Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,693 members, 7,851,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies (4447 Views)

The Silent Pain Most Husbands Are Experiencing Everyday / What Is The Cause If This Pain? I Need Help! / girls self eh, una just dey suffer una self,please is this pain or fashion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by Tempulated(m): 10:20am On Dec 12, 2023
Magnoliaa:

This is already a biased sample nau. grin grin grin

If most of the people around you are single and unmarried ladies, then obviously anything you experience in that compound will be from them.

You, too, look at. You said you like your privacy and you refused them from coming to your room. Then later you started buying some "appliances." Of course, this is just a typical Nigerian behaviour na. You're not special. Even people who live in face-me-I-face you houses envy themselves like that. That neighbour who is always buying things, eating nice, looking fresh, prim and proper. If you were thrown in the midst of poor guys, too, they will treat you like that. Especially if you're refusing them from coming to gain off you. Replace those women with single guys or any equal number of men and women with the guys slightly higher than women. Or even the married couples should be more than you singles. You will see how the married people will be looking down on you guys for being irresponsible.

By the way sef, what are the appliances you bought that's making them to be hating you? Lmaooo. Appliances they do not have in their flats or what? You're funny.

The thing here is just that you're among a concentrated number of single ladies, so any bad human attitude you get in that compound will surely be higher from them.

Okay.
Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by Tempulated(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2023
madscientist88:
well what you say is true in most cases,its not even s matter of being rich as in having lots of cash,(most people in Nigeria only call people with excess cash rich,they dont recognize people with assets of high end value as rich),just show these ladies you are beyond the level of value and they cant figure out were to place you because you are too much,yes it hurts when they cant figure you out or manipulate you, manipulation is just a genetic signature in females,its what i know about them,not all manipulations are evil,they want you to just be a pet or their teddy bear at their beckon,they are subconsciously logged in lol.i get that a lot most of them even unfriend me despite having great chat sessions, probably because they cant keep up and i dont have time to talk about nonsense online.

Infact you got it and i agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by madscientist88(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2023
Tempulated:

Infact you got it and i agree with you.
cheers
Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by Fiscus105(m): 11:58am On Dec 12, 2023
madscientist88:
well what you say is true in most cases,its not even s matter of being rich as in having lots of cash,(most people in Nigeria only call people with excess cash rich,they dont recognize people with assets of high end value as rich),just show these ladies you are beyond the level of value and they cant figure out were to place you because you are too much,yes it hurts when they cant figure you out or manipulate you, manipulation is just a genetic signature in females,its what i know about them,not all manipulations are evil,they want you to just be a pet or their teddy bear at their beckon,they are subconsciously logged in lol.i get that a lot most of them even unfriend me despite having great chat sessions, probably because they cant keep up and i dont have time to talk about nonsense online.

If you are old enough to marry in which you have money to feed family comfortably and you don't show sign of planning to marry.

Won't ur family members and ur male friends be worried about you?

The way you guys are reason one way and myopically are worrisome for Nigeria's future. Totally delusional about female gender.

Women that they would still ask you to be sleeping with that you would be tired of.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by Anny69: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Tempulated:
Has any well to do Single man noticed this in most Nigerian women and ladies?

I mean why does it pain them so much when a bachelor is doing very fine financially but refused to relate with them or get married?

Is it by force for them to always want to relate with successful men. They believe now that you are okay. Automatically they are meant to be in your life.
You're right. Same thing men do when a woman decides to be single and she's doing well.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by Tempulated(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2023
Fiscus105:

Why is it always paining Nigeria guys, whenever ladies approach 30 and not married? Abi you haven't noticed that Naija guys having high "BP" on that?

Simp first of all unhide yourself from the m sign on your monicker.

As for me it is none of my business whether anyone is married or not.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by Tempulated(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Anny69:
You're right. Same thing men do when a woman decides to be single and she's doing well.

You will hardly see this. It is usually the other way round most tumes.
Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by Anny69: 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
Tempulated:

You will hardly see this. It is usually the other way round most tumes.
Hardly ke? Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by Fiscus105(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
Tempulated:

Simp first of all unhide yourself from the m sign on your monicker.

As for me it is none of my business whether anyone is married or not.

The way you are taking Colorado and "monkey tail" that had not only rendered you useless but also putting you in hopeless situation, you think everyone is like that. Anyway, I will still advise you because the remaining sun in your life can still make cloth dries.

...."face ur life squarely and leave woman matter now, by focusing on women matters when your precious life is devaluing on hourly basis would surely destroy you irreparably".......

Did you know why you are struggling to have relationship with women now? It's basically because you don't have life. When you progress in life, you would see woman swimming around you and the frustrating story you are telling now, would change to boastful story.

Boy, keep this bitter truth in ur archive for reference tomorrow
Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by Uptheante(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2023
Tempulated:

I just got promoted recently at my workplace and i upgraded everything in my apartment. They saw all the new electronics and furnitures when it was been offloaded. Ever since then, they have been trying to get more closer to me but i am not the type that womanize. So i rejected their advances. Most of them have been grumbling ever since then, I can't even walk properly in my street anymore, It's gossip here and there. I even heard one of them saying this one too dey form while i was passing by.

Well I'm planning to get a car soon because of this development. I will just drive in and drive out whenever i'm going to work.
To pepper them the more, bring fine girls from outside the area

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2023
luminouz:

Gbenulo jor.... Cho Cho Cho...

What are we killing for Christmas jare? Goat or cow?

For a Man with core Masculine frame, u quote and mention woman here too many times even without them tagging u at all

Sometimes, I wonder if u just like having a back andf forth with them

U could not even avoid them

4 Likes

Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by majemuoluwa45075: 3:47pm On Dec 12, 2023
My bad.Didn't realise you were an unintelligent fellow.My bad.Didn't realise you were an unintelligent fellow....
Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by Dizzyyish: 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2023
Tempulated:

Stop capping nonsense on what you do not know. There are over eight flats in my compound because the compound is very big. I occupy one of the flats anm Most of the flats are occupied by single ladies and unmarried women. We have only few married people. I moved into the compound not long ago.

From the day i moved in, i noticed they have been trying to get close to me by always greeting me, helping them to charge their phones when the power is off. I don't usually allow them to enter my apartment because i don't like strangers invading my privacy. They later shrugged it off by understanding my kind of person and we were good.

But recently things took a new dimension when i bought many new items into my apartment. Most of them doesn't greet me again, Whenever i greet them, they will just squeeze their faces. They have been gossiping about me ever since then.

"If they gossip about you, it means that you are enough not only for yourself, but also for others."
- Arthur Schopenhaeur

https://www.nairaland.com/7753241/wahala-chaos-female-nature-volume/1#124364802

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by Tempulated(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
Fiscus105:

The way you are taking Colorado and "monkey tail" that had not only rendered you useless but also putting you in hopeless situation, you think everyone is like that. Anyway, I will still advise you because the remaining sun in your life can still make cloth dries.

...."face ur life squarely and leave woman matter now, by focusing on women matters when your precious life is devaluing on hourly basis would surely destroy you irreparably".......

Did you know why you are struggling to have relationship with women now? It's basically because you don't have life. When you progress in life, you would see woman swimming around you and the frustrating story you are telling now, would change to boastful story.

Boy, keep this bitter truth in ur archive for reference tomorrow

Mad and miserable iidiot. Better go fix your miserable life outside of nairaland. I am not the cause of the misfortunes in your life.

Me that God has blessed massively and more blessings are coming my way already.

This is my last quote to your useless nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by luminouz(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

For a Man with core Masculine frame, u quote and mention woman here too many times even without them tagging u at all

You were blind to see she loved quoting me abi, or the others that loved finding my trouble. I replied and you had an issue with it?

Shift biko
Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by Magnoliaa(f): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

🤣🤣🤣

Luminouz, so n gbo?

Mo mo pe alakori e o ni dahun. You nor go answer as your fellow RP cult member don drag your tail, call you out. But if na me now, your dick will be harding.
Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by Magnoliaa(f): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
luminouz:
You were blind to see she loved quoting me abi, or the others that loved finding my trouble. I replied and you had an issue with it?

Shift biko

Oh, you surprised me.

This is a first. 😂

Quoting people to insult or pester them is different from the way YOU quote women on here. You are always trying to flirt; you also have some stepford-wife fantasy going on anytime you quote women.

It makes you irrationally giddy, and I don't know why you like lying to yourself about it. Quit the pretense.

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by madscientist88(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2023
Fiscus105:

If you are old enough to marry in which you have money to feed family comfortably and you don't show sign of planning to marry.

Won't ur family members and ur male friends be worried about you?

The way you guys are reason one way and myopically are worrisome for Nigeria's future. Totally delusional about female gender.

Women that they would still ask you to be sleeping with that you would be tired of.
you must be proud of yourself with such a response,yet i wont battle superiority with you,you are not worth it,we will still get married if we will and that isnt your business when or how that happens,i doubt if you understand delusion in the context you used,you think insults would change reality? that's delusional.leave the future of Nigeria to life, beyond all reasonable doubt the maker can never go wrong with designs,worry for yourself and family, you are not the president.the women i am reffering too are not definitely same as the women you are referring to we are not the same and definitely dont attract same type.
Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by NEUDUDE: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2023
This is so true. Back then, I hear them murmuring everytime i pass by lol grin. Like i send their papa. I just face my bukata jejely
Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by NEUDUDE: 9:37am On Dec 13, 2023
SweetBuns:
What a solipsistic post
Nigerian men ehn….

They make money and you ignore them, they begin to shout that women are “hypergamous” and they don’t want men on the same level as them

On the other hand, if they make money and you give them a bit of attention, all of a sudden we are all “gold diggers” and “useless parasites” who are after one thing

Which one is it, oh XY clan of nairaland?

Let’s even assume that the women in question are pissed. How did you know that it’s because of the so called “money” you make?
Could it be your character instead?
Or how you treat other people because you’re now making small change?
Or how you give condescending airs to who ever is unfortunate enough to cross paths with you?

Or she’s simply too busy being pissed off with the problems bugging her own life whilst not noting your existence?

Nooo

That can’t be true
It must be because of money. Yes

See one culprit grin. Lol were say how you treat other people because of small change haha
Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by NEUDUDE: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2023
Tempulated:

I just got promoted recently at my workplace and i upgraded everything in my apartment. They saw all the new electronics and furnitures when it was been offloaded. Ever since then, they have been trying to get more closer to me but i am not the type that womanize. So i rejected their advances. Most of them have been grumbling ever since then, I can't even walk properly in my street anymore, It's gossip here and there. I even heard one of them saying this one too dey form while i was passing by.

Well I'm planning to get a car soon because of this development. I will just drive in and drive out whenever i'm going to work.

Same thing happened to me till i left the area. I no send their papa. I chop my money well. carry girls from outside me normally no dey like date girls in the area i live in. na mostly away match i dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Pain Most Nigeria Women And Ladies by Farfalla(f): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2023
Tempulated:

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Im A Fine Boy, But Feel Intimidated Seeing Finer Guys: / Strictly For The Ladies Only Please!!! / 8 Romantic Ways To PROPOSE To A Lady[and Get A Yes]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.