Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (40155 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Rochas Okorocha Commissions Justice Oputa Court Complex - Photos / Thugs Set Cars Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Complex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by LikeAking: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2023
XY23:
Epistle has started. The people who advised Wike to go the route he has been on are not wrong? Both of them are lawless. Nobody should preach selective morality here. We are good at hailing or wailing only when it suits our myopic perspectives. Let the strongest man win, since we celebrate weak institutions.

Thanks for speaking the honest truth..

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Lastmessenger2: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2023
jrusky:

Solent warrior pulling down Assembly complex instead of renovating it?

No wonder all ye ipobidient only language you understand is burn down, destroy, demolition, kill, maim, behead.

Economy harsh hitting hard and demolition of such complex to pepper perceived enemies the right way baa?

I have told Rivers people they will only be free untill and unless they tell all indigenes of Ipob to stay away from their state affairs
the Mohammedians are here to type rubbish. Lovers of oppression and godfatherism.cursed people
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Africans are primitive, I mean Black Africans are Animals
Mumu
What's the colour of your skin? Is it black?
The mumu that doesn't know the colour of his skin calling another primitive grin
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by ebenholer2(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2023
fergie001:

Someone is sharing my line of thought.

More than 60% of our leadership problems in this Country are in our State Govt Houses.
And the dudes will keep blaming the presidency for voting in daft as governors, state house of assembly members, local government chairmen and councilors🤓😏
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Lastmessenger2: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2023
badoh:

Be hailing the governor now. Why not renovate the Assembly complex instead of demolition? Is it not tax payers money he will use to rebuild again?
He would build a new and better one. Ambode should have done same in Lagos but he lacked the balls to do so.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by ezekieloe(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2023
Nawao! But the materials that are still good e.g AC, Roofing sheet, woods, etc would been removed before the demolition.

Are you sure they are doing this for the interest of the masses?
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Cj4charles(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2023
🤣😂😂😂 Wike think say him sabi game🤣🤣🤣
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2023
If he doesn't, it'll cost him his seat.
No politician would allow that Even you, should you be in thesame shoe
LikeAking:

Nothing to understand here..

It’s a a wasteful act..

That building will be rebuilt with money that would have been used for something reasonable..

Destroying this building cos of personal greed is wickedness..

Make una no Dey support bad things..

Be principled..

Stand on the side of truth, justice and fairness.
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2023
blackgold2018:
lagos state government is like a Mafian organization.

It wouldn’t be just tinubu, Ambode will be fighting. But entire tinubu’s Allie’s( ranging from the local government chairmen to all the obas) plus all the state agencies head too. They are all in lagos state payroll. Tinubu’s Carrie’s the entire army along.
That’s why Ambode knew a fight to tinubu is a fight on all the parties political class.

That’s why it be difficult for someone to challenge tinubu in lagos. But all the same we all know a day will come someone will. And it be someone inside the Mafian circle.

if he was really ready he would have won the fight, double there pay buy their loyalty, Ambode was just not loyal to anyone

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2023
yemmit90:

He will probably retire from active politics after his tenure as president. If he fail to do that, another person from his inner circle will wrestle power from him.

Besides, Tinubu carries the same mentality as OBJ, a governor can't fight them if they truly has interest in such state. If Tinubu hands are in this River crisis, there is possibility that fubara may be impeach or allow to finish his 4 years before dealing with him.

Obaseki was able to defeat Oshiomole because of his presidential backing. Presidency under Buhari don't want Edo to fall in the hands of Tinubu, because it would be very easier for governor to control delegates under him as against party excos that can be easily control by party national chairman.
you are very wrong.
A presidential backing can’t do nothing to a sitting governor. As far as he is loved by the people.

The only presidential power is at the Supreme Court judgement, that all.
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2023
Jorussia:
The people who have advised fubara to take this route are his greatest enemy.When people hear certain things happen in politics,its always best to go look at the details to see what actually happened. I am from Edo state and i know why obaseki had upper hand against oshiomhole in 2020.Obaseki simply aligned himself with powerful presidency cabal who saw fighting oshiomhole as a fight against Tinubu.When i hear people make reference with obaseki i simply laugh,the man had the backing of presidency that was why he triumphed against Oshiomhole.

We have had this issue of fight between Godfathers and godsons governor using the house assembly as a battle field since 1999
and the governors have never prevailed without having upper hand in the presidency.
If fubara want to turn this fight to be between APC and PDP i pity him,because he won't prevail.What is going on in kano,and the elections in Kogi and IMO should be a pointer to what is going to happen.Tinubu is the most connected and political president in the history of the country. No governor will ever prevail against him.
listen tinubu is not foolish,

He would rather sacrifice wike than create tension in PH, Kano is not rivers

If rivers people where to take this issue up to back their gov then tinubu should be getting set to loose oil pipeline.

It all depends on the people and they are a bit on the fence becos of how same gov joined with wike to gift tinubu a crooked win

In Edo case buhari was just apolitical in the whole thing he never really supported any side it was edo people that took that issue personal

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:22am On Dec 13, 2023
Hmmm ....there was a fire?... so the entire complex will be demolished? I wouldn't be surprised if there is a fire in the home of the one that made this decision... we should then call for the demolition of his home.
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by fergie001: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2023
ebenholer2:

And the dudes will keep blaming the presidency for voting in daft as governors, state house of assembly members, local government chairmen and councilors🤓😏
You need to see the way I dislike Govs.... No checks and balances, they control Speaker, control even ant. Still want to get National Party Chair, they can't tolerate what they give.

Spend as much as they love to, nobody asks questions... Emperors!
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Cj4charles(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2023
jrusky:

No wonder all ye ipobidient only language you understand is burn down, destroy, demolition, kill, maim, behead.

Economy harsh hitting hard and demolition of such complex to pepper perceived enemies the right way baa?

I have told Rivers people they will only be free untill and unless they tell all indigenes of Ipob to stay away from their state affairs
Go back to your enclave in Ogbomosho.. nd kèëp quiet
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Googledotcom: 10:25am On Dec 13, 2023
Chilled bottle of Heineken for my governor.
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Zakiman: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2023
Jorussia:
The people who have advised fubara to take this route are his greatest enemy.When people hear certain things happen in politics,its always best to go look at the details to see what actually happened. I am from Edo state and i know why obaseki had upper hand against oshiomhole in 2020.Obaseki simply aligned himself with powerful presidency cabal who saw fighting oshiomhole as a fight against Tinubu.When i hear people make reference with obaseki i simply laugh,the man had the backing of presidency that was why he triumphed against Oshiomhole.

We have had this issue of fight between Godfathers and godsons governor using the house assembly as a battle field since 1999
and the governors have never prevailed without having upper hand in the presidency.
If fubara want to turn this fight to be between APC and PDP i pity him,because he won't prevail.What is going on in kano,and the elections in Kogi and IMO should be a pointer to what is going to happen.Tinubu is the most connected and political president in the history of the country. No governor will ever prevail against him.
please keep guite with your negativity and falsely contributions. Nyesom Wike fought Ameachi when Buhari was the President and same Ameachi was a Minister just like Wike now. So tell me what Buhari did to help him with a federal might? This is a sitting Governor u are talking about, not a PA, SA, or Minister.

The Governor has same power with the president in terms of immunity, there's nothing Wike and Tinubu can do to remove Fubara if they like like them go to hell.
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Israel07: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2023
Jorussia:

Oya go drink garri... Oponu Oshi
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by sylve11: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Neither of the warring parties have the interest of the masses at heart.

Na so. cool

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by sylve11: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Africans are primitive, I mean Black Africans are Animals

Oniovo, you don see am o. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Israel07: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2023
Jayboi:
Nawa o. To be honest, I support Fubara. At least to bring Wike down low. But this demolition (something wey be say na u put fire before o) With tax payers money, rivers people money and Nigeria's oyel money is just too sad a development.

Nothing like Nigeria Oil, it's Rivers Oil, and considering the circumstances I support this. Rivers can afford it
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by yemmit90: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2023
blackgold2018:
you are very wrong.
A presidential backing can’t do nothing to a sitting governor. As far as he is loved by the people.

The only presidential power is at the Supreme Court judgement, that all.

Lolz, is like you were very small during Obj era. Reason I don't fancy Tinubu as president, he will eventually Nigeria to almost one party state before 2027. Just be watching.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2023
Nigerians and dirty environment are like 5 and 6. Why build your assembly complex in the ghetto? Take it to a better environment. I feel like puking after looking at those pictures. Should have put a warning in the topic head.
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Reference(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2023
3rd world democracy in pictures.
Yes, we are progressing indeed.
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by CilicMarin: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2023
fergie001:

I am confused on the use of English whether it's demolition or renovation!

Demolition is better!

It seems, you are enjoying your bias here..
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2023
Omoluabi16:
Neither of the warring parties have the interest of the masses at heart.
it's clearer for all of them to see. Sadly Nigerians will never learn

1 Like

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Israel07: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2023
jrusky:

Who made the economy harsh and who's demolishing people's property in Lagos even tho I agree that every illegal structure should go down. APC miscreants shouldn't be talking in national matters. APC is nothing but cancer
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by EngrKemp: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2023
Jorussia:

So it's wise he gold's hands like mu mu n be impeached under 5months without provoking anybody just so Wike can install his ikwerre brother and u will be the one to still come and say ijaw ppl r mu.mu

U will even quote gej as his follow mu mu.

Wike should not v started the evil against fubara.
Why trying to impeach him ?
What did fubara do ?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Love56743: 10:51am On Dec 13, 2023
If care is not taking sim will still lose this war, he should try and get close to tinubu and ganduje, And other top Apc politicians to help him out because 90% of Apc members don't like wike with what I'm saying, but they are all pretending because of the last election,wike is power drunk politician that you should be careful with..

1 Like

Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Themandator: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2023
vanbonattel:
Renovation or demolition? grin

Demolition
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by fergie001: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2023
CilicMarin:
It seems, you are enjoying your bias here..
Why did you comment late?
You were the first person who viewed the thread.
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by Israel07: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2023
Lastmessenger2:
He would build a new and better one. Ambode should have done same in Lagos but he lacked the balls to do so.

All of you just keep shouting Ambode lack balls without giving thought to how possible it is to win a war with Tinubu is. Where would he had started from?
Tinubu is like an octopus in Lagos with leg in every sector of Lagos especially where you have a huge concentration of miscreants and louts like Transport and work. The political, elite and middle class also, so where would he have started from.
Tinubu carry everything along in his evil plans so it's hard to get to him. Tinubu is a legion in Lagos. If he had tried to, he might win but lives and billions 'll be wasted. Edo was easier cos Oshiomole didn't have that kind of Power in Edo. Power is a game, you play to win but it's also important to stay in the game as long as possible so you can actually have the chance to win.
Re: Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) by johannu(m): 10:58am On Dec 13, 2023
Lance008:
I see reason why the gov must be removed
He Dey faster than he shadow
If running faster than his shadow will make him win, Fubara should run fast, else Wike will overrun him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan, NOI, Governors And The Excess Crude Account Events / Burial Photos Of Lazarus Iwari Kalama-Sokobe, Patience Jonathan's Brother / Betty Akeredolu Sweeps Oja Oba Market In Akure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.