Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Believe My Wife Is Cheating - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Believe My Wife Is Cheating (31619 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Capernum:
What you need is not mature advice, you need mature silence and mumu-ish look.

Hope you're not already nursing one of the babies they made before.... I just hope.

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

I see..............that you Anyway.

The OP don't want to be that stupid that why he is asking for advise and not taking it lightly.

He should go and ask people he can physically see not nairaland "mummy thank you" boys that will advice him negatively.

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Dskillful(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Send her back to her father's house and arrest the man, the truth will be revealed.

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by BrooklynBoy: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Op is funny,

If your wife is cheating, she will never ever talk about the man she's cheating with all the time, you won't even know he exists, so stop with the unnecessary assumption.

Big lie... dey play. i fear who no fear women

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by CalmElder(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
They are not yet intimate, but the level of their friendship has crossed a line.

The guy wants to sleep with her, and is comfortable enough to let her know, she TURNED him down but didn't care to caution him that she's married.

OP. Your wife is bored. Spice things up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by rapheal5(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Afofugbemu Asinwin

Tsinnanu Dan iska

Na San ka na chi durun ubanka

Cry 😢

And

Die

🥴
grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by DeLaRue: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
It is clear Op's wife and his colleague are becoming too close.

The sending of pictures is very interesting.

Either one assumes the guy requested your wife to send selfies & she sent them or your wife sends it on her own volition, both scenarios raise serious questions about your wife's present state of mind.

Once a woman starts sending selfies to a man, hmm, next thing is, do you like this dress, what do you think of my hair style etc, that's cheating already. Next thing is, the guy will ask what colour bra is she wearing. She'll tell him the colour, and possibly add, do you want to see? The guy will pretend like he's not that keen, but it's a lie. He'll say, you're at work, so you can't show me anyway. Women don't like to be dared. Experienced men know that. So she will say, don't dare me! Before you know it she'll go in the ladies room, snap her chest, and send the guy a pic of her chest area. From that moment everything degenerates.

I'm certain your wife likes this guy, though I don't believe anything serious has happened between them YET. That said, it is likely stolen kisses inside office storage or photo copier room and some hand gliding has already happened.

Anyway, you're lucky you found out at this stage.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by qtguru(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
Wallade:

If you are the man in the scenario, you should face your wife not the other man.

In fact, you have no business with the man except he comes into your house to fu.. ck your wife. Then you can take physical or logical action against him.

For now, you can only do "magun" jazz to seal with him or and her, if you get to get at him physically.

It is quite immature to go to the HR of their coy to report such matter

I won't need to meet HR, because that message tells me enough. Since OP is confused on what to do, I think it's only reasonable his wife knows of his act.

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by rapheal5(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
jamesversion:
See the reason why you need to marry ugly virgin woman. grin
grin grin
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by GOVERNORR: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
But OP already said on the title of this post

"I believe my wife is cheating"

What is believe again?

You have commented correctly already nah

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Error401: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
If I had the mind to tell a woman this- I have fccked her

mcdon024:
Mature advice only please.
I will keep this very short.
There is this her colleague she talks about almost all the time. He is also married. I became curious and decided to go through her WhatsApp chats with this guy. I saw in thier chats selfie pics she sends to him (normal selfie pics), and the one that really got to me is the part he invited my wife to come over and "lets make babies" according to him. But her reply was "No I can't, your hands are full"....Please who can decode this her reply to him?....I confronted her but she denied ever having anything to do with him beside been colleagues. But my worry is why chat flirty chats with a guy and what would give him the mind to ask her to come over and .......... Please I need mature advice only

2 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
377:
Go and confront the guy in the office or rather complain to the top management of the company by then he will back off. Show them the evident

He obviously married a whorre without dignity. He should kick that sluut out. It's not the guy fault. Why on earth will a married woman be having that kind of nasty chat If she isn't a loosed bitccch angry angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by guywitzerogal(m): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Mhizzard:
You have no wife.As she said 'that his hand has full already',that mean if his hand has not she would give in unreluctantly.tell her to cut off any forsaking relationship she has with the philandering Guy if she want you people's journey of love to be intact.i can't advise you to tell her to terminate the contract she has with the company whom she/the guy work with.
well i like ur comment but i just wan to ask something is it possible to till work in the same place with him knowing fully well the have feelings for each other?
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by TRAPLORD13: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
If she haven't already cheated on you with the said guy,then she is about to!

2 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by harmony940(m): 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nebes:
They are yet to knack but their flirting has gone very far. They'll knack if they meet privately. The guy is obviously a reckless and immoral fellow. Your wife is currently the one restricting the knack. Thread carefully so that you don't send her to him.

You are indeed very mature,and intelligent.
To the op be very careful so you don't send her to him.

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Advocator1: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
This OP is an example of how weak men have become. It is really so shameful.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Godoverevery: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

He should go and ask people he xan physically see not nairaland "mummy thank you" boys that will advice him negatively.

Anyway I don't know what you mean mummy thank you boys since is a faceless forum ......cos you might also be a minor with your take on this matter.

How on earth will a colleague at work flirt with a married woman and to you is cool
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by jesmond3945: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
There is this her colleague she talks about almost all the time. He is also married. I became curious and decided to go through her WhatsApp chats with this guy. I saw in thier chats selfie pics she sends to him (normal selfie pics), and the one that really got to me is the part he invited my wife to come over and "lets make babies" according to him. But her reply was "No I can't, your hands are full"....Please who can decode this her reply to him?....I confronted her but she denied ever having anything to do with him beside been colleagues. But my worry is why chat flirty chats with a guy and what would give him the mind to ask her to come over and .......... Please I need mature advice only
your wife likes him and she enjoys his company. Just tell her to stop and confront the man as well. He would stop. But be ready for your wife she would fight you.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
modernWays:

Can you as a married woman take your selfie and send it to random men in the name of colleague? Can your colleague tell you to come and make babies(which mean have sex) withiout getting insult of his life and immediately get blocked?

I have friends I send my pictures to so nothing wrong with that

I work with fg, and there are so many married men that have tried and still trying to get me to no avail, the ones I've told off still won't listen so most times I ignore them when I'm tired of shouting

For Op, the wife obviously likes the man that's why she replied that way, that doesn't mean they've had sèx or something is going on, highest Op can do is warn her or get his number and warn the man off his wife, simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Brushstrokes20: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2023
She's not your wife, the appropriate adjective should be OUR wife!😏
# don't ever PERSONALISE A PUBLIC PROPERTY!💯
A word is enough ✅

2 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Funflipper: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:

You confronted her way too early without having enough evidence. Now she is going to go into ghost mode.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Wallade(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
qtguru:

I won't need to meet HR, because that message tells me enough. Since OP is confused on what to do, I think it's only reasonable his wife knows of his act.

You also don't need to meet the boss about such matter. It is not supposed to be an official matter.

You can meet her parents, close/trusted friend or respected family friend or church leader.

Don't take such to the office.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Floky215: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:

The guy dey furck your wife..simple as ABC....if you are smart you can trail her and have hard evidence to convince yourself since you are still in doubt...!!

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by virginchaser(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
So many writers here are not in touch with reality. Several times i had long distance female friends that i haven't seen before but we exchanges dirty write up.

4 Likes

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Isolock: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
As a married Man myself, I'd say "There's really no smoke without fire".. the situation is not strange but obvious to the fact that your wife and her colleague have something going or brewing. It is inappropriate for any married man or woman to chat or entertain such chat from a colleague. While she can't stop a colleague from sending whatever type of first time messages, it is her duty to address it right away and YOUR WIFE'S RESPONSE DID NOT ADDRESS THE ISSUE.. it was casual. You should have observed a little bit more, snap the evidence and check back another time if the messages are still there or deleted or if she'd bring such matters to you or if there more changes in her appearance, behaviour and communication. Whatever it is, you will find out..!!! Just don't be in a haste to end your marriage or point accusing fingers. You must be certain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Op is funny,

If your wife is cheating, she will never ever talk about the man she's cheating with all the time, you won't even know he exists, so stop with the unnecessary assumption.

Will you give this same advice if your brother were to be in his shoes ??
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by saasala(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:

Dear brother, a lot of people dishing advise for you here are under 25 and unmarried.

Let me tell you something from the angle of a married man like you.

Your wife is cheating emotionally with this guy but not sure they have had sex yet. If she was still talking about him to you till the moment you read the chat, it means they have not started fvcking. The moment they start having sex, she stops talking about him completely.

She is very much attracted to the guy, loves his company and all, and they must have talked about having sex severally. Like real flirting, and your wife is really considering fvcking him and the guy knows, hence the effrontery to tell her "To come make babies".

So what do you do in this situation?

Para for your wife...And when I say Para, I mean real para. Tear for her like mad. Call her all sorts of names. Call her a hoe, a flirt, a heartbreaker and accuse her of already sleeping with the guy. Never ever make her think you are doubting the fact that they have slept together. Make her believe you a 100% sure they are fvcking. Then threaten her with divorce and reporting her to all her friends and family. Wy are you doing this? To make her see what her stupid actions can cause and the damage it can cause to her and the entire family. It is a strong warning to her never to engage in such ever again.

Then lastly, call that guy and warn him sternly to back off from your wife. Accuse him of sleeping with your wife and that you will deal with him mercilessly.

Last lastly, tell your wife to quit the job or the guy quits. Either of them should quit. You can allow her continue the job after begging you.

PS: Report to the management of the company if possible.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Godoverevery:

Anyway I don't know what you mean mummy thank you boys since is a faceless forum ......cos you might also be a minor with your take on this matter.

How on earth will a colleague at work flirt with a married woman and to you is cool

Do you have an office work?

It's obvious you don't because if you do, you'd know what goes on in work environment, you wouldn't ask this question,

And no, I don't think it's cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Will you give this same advice if your brother were to be in his shoes ??

How my brother choose to handle the situation is none of my business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by bigiyaro(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bahamas95:
Did you post this to catch cruise or what? undecided

The handwriting is on the wall already, I don't know what you're still searching for.
No mind the guy, he is seeing capital letters on the wall, he is still asking yeye questions.

1 Like

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by patorial(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2023
Daniel7543:
I tire for the op. I no understand the kind of men wey dey dis generation. E wife dey chat dirty with her colleague nd E dey here dey ask jamb question. if na me I for don go her papa house go collect back the bride price nd then kick her out of my house.

Trust me you go still lose, you wan spend 10k transfer fare just to go collect #300 bride price?
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Boomboost(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
AsomStructures:
You need matured advice ke!!

A man had the audacity to tell ur wife to come so they can make babies and you're here asking us for advice undecided...

I'll keep saying it, the 75% of the species of men currently on earth today are funny breed, and has also lost the WILL power given to them by God. And it seems like been logical isn't a term associated with men anymore..

No be lie! You de find public opinion for matter wey you fit table privately

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast / My Sister Got Pregnant At 21 And My Dad Is Not Taking It Lightly / Mr Rilwan Adelanwa Is Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.