Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

I Believe My Wife Is Cheating - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Believe My Wife Is Cheating (31586 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by reiddecuti: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
And you're still here...

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Xwizard: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by geedot: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wahala
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by yahoodetector: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
Mature advice only please.
I will keep this very short.
There is this her colleague she talks about almost all the time. He is also married. I became curious and decided to go through her WhatsApp chats with this guy. I saw in thier chats selfie pics she sends to him (normal selfie pics), and the one that really got to me is the part he invited my wife to come over and "lets make babies" according to him. But her reply was "No I can't, your hands are full"....Please who can decode this her reply to him?....I confronted her but she denied ever having anything to do with him beside been colleagues. But my worry is why chat flirty chats with a guy and what would give him the mind to ask her to come over and .......... Please I need mature advice only

You bleeped up.

You shouldn't have confronted her yet but wait for them to continue till you have very undeniable evidence.

At this stage, she can deny anything and now will employ methods where you won't be able to catch her whenever she decides to romp.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Ohislee(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
I would advise you not to make hasty conclusions. Colleagues in the office may overstep their boundaries depending on how close they are with you. It is left for individuals to now draw the line.

The man was trying his luck with your wife when he made that statement. If she had fallen, "otilo". It's high time your wife draws the line with this her colleague.

Please don't listen to people telling you to send your wife packing.

I pray God grant's you wisdom on the right actions to take.

9 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Op dey prepare backup plans. Let her do her shit so that you can get enough evidence take break that bondage called marriage. She go dey muscle courage why you play like mumu, one day she go burst open all her dirty secrets. But before things fall apart, get something soft to make you land safely. Increase your savings, spend some sum on yourself to look good... No go dey reason woman matter, na IBP go kill you.. Enjoy the moment but keep your backup running in the background

13 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Revolva(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
Oga ur wife is for the street soon

They will surely nack her ...better send her out of ur house bow before the disgrace go pass this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by JayTripz(m): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
Sorry brother but Dem don knack ur wife over 3.5

Goal - Goal Sure pass

Highest scoring half na 2nd half

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by qtguru(m): 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
There is this her colleague she talks about almost all the time. He is also married. I became curious and decided to go through her WhatsApp chats with this guy. I saw in thier chats selfie pics she sends to him (normal selfie pics), and the one that really got to me is the part he invited my wife to come over and "lets make babies" according to him. But her reply was "No I can't, your hands are full"....Please who can decode this her reply to him?....I confronted her but she denied ever having anything to do with him beside been colleagues. But my worry is why chat flirty chats with a guy and what would give him the mind to ask her to come over and .......... Please I need mature advice only

Visit the office and report to the Boss, blow the whole thing up, and let his wife know if you can.

4 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by mrblessed(m): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
Matured advice to do what? That your wife has not commenced emotional cheating? Oga, it's only a matter of time before she warms her colleague's bed. Do something now!

2 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by tyinfinity: 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
Go and confront the man in the office .threaten him and report him to the management.if you know his name let us send spiritual missile to him
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by AchichaMmuo: 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:

She didn't say my hands are full, but his hands are full, implying she would have bleeped the guy if his hands were not full, whether she was married or not. She cheating on you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by MrSly(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
Your wife is slipping away from your grip. The main problem is that you can't stop her. You can only make her more conscious and more clever in hiding it from you but you can't stop her. As for knacking them never knack but your wife wants the knack but she is only waiting for to be sure that she can entrust such privacy to the guy. Your wife fantasizes this guy. All her mind is on him and you got little to do. Your only remedy is the necessary pills that will help you do the needful at the right time. No simping I'd not you will be the greatest and overall looser of this game your wife has started.

9 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Konyeokongoh: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Take no thought of what is happening.....Your wife has your back. What if she deleted her chats? Will you see anything...Ogbeni no worry....She gat your back!

..[b]But guy e reach to worry
I produce Customized Premium T-Shirt
See Flyers for details

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by shedy03(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Someone told your beloved wife to come so they can make babies together and you still need someone to help you decode what that means undecided

I pity you in advance. Accept my sympathy.
lol. Colleague, na becos she de go out to work.
That's why I de like Hausa people. They keep their wives at home, they call it kulle.
But the man must hustle his ass out to provide everything in the house.

3 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by nesgeeek(m): 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Some guys get mind Sha. He want to make babies with someone wife.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Skyfornia(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
If I were you, I will make sure the guys number is showing on the chat, then screenshot the chat and take it to the management of the company...the shame will drive one of them out of the company, that's if the company didn't sack any of them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
jumokeadele:
No man has the boldness to tell a woman lets make babies if they have never had sex before

A very stupid assumption

Men and women say a lot of things to those they are close with either male or female jokingly, that doesn't mean they've had sex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Wallade(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:

I am almost certain that it is either she has been fu..ckn her colleague or she is open to fu..ckn other men.

I think she wants to be adulterous or she already into adultery.

The question is: what should you do about it? You are the only one that should answer the question with options then we can help you to critically analyze the possible options to help you make a good decision.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Heffalump(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
@Op: You married a Lucifer in your house.

Use that text message as evidence and arrest the stupid bagga! The serial cheat of a guy has belittled you. The text is deeply penetrating to the division of marriage bond. There are three of you in that marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by ejieddy: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Confront her again and insist you must talk to the man and the management of her organization. Every organization frowns at any sort of relationship between staff, married or not especially when it's not declared. This one will most definitely affect her. I know someone who saw some chats like this on his wife's phone. He insisted he would speak to the management of their organization and this made the wife snap out of it and tell the man off. The man was transferred and so he left. When your job/reputation and livelihood is threatened, your head becomes correct. Don't deal with this with kids glove because I feel you are by asking to decode what's quite clear.

6 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by 123papas(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
As you have caught her, call the guy to warn him to stay away from your wife or trigger a job change for her.

Happy people also cheat, it’s human nature - don’t listen to those people typing that you chase her away. I believe your wife will be better off from how you manage the situation.

2 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by OlawaleBammie: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
OP accept my sinparty embarassed embarassed
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
Op nairaland stupid boys wey still dey chop "mummy thank you" will spoil your marriage saying trash and insulting your wife, do not listen to them, go to your wife who is there with you and settle this issue amicably.

3 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by OkayDaddy: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Op is funny,

If your wife is cheating, she will never ever talk about the man she's cheating with all the time, you won't even know he exists, so stop with the unnecessary assumption.

This idiot is always trying to deflect suspicion of cheating women. Are you under a curse or why do you always reason like someone without proper mental formation.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by lomprico(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:

They have not had sex yet but the guy is already testing the waters by that statement. For the fact that your wife is exchanging selfies with him, she is into him already. It's just a matter of time. It will happen soon.

And for the meaning of your wife's reply it means "No I can't have babies with you cos you are already married with kids, if you were still single, I will gladly carry your babies"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Franzinni: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bro ... I hope this meets you well, I understand your position and want you to know you are not alone, there are countless of married men who are in your situation or have passed through it, heck I have been there countless of times but that being said, you need to first realize that what a woman is, is not what men have been bred to believe, a woman is incapable of loving unconditionally becasue thier love must be tied to something physical and it must be something desirable to other women. I once read here on Nairaland where a man's wife was instructed not to allow her husband to sleep with her by her boyfriend or else she should not come to see him ... Her husband o and guess what she complied untill the day the husband say make he check her WhatsApp... He see the messages. Let me just say this, if she is able to seek validation elsewhere bro, then she is not yours, she is ours " meaning she is still accessible"... I leave you with this thought, why did God create everything completely, created all animals male and female, birds , fish all .... But he only created Adam? And all this while everything was stable and in harmony, God came down in the cool of the evening and chilled with Adam ... God knows what a woman is and that is why he hesitated becasue as soon as he made eve, all HELL broke lose... Guard your heart and health, focus on you and stop having a we mindset, because when e sup, only the strong know what to do, the weak respond with violence and that is why the prisons are full of weak men. It has happened to me, in the past and it made me paranoid but then I learnt that a man has no business checking a woman's phone. If you have reason to distrust her, then just switch off from putting her on a pedestal !!! Life is too short, it's less than 100 years, we came alone and we will go alone so why let another person's life choices infringe on your life path... You are the man, she is your wife ... Set the program and if she can't follow the program you find someone who will ... There are at least 7 women for everyman out there .... Swallow the red pill and just stop giving a 4ck! ...

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by OkayDaddy: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Op nairaland stupid boys wey still dey chop "mummy thank you" will spoil your marriage saying trash and insulting your wife, do not listen to them, go to your wife who is there with you and settle this issue amicably.

Those boys are much more men than your father can ever be.
You obviously lack good parental upbringing.

6 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by gigabyte13: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
Orisirisi
For your mind now
You get wife......
Person wey Dem go soon knack, if Dem never knack am already....
Uncle na only you Waka come oooooooooooo
THEY HAVE LEFT YOU FAR FAR FAR BEHIND

4 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Wallade(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
tyinfinity:
Go and confront the man in the office .threaten him and report him to the management.if you know his name let us send spiritual missile to him

This is not, highly, neccessary.

2 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Avast(m): 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
qtguru:

Visit the office and report to the Boss, blow the whole thing up, and let his wife know if you can.
I am not sure he has that courage.

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by rapheal5(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Arindin every where, well this story is not real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Woman Claims Watching 3d Film Made Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.