Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Man In Detention For Raping Female Native Doctor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Detention For Raping Female Native Doctor (1605 Views)

Rahmon Adedoyin ‘Enjoys VIP Treatment In Detention, Sleeps In Special Quarters’ / My Friend Is Being Held In Detention For More Than Two Weeks Now / 32 SARS Operatives In Detention In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Detention For Raping Female Native Doctor by eddychukwu(m): 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
Considering the spiritual powers attributed to prophets, prophetesses and native doctors, many jaws dropped when news broke in Ocober that a prophetess in Ogun State was raped by a 40-year-old mason, Lekan Sunday, in a church.

It got even more interesting days ago when a man got arrested for raping female native doctor.

The 26-year-old victim and native doctor, whose name was not revealed for security reasons, told a South African media outlet SABC News, that the suspect sexually attacked her after inviting her to his house for spiritual cleansing.

According to her, the incident, which left her deeply traumatized and fearful, occurred at her client’s home where she had gone to perform a spiritual cleansing ritual.

The traditionalist, who had started her practice a year ago, said the experience has shaken her faith in her calling and her ability to trust male clients again.

She said, “Out of nowhere, the guy pushed me. I fell on the bed, and he grabbed me by my arms. I was trying to process everything that was happening because I was in shock. I came here to help someone spiritually, and this is what happens to me.

“I am still very scared to practice or to help, but I know that it is not something I can stop. It is not something I can resign from and say I am packing up my stuff, I am leaving because I have been called for a purpose at the end of the day.”

Also speaking on the incident, some Kimberly-based traditional healers described the development as a wake-up call for female healers in the country on the need to be extra careful.

They urged the government to ensure that the accused rapist receives the appropriate punishment to serve as a deterrent for others.

The accused is currently in police custody and is expected to appear in court soon.

Prior to his arrest by officers of the state command, PUNCH Metro reports that the suspect allegedly committed the crime some time in October.

Lekan reportedly stormed the church, Orioke Aanu Oluwa Gbohunmi, in the Ilogbo Adu area of Kemta in Abeokuta with weapons and met the victim sleeping.

He was said to have held the prophetess hostage while brandishing a knife in her face that he would kill her if she continued to give him a tough time.

When her call for help from people around the premises did not yield results, the prophetess was said to have started pleading with the suspect to pity her.

Despite several pleas with Sunday, the suspect was said to have insisted on her having sex with the prophetess.

After finally forcing her into submission and allegedly raping the prophetess, the victim was said to have approached a nearby police station, where the matter was reported. Having received the complaint, the police launched a manhunt for the suspect who had fled.

While speaking with PUNCH Metro on Tuesday, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Omolola Odutola, who confirmed the incident to our correspondent, said the prophetess recognised the suspect as a mason and labourer in the area.

1 Like

Re: Man In Detention For Raping Female Native Doctor by immortalcrown(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
If can control your sexual urge, most of your problem is solved.

I don't think any rapist deserves mercy from humans. But...
Re: Man In Detention For Raping Female Native Doctor by Righthussle: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
Watch as the fools that did not ask why the god that the worshippers that were killed in Owo church didn't save them would come here to ask why the native doctor's gods did not save her from the rapist.
Re: Man In Detention For Raping Female Native Doctor by youngrichnigga: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
OP must be high on Mpurunmirin because the above story started in South Africa but got related to Abeokuta in Ogun State......What are you driving at undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man In Detention For Raping Female Native Doctor by Melagros(m): 4:02am On Dec 11, 2023
That means their gods were either sleeping when the action was taking place or they don't exist at all
Re: Man In Detention For Raping Female Native Doctor by 1Sharon(f): 5:39am On Dec 11, 2023
Melagros:
That means their gods were either sleeping when the action was taking place or they don't exist at all

All Gods are sleeping.
Re: Man In Detention For Raping Female Native Doctor by mysticwarrior(m): 5:41am On Dec 11, 2023
#She said, “Out of nowhere, the guy pushed me. I fell on the bed, and he grabbed me by my arms. I was trying to process everything that was happening because I was in shock. I came here to help someone spiritually, and this is what happens to me"
Tmksouth what was your Zulu sangoma girlfriend doing standing in front of her patients bed? Secondly what happened to her supernatural abilities while the Zulu beast was pounding her to orgasm?

1 Like

Re: Man In Detention For Raping Female Native Doctor by southernbelle(f): 7:18am On Dec 11, 2023
Poor prophetess, I hope she can get the care she needs. Thank God the rapist has been caught, he will definitely get what he deserves - our laws have been very effective against these set of criminals lately.

1 Like

Re: Man In Detention For Raping Female Native Doctor by CHRISTFUCKER: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2023
Rape is not a crime

Women enjoy rape
Re: Man In Detention For Raping Female Native Doctor by Meteng: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Small push wey dem push am na on top bed she go fall. The guy grab her hands, legs come open, the guy enter. As an SA woman, I know say she no even wear pant sef
Re: Man In Detention For Raping Female Native Doctor by Kyari79(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2023
LUCKY MAN

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: “I Swear None Of You Will Graduate” – VC Vows As Her Phone Disappear / Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now / Female Undergrad Armed Robber Arrested In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.