Stats: 3,157,986 members, 7,835,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Believe My Wife Is Cheating - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Believe My Wife Is Cheating (31631 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by LEGALSER: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
Mature advice only please.
I will keep this very short.
There is this her colleague she talks about almost all the time. He is also married. I became curious and decided to go through her WhatsApp chats with this guy. I saw in thier chats selfie pics she sends to him (normal selfie pics), and the one that really got to me is the part he invited my wife to come over and "lets make babies" according to him. But her reply was "No I can't, your hands are full"....Please who can decode this her reply to him?....I confronted her but she denied ever having anything to do with him beside been colleagues. But my worry is why chat flirty chats with a guy and what would give him the mind to ask her to come over and .......... Please I need mature advice only

Send her packing and file for a divorce. Stop being a simp.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Kazim88: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Just report to top management or HR.

Your wife will throw him under the bus. He will definitely be sacked for sexual harassment.

Are you get to keep your farm tool all to yourself... For the time being.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Rilwayne001: 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
There is this her colleague she talks about almost all the time. He is also married. I became curious and decided to go through her WhatsApp chats with this guy. I saw in thier chats selfie pics she sends to him (normal selfie pics), and the one that really got to me is the part he invited my wife to come over and "lets make babies" according to him. But her reply was "No I can't, your hands are full"....Please who can decode this her reply to him?....I confronted her but she denied ever having anything to do with him beside been colleagues. But my worry is why chat flirty chats with a guy and what would give him the mind to ask her to come over and .......... Please I need mature advice only

Get her company Hr email and report the werey. God punish him.

And you’re too soft on your wife mehn

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Those boys are much more men than your father can ever be.
You obviously lack food parental upbringing.

One of them has quote me lmao 🀣

He's definitely one the "mummy thank you" boys that's why my comment hurt him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cry and die πŸ₯΄

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Wallade(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
qtguru:

Visit the office and report to the Boss, blow the whole thing up, and let his wife know if you can.

This is not acceptable

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Felaincarnated: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Her hands neva full yet cos she's still on plan to bring in bastards for her husband
AchichaMmuo:

She didn't say my hands are full, but his hands are full, implying she would have bleeped the guy if his hands were not full, whether she was married or not. She cheating on you.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Ebubu: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
We4all:
Your wife or side chick? Once upon a time, men think they could cheat and get away with it because according to them, it's a man's world.

Nowadays, the game has changed and women are giving men a run for their money in the cheating game. To worsen matters, they are also giving men bastard children. I like the turn of events and let the best gamer win.
May your husband out-cheat you in Jesus name.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Godoverevery: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Op is funny,

If your wife is cheating, she will never ever talk about the man she's cheating with all the time, you won't even know he exists, so stop with the unnecessary assumption.

If read your husband chat with a lady **telling him to come let make babies**

It with be an unnecessary assumption to you abi??

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by qtguru(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Op nairaland stupid boys wey still dey chop "mummy thank you" will spoil your marriage saying trash and insulting your wife, do not listen to them, go to your wife who is there with you and settle this issue amicably.

it's like Snake advising you on how to deal with snakes

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Naddy100(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
[quote author=Mhizzard post=127425411]You have no wife.As she said 'that his hand has full already',that mean if his hand has not she would give in unreluctantly.tell her to cut off any forsaking relationship she has with the philandering Guy if she want you people's journey of love to be intact.i can't advise you to tell her to terminate the contract she has with the company whom she/the guy work with.
That relationship is beyond what you're thinking o, please if you have kids already, go for DNA test o....
Simp

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by qtguru(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wallade:

This is not acceptable

reason being ?
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
OkayDaddy:

This idiot is always trying to deflect suspicion of cheating women. Are you under a curse or why do you always reason like someone without proper mental formation.

Afofugbemu Asinwin

Tsinnanu Dan iska

Na San ka na chi durun ubanka

Cry 😒

And

Die

πŸ₯΄

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
Sorry bro. If u already have kids with her better go for a DNA test asap..

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by DeLaRue: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
377:
Go and confront the guy in the office or rather complain to the top management of the company by then he will back off. Show them the evident

That's so whimpish.

Why would a grown man go to his wife's workplace to make a fool of himself.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by jamesversion: 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
See the reason why you need to marry ugly virgin woman. grin

Infact, marry a black, short, ugly & virgin woman. That way, you may find peace in your marriage. Except Satan the devil is on your matter. grin

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Someone told your beloved wife to come so they can make babies together and you still need someone to help you decode what that means undecided

I pity you in advance. Accept my sympathy.

His brain needs to be docoded grin

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by OkayDaddy: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Afofugbemu Asinwin
Tsinnanu Dan iska
Na San ka na chi durun ubanka
Cry 😒
And
Die
πŸ₯΄

Fountainofyouth:
My past relationships always start with sex,
https://www.nairaland.com/5227228/love-emotions-health#79040933

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

If read your husband chat with a lady **telling him to come let make babies**

It with be an unnecessary assumption to you abi??

Yes I will not assume anything since he didn't say yes, I will only ask what led to her asking such, very simple.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by VULCAN(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Woman defending women.

See how this one sidestepped the lover's message.

What effrontery will a man who has not seen your pant have to ask you to come and make babies?

Rubbish

Fountainofyouth:
Op is funny,

If your wife is cheating, she will never ever talk about the man she's cheating with all the time, you won't even know he exists, so stop with the unnecessary assumption.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hmmm! It is well. At OP, you don't need a prophet to decode anything for you. If this issue is left unattended, you may lose your wife to to her office colleague
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
They are already fucking.for him to get mind tell a married woman that.Omo,the relationship is too cordial between them.obviously dem don already knack

You are right. They have had flings. I will advise that man to carry out DNA on his kids, if he has any already

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
OkayDaddy:

If you like edit my comment and type trash, won't change the fact that asinwin ni e.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by TUANKU(m): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
The colleague is cleaning her pipes grin

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by tafabaloo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Do you really need anyone to explain this sentence, " No I can't, your hands are full" to you ? No, except you are dumb.

Your wife's would be boyfriend is a philanderer,( that is, if they are not already sleeping together) and both of them knew each other well. Ask those who work in an corporate organisation or government establishments, they would tell you that a lot of shit happens among married colleagues.

How do you explain a man so confident around your wife to the extent of proposing to her that," they should both make babies" together.

Meanwhile, for the sake of love you may decide to turn a blind eye, but if I were you, I'll dig further to establish my suspicion, even without arousing her suspicion.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by jumokeadele(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Do you have to use the word stupid, dey you dey na. Oga ops, your wife is on nairaland o, na she be this.
Fountainofyouth:

A very stupid assumption

Men and women say a lot of things to those they are close with either male or female jokingly, that doesn't mean they've had sex.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:

Do you have children already? Please carry out DNA tests on them. Bro women are very cunny and brutal when doing things in secrets. That guy has bleeped her already. You shouldn't have confronted her because now she will be more careful. Women will never admit they cheated, so it's surprising you expect her to tell you the truth

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
VULCAN:
Woman defending women.

See how this one sidestepped the lover's message.

What effrontery will a man who has not seen your pant have to ask you to come and make babies.

Rubbish

Most of you don't even work to know how work environment is, when someone is close to a man, or trying to over joke, you people say alot of rubbish

And yes women defending women. And so far, she said she can't, so what exactly is the stress?

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Godoverevery: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Yes I will not assume anything since he didn't say yes, I will only ask what led to her asking such, very simple.

I see..............that you Anyway.

The OP don't want to be that stupid that why he is asking for advise and not taking it lightly.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
jumokeadele:
Do you have to use the word stupid, dey you dey na. Oga ops, your wife is on nairaland o, na she be this.

Werey cheesy
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Wallade(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
qtguru:

reason being ?

If you are the man in the scenario, you should face your wife not the other man.

In fact, you have no business with the man except he comes into your house to fu.. ck your wife. Then you can take physical or logical action against him.

For now, you can only do "magun" jazz to deal with him or and her, if you want to get at him physically.

It is quite immature to go to the HR of their coy to report such matter

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by LordCenturion(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024

You are right, they are flirting but they haven't done anything, she said his hands are full means the guys have many ladies he's dating or maybe he's dating someone she knows.

Bro, your wife may be dating someone else but not the guy yet, it's okay that you confronted her, but I will advise you to keep mute from now on,don't ever talk about it again and don't check her phone again, let her relax for a year or more than a year before you give it a surprise checking again with good good evidence to back it.
but as for now, forget about it what happened, act as if nothing ever happened, continue with your normal life.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by modernWays: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Op is funny,

Can you as a married woman take your selfie and send it to random men in the name of colleague? Can your colleague tell you to come and make babies(which mean have sex) withiout getting insult of his life and immediately get blocked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast / Mr Rilwan Adelanwa Is Missing / My Sister Got Pregnant At 21 And My Dad Is Not Taking It Lightly

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52