percent if we are to go with NBS statistics churned out recently. Meaning majority off the population are broke, it then means their wives should hit them and bag them to death because their means of livelihood isn't amongst the too 1 percent.

What do you even do with a human being who claims to love you but can't share resources with you wether you are down or not.

Celebrating craz.y attitude like nagging as a means to motivating men is the most crazy statement I have come across on the internet, they should use that nagging to motivate themselves and have financial freedom.

I have nothing to do with self centered and greedy people who inky think about themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

I can't seven be in a situation to get married to a woman who inky see the good part when I am providing meaning she abandon ship when it goes southwards.

Money is just a tool to make life easier for people who hold it and that you are broke doesn't mean you are a failure, let it sink.

How many families do you even think have at least seven digit in their account in a place like Nigeria? War less than 5 percent if we are to go with NBS statistics churned out recently. Meaning majority off the population are broke, it then means their wives should hit them and bag them to death because their means of livelihood isn't amongst the too 1 percent.

What do you even do with a human being who claims to love you but can't share resources with you wether you are down or not.

Celebrating craz.y attitude like nagging as a means to motivating men is the most crazy statement I have come across on the internet, they should use that nagging to motivate themselves and have financial freedom.

I have nothing to do with self centered and greedy people who inky think about themselves.

I Created this post due to that Obavoh Guy whose post is on FP now. smiley

Went to ask for loan in a Person's house, Ate food and took Fishes home
which his Wife gladly received and Fried without asking him if he succeeded in his mission. sad sad

The Guy seems unserious and his Wife seems to be pampering him. undecided

So I believe Most Broke Married Men, if they Have Wives who Demands alot from them and even nag,
They will see reason to hustle harder. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. by Evolutionism: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Vinnie2000:

If you are a Broke married man and your Wife is okay with your condition,
You are doomed and will likely remain in POVERTY for Life! 😨😌😌

But If you have a Nagging, Materialistic, Loose-tongued wife,
You will be pushed to walk Bitter Paths to making Money.πŸ€¨πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

If you are a Man and your wife happily takes your N500 to cook Okro soup, You better be Worried.😏😏
Do Something that will make her Reveal her Frustrations/Anger in the marriage.

You need to be Told Harsh words, to wake you up from your Slumber! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Nplfmod. Push to FP for Pple to learn. smiley

grin grin grin

This guy againgrin

2 Likes

Re: Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. by Luckysbab: 4:46am On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:

The options of a broke man are limited unlike a rich man.

A rich man can abscond from home, go to another city, buy or rent a house just to avoid a nagging wife.

A broke man will always come back home every night to tolerate a nagging wife and be praying for God to elevate him so he can leave to save his sanity.

wink
Re: Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. by Luckysbab: 4:48am On Dec 11, 2023
1Sharon:
Nagging doesn't work. It'll just make the man resent his wife and get a side chick.

Notice how side chicks are never told that there is no money.

So you are insinuating side chicks are dull? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. by 1Sharon(f): 5:17am On Dec 11, 2023
Luckysbab:

So you are insinuating side chicks are dull? cheesy

How did you get that from my comment?

1 Like

Re: Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. by Luckysbab: 5:22am On Dec 11, 2023
1Sharon:

How did you get that from my comment?

As to not be able to figure out the financial status of the lover boy?

1 Like

Re: Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. by Usmanovic95(m): 7:11am On Dec 11, 2023
Op,you only limit your reason to financial effect it could have which is not even guaranteed. You obviously didn't highlight the mental, physiological and psychological effects.Some men are six feet down already, some are in jail and some are damaged for life all because they have a toxic wife who made hell out of their lives.
Don't wish a toxic wife for yourself or people you love, the disadvantages of marrying a toxic wife outweighs it advantage.

1 Like

Re: Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2023
Usmanovic95:
Op,you only limit your reason to financial effect it could have which is not even guaranteed. You obviously didn't highlight the mental, physiological and psychological effects.Some men are six feet down already, some are in jail and some are damaged for life all because they have a toxic wife who made hell out of their lives.
Don't wish a toxic wife for yourself or people you love, the disadvantages of marrying a toxic wife outweighs it advantage.

Your Points are Great. πŸ‘πŸ‘

But I feel most Broke Pple need some Bitter/Harsh words to Sparkle them.

Without that, Many will be tempted to become LAZY and complacent.😏

It's just like some Guys who Stay in their Parent's house till 35,40years of age.πŸ™„πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

If Their Parents are so Cool and nice, Many of such Guys will NEVER leave.πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

But a Nasty remark or Two will force them to make serious plans of leaving. πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. by Usmanovic95(m): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Your Points are Great. πŸ‘πŸ‘

But I feel most Broke Pple need some Bitter/Harsh words to Sparkle them.

Without that, Many will be tempted to become LAZY and complacent.😏

It's just like some Guys who Stay in their Parent's house till 35,40years of age.πŸ™„πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

If Their Parents are so Cool and nice, Many of such Guys will NEVER leave.πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

But a Nasty remark or Two will force them to make serious plans of leaving. πŸ™

Logically I understand your standpoint, but do you know that you can only wake up someone who is actually asleep and not some merely pretending to be asleep.What can propel success in a man is his inherent motivation to succeed and level of his ambition and not necessarily the vile words of a toxic woman..
Although every man needs that special character who will not make you feel too comfortable at your comfort zone and obviously it's your woman who can play that role better just that she shouldn't act the toxic script everytime.

2 Likes

Re: Why A Broke Married Man Should Have A Nagging Wife. by louken(m): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
1Sharon:
Nagging doesn't work. It'll just make the man resent his wife and get a side chick.

Notice how side chicks are never told that there is no money.
You get sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? / Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad / Heartbreaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.