Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Believe My Wife Is Cheating - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Believe My Wife Is Cheating (31588 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Kaytixy: 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
Mature advice only please.
I will keep this very short.
There is this her colleague she talks about almost all the time. He is also married. I became curious and decided to go through her WhatsApp chats with this guy. I saw in thier chats selfie pics she sends to him (normal selfie pics), and the one that really got to me is the part he invited my wife to come over and "lets make babies" according to him. But her reply was "No I can't, your hands are full"....Please who can decode this her reply to him?....I confronted her but she denied ever having anything to do with him beside been colleagues. But my worry is why chat flirty chats with a guy and what would give him the mind to ask her to come over and .......... Please I need mature advice only
your first f.up was confronting her with only just that evidence. Patience is a virtue. You would have been more patient and keep monitoring her moves and chat trust me, you will get what you seek.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by REGINALD001(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

It's called "hiding in plain sight"... Women do it all the time...
...all these male besties fvcking fvcking pple's wives and girlfriends for a long time...u don't know that's what makes d boyfriend/husband ignore the red flags because he thinks bestie is harmless and he hears his name everyday..

Besides even if she has not fvcked me...this is already cheating...what u women cannot take u will be dishing it out.... Sending pics and erotic chats....yet u call the op fvnny.....so it's until he sees the office guy ramming his dick into his wife he should start worrying??

You do not know women more than we know ourselves, we do not talk about someone we're having a sexual relationship with to our significant other, we will never utter a word about it, not ever.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by SPAMBOX7: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2023
post=127428058:
Reading partners whatsapp/text messages has opened many Pandora boxes.

@Op,
You are not alone.
Kelechi our neighbor is still in shock at this time since he discovered the below....

He couldn't believe his eyes....
We are still on the matter as we type....
The Child involved is now 3 years old!!
Tins dey happen o.
We were shocked to read all the over 20 screenshots he shared with us,
It was so surreal 😢

Fear some women........
Cherish some women........
Obara Jesus wetin I just read shocked
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by KIDfurniture(m): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
You men dey try oo. This is enough reason to kick her out into the streets . Let another man enjoy her - even the kids can go wit her .
mcdon024:
There is this her colleague she talks about almost all the time. He is also married. I became curious and decided to go through her WhatsApp chats with this guy. I saw in thier chats selfie pics she sends to him (normal selfie pics), and the one that really got to me is the part he invited my wife to come over and "lets make babies" according to him. But her reply was "No I can't, your hands are full"....Please who can decode this her reply to him?....I confronted her but she denied ever having anything to do with him beside been colleagues. But my worry is why chat flirty chats with a guy and what would give him the mind to ask her to come over and .......... Please I need mature advice only

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by ReluctantAdult(m): 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
DeLaRue:

My brother, experience full for hand o, but not with married women.
But the married ones go dey always wan do too. There's something about women competing for a man's attention that makes them fling morals outta the window grin

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Godoverevery: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

You idiots will foolishly provoke someone to go down with you unprovoked, you came to my comment to type trash, I responded civily, but had the guts to assume rubbish about someone you don't know from Adam? Are you sick in the head?

A stupid married man, a MARRIED man said rubbish to a married woman, you do not have problem with a married man willing to commit adultery with a married woman, but have a problem with her response to him when she already said SHE CAN'T,

Are all of you comprehensively stupid or cognitive desonance failed you? Fvck off from my mention if you are stupid to know that not all chats like that of Op's wife means they've had sex.

Once again my condolences to the unfortunate
Man who marry a hag like you.

What is bad is bad......only a retard would try to justify a married woman allowing a colleague flirt with her all in the name is happens in offices....otumbo.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Phargbemmy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Op is funny,

If your wife is cheating, she will never ever talk about the man she's cheating with all the time, you won't even know he exists, so stop with the unnecessary assumption.

I beg to differ, she will paint the guy in pictures that you will feel irresistible to believe stories she cooked for you thereafter.

She will be more than bold to talk about him if she din know say you the type that believed easily.

Experience has shown this to be 80% true

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Phargbemmy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
FOLYKAZE:
Op dey prepare backup plans. Let her do her shit so that you can get enough evidence take break that bondage called marriage. She go dey muscle courage why you play like mumu, one day she go burst open all her dirty secrets. But before things fall apart, get something soft to make you land safely. Increase your savings, spend some sum on yourself to look good... No go dey reason woman matter, na IBP go kill you.. Enjoy the moment but keep your backup running in the background

Spot on

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Emmanuel30a: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
I believes/I also believes dat, u are chatting... Beli comes b4 eves...Eve comes b4 beli...,or eve comes b4 believes... After b...?Eve has belly, a belly/some more belly 4 cherry... Eve&her beli... Stop chatting...joor
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by DeLaRue: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Are all of you comprehensively stupid or cognitive desonance failed you? Fvck off from my mention if you are stupid to know that not all chats like that of Op's wife means they've had sex.

I think majority of commentators have said it was unlikely they've had sex.

Yet you're suggesting everyone is stupid for saying they have. Calm down na. There are people of different ages and experience on Nairaland, so you should expect that some comments will fall well below your personal expectations and standards. No need to respond with abuse.

Back to the topic, most married women do not habitually send their photos to work acquaintances. Op has a reason to be concerned.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Phargbemmy(m): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Franzinni:
Bro ... I hope this meets you well, I understand your position and want you to know you are not alone, there are countless of married men who are in your situation or have passed through it, heck I have been there countless of times but that being said, you need to first realize that what a woman is, is not what men have been bred to believe, a woman is incapable of loving unconditionally becasue thier love must be tied to something physical and it must be something desirable to other women. I once read here on Nairaland where a man's wife was instructed not to allow her husband to sleep with her by her boyfriend or else she should not come to see him ... Her husband o and guess what she complied untill the day the husband say make he check her WhatsApp... He see the messages. Let me just say this, if she is able to seek validation elsewhere bro, then she is not yours, she is ours " meaning she is still accessible"... I leave you with this thought, why did God create everything completely, created all animals male and female, birds , fish all .... But he only created Adam? And all this while everything was stable and in harmony, God came down in the cool of the evening and chilled with Adam ... God knows what a woman is and that is why he hesitated becasue as soon as he made eve, all HELL broke lose... Guard your heart and health, focus on you and stop having a we mindset, because when e sup, only the strong know what to do, the weak respond with violence and that is why the prisons are full of weak men. It has happened to me, in the past and it made me paranoid but then I learnt that a man has no business checking a woman's phone. If you have reason to distrust her, then just switch off from putting her on a pedestal !!! Life is too short, it's less than 100 years, we came alone and we will go alone so why let another person's life choices infringe on your life path... You are the man, she is your wife ... Set the program and if she can't follow the program you find someone who will ... There are at least 7 women for everyman out there .... Swallow the red pill and just stop giving a 4ck! ...

God bless you. So 100% on point

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by dondavinchi(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Some men r just too dumb them deh Bleep ur wife already u deh ask mumu question sorry oooo sorry

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Wallade(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

You do not know women more than we know ourselves, we do not talk about someone we're having a sexual relationship with to our significant other, we will never utter a word about it, not ever.

Madam, his wife's response was not verbal or in the presence of her husband such that we can assume that she was trying to make her husband feel jealous.

The response was on a chat that was supposed to be private, between her and her cheat. The husband only read it without her permission.

Now her response "you have too much in your hands" speaks volumes. It means a lot. So if the guy has less in his hands......... So if the guy has few or no babes in his hands........... So she would like to fu..ck the guy right.

Come on, stop making excuses. She want to fu..ck the guy or she is already fu..cking him - that is established.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Myhusband(m): 3:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
let's make babies, no I can't your hands are tight

it is the confidence for me, that dude have obviously off your woman pant before not once, not twice. dude prepare money down for DNA test and prepared for the outcome

a married lady having friendship with a male colleague is an act of disloyalty, worse part of it, having romantic and naughty chats with him

I'm sure you're not the only one banging that meat in between her legs presently
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by NinjaMetahuman: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Op is funny,

If your wife is cheating, she will never ever talk about the man she's cheating with all the time, you won't even know he exists, so stop with the unnecessary assumption.
lol True.
At the same time, women are emotional being, you can tell when they cheating.

You just have to find out whom.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Yoluba: 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
How many pikin una don get op go run dna text on them chap chap.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by purples25(f): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
This is why I don't allow some kinda friendly chats. Some kinds of word play can lead to assumption if you have a partner. Even if you are not doing anything. It's unfair to assume anyhow, but prevention is also better than getting a cure.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
what re u saying again?? your wife is already showing the traits of a cheat and w.hore...all what you need is enough evidence to nail her but as it is now. seems u were faster than light and if she wanna play the game kos she likes the guy and may bed him.. she will be more discreet and secretive which you may not be able to trail except u wanna get BP and die quickly.. do nothing as of now and watch her closely. dont talk about it again and see what she do with her phones. like keeping it away, passwording it and also refrainung from talking about her office.. she has not have sex with the man but the road to doing that is been cleared by the guy..
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
advanceDNA:

It's called "hiding in plain sight"... Women do it all the time...
...all these male besties fvcking fvcking pple's wives and girlfriends for a long time...u don't know that's what makes d boyfriend/husband ignore the red flags because he thinks bestie is harmless and he hears his name everyday..

Besides even if she has not fvcked me...this is already cheating...what u women cannot take u will be dishing it out.... Sending pics and erotic chats....yet u call the op fvnny.....so it's until he sees the office guy ramming his dick into his wife he should start worrying??

And then she allowed her husband have access to her phone to let him see the chat?

Dey play.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Dbarrzx: 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Capernum:
What you need is not mature advice, you need mature silence and mumu-ish look.

Hope you're not already nursing one of the babies they made before.... I just hope.
he may be nursing their already made product for them
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Obaking7(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:

If you have kids with her already, please go for low key DNA for your children.

Wife when you marry they chat person and he is telling her to make babies with him.

She suppose done they her father house.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by femi4: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
Even if its over the chat, it's still cheating. She cheated on you emotionally but doing it physically is what she's scared of. That's the meaning of the "your hands are full" since the guy is married.

If they later met and do the do, nobody knows. But if that kind of chat continues ...it will surely happen in the nearest future

Trusting her will be difficult going forward
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by RulerIAm(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Op is funny,

abegi shut up!

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by advanceDNA: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

And then she allowed her husband have access to her phone to let him see the chat?

Dey play.

Not everyone clears their chat especially when their partner doesn't check them.... all these pple u hear were caught cheating through what's app so they are lying??
My long ago ex that was cheating too didn't expect I would check her WhatsApp..

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Boldideas: 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
lomprico:

They have not had sex yet but the guy is already testing the waters by that statement. For the fact that your wife is exchanging selfies with him, she is into him already. It's just a matter of time. It will happen soon.

And for the amending of your wife's reply it means "No I can't have babies with you cos you are already married with kids, if you were still single, I will gladly carry your babies"

Matured translation!

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by dannykares: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
377:
Go and confront the guy in the office or rather complain to the top management of the company by then he will back off. Show them the evident
I support this beside screenshot all their chats and transfer it to yr phone then take it to her office , report de guy to management thereafter to police and yr wife parents
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Dbarrzx: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
Franzinni:
Bro ... I hope this meets you well, I understand your position and want you to know you are not alone, there are countless of married men who are in your situation or have passed through it, heck I have been there countless of times but that being said, you need to first realize that what a woman is, is not what men have been bred to believe, a woman is incapable of loving unconditionally becasue thier love must be tied to something physical and it must be something desirable to other women. I once read here on Nairaland where a man's wife was instructed not to allow her husband to sleep with her by her boyfriend or else she should not come to see him ... Her husband o and guess what she complied untill the day the husband say make he check her WhatsApp... He see the messages. Let me just say this, if she is able to seek validation elsewhere bro, then she is not yours, she is ours " meaning she is still accessible"... I leave you with this thought, why did God create everything completely, created all animals male and female, birds , fish all .... But he only created Adam? And all this while everything was stable and in harmony, God came down in the cool of the evening and chilled with Adam ... God knows what a woman is and that is why he hesitated becasue as soon as he made eve, all HELL broke lose... Guard your heart and health, focus on you and stop having a we mindset, because when e sup, only the strong know what to do, the weak respond with violence and that is why the prisons are full of weak men. It has happened to me, in the past and it made me paranoid but then I learnt that a man has no business checking a woman's phone. If you have reason to distrust her, then just switch off from putting her on a pedestal !!! Life is too short, it's less than 100 years, we came alone and we will go alone so why let another person's life choices infringe on your life path... You are the man, she is your wife ... Set the program and if she can't follow the program you find someone who will ... There are at least 7 women for everyman out there .... Swallow the red pill and just stop giving a 4ck! ...
...don't look at her phone...that is the deal....
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by BadMaster: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
When I advice men about this thing called marriage, some fools will say, I have problem. I have kukuma stopped giving advice.

I work with a Telco, and from personal experience, I can't point to a single married woman at my work place that's faithful to her husband.

OP, if you're listening to women on this thread that are advising you, just know that you are finished.

Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Trophy12: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
mcdon024:
imagine, person way u for don send go her papa house before telling us what happened.
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Spandau: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
seunmsg:
Just do your own cheating while still investigating so that you don't lose on all fronts. There is enough cheating in this world to go around.

Hmm. By their statements................
Re: I Believe My Wife Is Cheating by Ideegee(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Nebes:
They are yet to knack but their flirting has gone very far. They'll knack if they meet privately. The guy is obviously a reckless and immoral fellow. Your wife is currently the one restricting the knack. Thread carefully so that you don't send her to him.

Thank you guy, your understanding will not suffer any form of attack.

Na you grab the scenario pass.

And I pray the gentleman keeps to your piece of advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It / Woman Claims Watching 3d Film Made Her Pregnant / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77