Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,695 members, 7,851,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Escaping The Trap Set For Modern Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Escaping The Trap Set For Modern Men (449 Views)

Crazy Moment Security Guard Stops Hippopotamus From Escaping From The Zoo Enclos / New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Escaping The Trap Set For Modern Men by Omoawoke2(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
With the way men dey collect this days and turning to sisi in the hands of women, it’s necessary to follow ourselves talk man to man.
This advice is not meant for the brainwashed pussy ass guys who can’t think independently but follow stupid trends. Guys like that deserve to wear sanitary pads and carry purse.

Who be modern man, modern man is the man that the woman is dealing with without mercy. Na dem dey cry on top woman matter

You hear things like, I do whatever my wife tells me to do….
Modern man will enter kitchen and be cooking, washing plates and doing laundry
Na dem go talk say nobody says kitchen stuff is for women,
Na dem go dey stand behind feminism.
Na Mumu dem be, if you like follow them reason like that, African man will kneel down to propose.. lol, you be white man??

Well behave like a white man and suffer life one, that’s why divorce is on the rise, men suffering depression. You will see a woman threatening a man that I’ll divorce your ass, man will be crying like zombie. Well you asked for it when you failed to make your stand as a man

Males and females are not created to be competing with each other, we are supposed to complement each other.

Before you talk trash, we are different and that is nature. Trying to change it and switching our roles does not and cannot work, there won’t be balance and that’s why so many broken homes and depressed people.

Don’t let any modernization swindle you, as a man you are supposed to be in charge and lead your home. Not the other way, a ship without a captain will sink and a ship with two captains will sink too. You need to take charge of your wife and home before you end up frustrated and depressed like your senior modern puszy ass men
Re: Escaping The Trap Set For Modern Men by Omoawoke2(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
I’ll give you this tips to follow to be the man your creator made you to be. Not some idiot sissy man that a woman will turn to puppet in the name of gender equality. Or else you are comfortable having a directionless family where your wife does whatever she wants and later divorce you and spilt your properties, throw you into the streets and your children will call you a stupid father. While you will be alone at 60, depressed and frustrated.

If it were possible, men would have avoided women but we can’t do without them. You need them in your life, they’ve got puszy, they have got womb, they will care for your children and support you. You can’t do it alone as a man, you need them.
Re: Escaping The Trap Set For Modern Men by Omoawoke2(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
1. She shouldn’t know everything but make her know only what you is necessary for her to know:

Yes that’s right, let her know enough but not everything. Woman are emotional and not as rational as men, a woman who knows every single thing about you in and out is what they call see finish.

She will size you up, know your weakness and your strengths. She will definitely use it as a weapon. Keep somethings hidden, don’t be 100% predictable.
You are a man for fvks sake, the leader, if you can’t lead them don’t marry. Stop disgracing manhood.

A woman will always admire you as long as you have some tricks in your sleeves she doesn’t know. When she see you finish, respect don finish.

There’s a reason men have a “will” and the wife won’t know about it till his death. You can have a secret account somewhere minus your joint account where you keep your fortune. Just be smart about it

2. Make her feel relevant and important in your life:

As against point one, don’t over do it. People will always find joy being a significant contributor in a team. The moment she feels she’s not contributing anything to you, the demon in her will begin to manifest. Don’t be the Mr perfect, once a while ask for some help (even though you may not really need it)
Ask her to give you and advice on something (no matter how little it may be or even if it doesn’t make sense)
Let her feel she’s part of the team. Tell her of a project you intend to work on and give her part of it to manage.
Something like, baby I’m thinking of something, please give me an advice, when she advises you, make it seem like, Yes! You are smart, that’s why I needed you so badly (even though na scope ) make her feel very relevant

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prostitution And Public Sanctimony / Do You Have Relatives That Wait For You To Like Their Photos? / Romantic – Old Man Buys Diamond Ring For His 80 Year Old Wife !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.