Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,774 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Need Your Words Of Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Words Of Advice (598 Views)

A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. / In Your Words: What's The Difference Between Dating And Courtship? / Pls I Need Your Words Of Encouragement (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Need Your Words Of Advice by BillKay(f): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2011
My friend is in luv wit a guy whom oda gals r also trippin 4 nd wants 2 have him by all means,they r all competitin 2 be d girl dat will walk down d aile wit d guy. Should she continue in d race of luv or give up?
Re: I Need Your Words Of Advice by Meddler(f): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2011
Uve heard about jazz right? That one won't work. You need something stronger. Introducing Hip Hop ure one stop to all things "magical". With Hip Hop you can finally win that competition and have the man of ure dreams. Limited time offer. No refunds or exchanges.

(1)

Unconditional Love / The Story Of The Festival Of Love (valentine’s Day) / Pls I Nid A Serious Dating Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.