Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Believe My Wife Is Cheating - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Believe My Wife Is Cheating (31486 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / I Cannot Believe My Wife Could Be This Dirty / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Akalia(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
DrAda:
I believe she is not. She may be emotionally invested but then again, some count that as cheating. Just tell her your reservations.
In my experience with women, when a woman sends selfie to a guy on request she is really into that guy.

It is even possible that they both make errotic video/audio calls on WhatsApp and thereafter she deletes the record at her end.

Without sugar coating my thoughts, that married woman has likely had sex with that fellow or she intends to in the future if opportunity presents itself.

The only restraint keeping her is lthe lack of jusfiable opportunity.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by FireUpNow(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Oga who needs our advice abeg you don drink something or what? You are not operating well. A man whom your wife is having chat with told your beloved wife that she should come so they can make babies and you dey say abi she dey cheat on you? Oga wake up. That man is roding your wife steady and constantly. You better do DNA test for your kids first then seek for divorce. Also confront her and warn her seriously

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Emperor5(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
You don't need prophecy to know what is going on between them, if you are man enough you should have do a proper investigation and find out the truth at the moment you see the chat
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by excomarow(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
Mature advice only please.
I will keep this very short.
There is this her colleague she talks about almost all the time. He is also married. I became curious and decided to go through her WhatsApp chats with this guy. I saw in thier chats selfie pics she sends to him (normal selfie pics), and the one that really got to me is the part he invited my wife to come over and "lets make babies" according to him. But her reply was "No I can't, your hands are full"....Please who can decode this her reply to him?....I confronted her but she denied ever having anything to do with him beside been colleagues. But my worry is why chat flirty chats with a guy and what would give him the mind to ask her to come over and .......... Please I need mature advice only

...your hands are full
Means, to be so busy that you do not have time to do anything else.

Guy if they have not have sex, that means there are tendencies they will do it.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Maski87: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
Make thunder fire all those men who only see married women,when plenty single dey
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Coolboy009: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
I don't know why some men are so weak nowadays. Another man has the audacity to invite your wife to come over and let them make babies and your wife was not even offended or angry with him for making such a statement. And u are here asking people to decode what? That man is already having fun with your wife behind you.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by ramon212: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
There is this her colleague she talks about almost all the time. He is also married. I became curious and decided to go through her WhatsApp chats with this guy. I saw in thier chats selfie pics she sends to him (normal selfie pics), and the one that really got to me is the part he invited my wife to come over and "lets make babies" according to him. But her reply was "No I can't, your hands are full"....Please who can decode this her reply to him?....I confronted her but she denied ever having anything to do with him beside been colleagues. But my worry is why chat flirty chats with a guy and what would give him the mind to ask her to come over and .......... Please I need mature advice only

You wife is cheating emotionally already. There are two things here; either she has either had intercourse with her or not. He may not have slept with her reason for the No I cant your hands are full statement or he made have slept with her already and she doesn't want to continue sleeping with me. For your wife to have dirty/flirting chat with him it shows she's loose or the marriage she's loosing interested or she want to experience something new. Honestly, 70% or women still cheat when they are married. Only 20% of them get caught.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Freelancerr(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Let me teach you how to read her WhatsApp directly On your phone.

Check my number from my signature and hold 1k.

Everyone is allowed to text me on whatsapp
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by livebullet(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
This man, I sure say even when u see your wife dey run am cowgirl on top bed you go still ask for decoding... You are just willingly blind. You decide not to see things the way dey are.

Somebody is doing your wife already. The only thing I will advice you get a screenshot evidence saved and on tomorrow evening just lock her outside and ask her to go meet her colleague bf...

Nobody go blame u. U get evidence. But be careful once she knows you have evidence.. she fit kpai u. Women are dangerous.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by pappilo(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
377:
Go and confront the guy in the office or rather complain to the top management of the company by then he will back off. Show them the evident

Whatever you do.... Do not DO THIS.

Your marriage is already gone. Do not try to confront the work husband. Start making exit plans no matter how difficult it may seem.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Brownemeka: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
Be very careful the kind of advice u take here... most guys here are single... some can't even keep a steady relationship...these are the ones who will be telling you how that chat means your wife is cheating and how u should send her parking....My Dear your Wife is not cheating as far as that chat is concerned...is normal among ladies including married once to have Men flirting with them... did you read where she accepted or even said she's going to think about it...She said No outrightly... don't be too hard or strict on Her... just give Her advice and tell her how U love her and proud of her..... Just Sit Her down and tell Her the danger in keeping such person as friends and....if you truly Love Her, handle the matter with the mindset u want to her her and also save your Marriage.... don't allow Single boys hear who don't know what it takes to be married to ruin your marriage.she should've rebuked the Man for saying such.... let Her know...but don't be too hash about it.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by benjanny(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2023
Likely you are about to nurse another man's baby

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by NECO1998: 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Someone told your beloved wife to come so they can make babies together and you still need someone to help you decode what that means undecided

I pity you in advance. Accept my sympathy.
Don't mind him. I seriously pity him.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by blackgold2018(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nebes:
They are yet to knack but their flirting has gone very far. They'll knack if they meet privately. The guy is obviously a reckless and immoral fellow. Your wife is currently the one restricting the knack. Thread carefully so that you don't send her to him.
no dear… no matter what the husband does. They will still later Bleep.

That response from that lady shows she just needs more pampering and pressure before she agrees.
That response is enough to send her packing.

A responsible wife will never even create an avenue for a man to chat her that dirty. Even such chat happens, it’s supposes to be straight blocking

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Achoghim: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
From the tone of the chat, it can be deduced that the vermin is wooing your wife for sex but she's weakly resisting. Thankfully, you caught up on time. Now she knows that you know what she knows, don't stop making it obvious that you still have your eyes on her.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by alobright17(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nebes:
They are yet to knack but their flirting has gone very far. They'll knack if they meet privately. The guy is obviously a reckless and immoral fellow. Your wife is currently the one restricting the knack. Thread carefully so that you don't send her to him.
see this one .let's make babies can only be said between two people that have been sleeping together, even the response from the lady says it all.

You be honest can you be bold enough to tell a married lady let's make babies if you guys are not already having sex ?

Think deep on her response that's where the meat is .
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by deyplay: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nebes:
u get wisdom. He must be a man without principles and boundaries

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by alobright17(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:

The response from your wife is where the meat is

A married woman can never give such response to someone she never slept with before.

She would've been like when did this one started that you're telling me such nonsense.

Were you even expecting her to accept that they're sleeping together?

I'm sorry to tell you that your wife is banging the dude judging by her response alone .be wise and smart and set trap by pretending that you accepted her lies and then set a trap by monitoring her movements because the sex do happens in the guys house or hotel .

It takes time but with time you will catch her pants down .
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Ladiesdream: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
alobright17:

The response from your wife is where the meat is

A married woman can never give such response to someone she never slept with before.

She would've been like when did this one started that you're telling me such nonsense.

Were you even expecting her to accept that they're sleeping together?

I'm sorry to tell you that your wife is banging the dude judging by her response alone .be wise and smart and set trap by pretending that you accepted her lies and then set a trap by monitoring her movements because the sex do happens in the guys house or hotel .

It takes time but with time you will catch her pants down .
if what you said is true what is the explanation to your hands are full. I like to learn.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by warrifinest1985: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Zonefree:
[b][/b]
Someone told your beloved wife to come so they can make babies together and you still need someone to help you decode what that means undecided

I pity you in advance. Accept my sympathy.
well said! This OP must be the dumbest man in the whole world. Something right under his nose and he is still seeking for advice on NL

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by delzbaba(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
Go to that office with two rugged agbero boys and beat the living day light out of the mudafuucker
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Emaprince: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Op is funny,

If your wife is cheating, she will never ever talk about the man she's cheating with all the time, you won't even know he exists, so stop with the unnecessary assumption.
Gaslighting too weak.

Women are good in reverse psychology. Talking about him.means that even if the OP finds out something fishy might be happening with said guy, she can claim that he is the one she always talks about as her colleague na...that they are just mutual friends.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by marsup: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
It could just be innocent. If you are uncomfortable with it, express your displeasure to her with wisdom.
On a more serious note, innocent flirtations could lead to sexual entanglements, it's better to put an end to it now.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by warrifinest1985: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nebes:
are you for real? Please stop giving the OP wrong advice because we want him to do the needful before he fathers another man's child

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by jubrilELsudan: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
AS E BE SO YOUR WIFE DEY FVCKAM OOOOOO

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by warrifinest1985: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
377:
Go and confront the guy in the office or rather complain to the top management of the company by then he will back off. Show them the evident
He will not back off, rather they will be knacking codedly. Please ya all need to stop giving the OP wrong advice because we want him to do the needful
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by ojotobiloba1: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
I swear you acted way too fast, you should have leave them to keep conversing for a month bf u Wil catch them. Your hands is too full phrase get many meaning.. Don't be too soft man
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by drlateef: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2023
jumokeadele:
No man has the boldness to tell a woman lets make babies if they have never had sex before

Not necessarily!!! But it shows definitively that he has been prodding and begging her for sex. She may have fallen before and luckily missed pregnancy.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by seunfly: 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
We4all:
Your wife or side chick? Once upon a time, men think they could cheat and get away with it because according to them, it's a man's world.

Nowadays, the game has changed and women are giving men a run for their money in the cheating game. To worsen matters, they are also giving men bastard children. I like the turn of events and let the best gamer win.

It is not new, women has been cheating since day one, d difference is they re getting caught now adays because of telecommunication and modern technology used for cheating.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by mclloyd22: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
It’s well… true true love is blind perhaps that’s why you still need Nairaland people to convince you that your wife is having extra curriculum affair(s) with her co worker. Secondly you don’t expect her to admit easily. Moreover you don compromise your chances of catching or getting strong evidence

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by sylve11: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Except your wife works in a Company they MANUFACTURE BABIES only if not, na MUGU! u be
Oga e be like say u dey HARBOUR BABIES dem made before oo.... na u dem SUPPOSE Raise DNA Fund for, no be LIAM #Mohbad o

Oga u sef START PRODUCTION, MASS one for that one, Dey DROP IV every where including any of her FRIENDS, make u IV & PRODUCTION KNOW NO LIMIT, FRSC no go hold u, no be Express road u get no LIMIT ON

Another TRIBE call jezebel, awon omo irolę Aiye grin
So many places dey to spread Mayoinese grin cheesy

Hehehe. cheesy cool
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by advanceDNA: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
Maski87:
Make thunder fire all those men who only see married women,when plenty single dey
The street has changed the game......

Single girls are no longer a great catch....too cheap........most of them are into side prostitutioñ, spreading disease....just flash the right amount of money u can have them easily...besides they straff many guys same time...

Married women are now the worthy catch in this morally declined world.......
technically ..only one man is straffing her....so she's technically a better package compared to current single girls fvcking 20 men same time.....if she gets pregnant ...she no go even bother u...na oga for house go dey responsible

U are not paying bills, not paying rent, married women are easier to maintain ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My 4 Generations And Still Counting / South African Family Recreates Their Photo Taken In 1992, After 25 Years / A Child Survives An Accident After A Car Climbed His Head. (video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69