Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Unconditional Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unconditional Love (594 Views)

Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / Unconditional Love 4ur Wife Makes D World A Better Place. / The Selfish Human And The 'unconditional Love' Jargon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unconditional Love by gendebs(m): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2012
A poor boy living on a low income loved a girl from a wealthy family. One day d
boy proposed to her, then d girl said to the boy "listen!ur monthly salary is my daily
expenses. How can I b involvd wit u? U could Hav tot of dat? I can neva luv u So 4get abt me & get engaged wit someone of ur level. The guy kept on disturbing the girl and the only response the girl gave the guy was "you don't worth someone like me" But somehow they lost contact but d boy couldn't 4get her so easily. 8yrs later dey cam face 2face in a shoping center. D guy sighted the girl from afar, he was so happy that he hurriedly went to meet the lady and said hi to her, the lady immediately recognise the boy, the lady said,"Hey! Hw r u? Now am
married n ma husby earns N400k per month and he is also very smart and intelligient. D
guy's eyes got wet wit tears by hearingthose words. After few mins her husby came. B4 d lady could say somtin, her
husby on seein d guy said ''Sir u r here and why are you moody?
Meet my wife. Den he said 2his wife, Dis is my boss, am also 1 of those working on his $10 Billion world wide project & do u
knw my dear, "My boss loved a girl but he couldnt get her, n dats y he is still unmarried. She would have been so lucky if she had
married him. Nowadays, who can have dis type of luv 4 som1?

Moral: Life is not so short.So,dnt b so proud of urself & damn odas. Situations change wit time. Everyone should respect people's feelings, !
Re: Unconditional Love by iice(f): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
Hard to read these text scribbles.  Very adolescent.

I don't understand how someone who says 'How can i be involved with you, at your level?' can be 'proposed' to by the said non-level person? undecided
Is it a brain thing or what?
Well she got a husband earning more than before.  If she bagged the boss, she gets a husband earning even more.  From beginning to end, he's still defined by his wealth.  And he's okay with that from his 'loved a girl' state. 

BTW what's with this 'he/she/they don't worth it' thing?   That some new slang?
Re: Unconditional Love by tpia5: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2012
Oh lord, make una improve una english nah.

Geez.
Re: Unconditional Love by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
Whaaaaaaatttt!!!**in Jegede Sokoya's voice**

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me The True Story Of Valentine Pls? / What Do I Do? / Ladies Are Not Suppose To Cheat On Their Boyfriends...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.