Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel (45766 Views)

Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal / Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri / Woman Seen Bathing Outside - Invites Onlookers To Join (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by Rebuker(m): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2023
In Nigeria, a lodge was on fire, and the management was under duress for evacuation. Volunteers started helping to evacuate the lodgers through safe and available means. It reached a particular room upstairs where the lodgers couldn't access any exit, and the only means to get them out was through the windows.

So, the volunteers pulled up a ladder to help the lodgers out of the burning building. Onlookers and helpers were amused by their shocking discovery: the people coming out of the lodge had onlookers screaming…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiblPkpKfkg

1 Share

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by Rebuker(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
If you don't gerrit, forget about it.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by finallybusy: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
At first, I thought it was a girl who kept a chicken as a pet. Now, I understand it was a young woman with her sugar daddy. Who cares? Na hotel all those things dey happen on a normal day.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by illicit(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
🤸

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by Rebuker(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2023
finallybusy:
At first, I thought it was a girl who kept a chicken as a pet. Now, I understand it was a young woman with her sugar daddy. Who cares? Na hotel all those things dey happen on a normal day.

Ladies generally are very gutsy. Just look at that slim girl and the size of the man with whom she went😩😩😩😩

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by elpochas: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
See the man belly,dat gal no dy fear ooo.

55 Likes

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by Obierika(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
There's nothing to see here

13 Likes

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by Vinnie2000(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
Nobody sees FARTHER than a Man who carries Ashawo enter Hotel
and his Trying to send Her away in a cab in the morning. wink smiley

Such a Dude can see the Four cardinal Points of the World. cheesy cheesy

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by Johnycastro18: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Oh man grin

4 Likes

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by Evolutionism: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
Rebuker:

Ladies generally are very gutsy. Just look at that slim girl and the size of the man with whom she went😩😩😩😩

Money and Material Things.

Most Women/Ladies would do just anything for Money and Material Things.

Women/Ladies are the sole reason why most men usually fight, cheat, steal, destroy themselves and get involved in different kind of vices.

A lot of men and married men don't Really Know Women/Ladies.

If they really knew, Most of them won't get married.

That's why many married men are called FoooOooLs and Sore Losersgrin

I always find it very difficult to respect men most especially black men ever since i saw and understood the whole thing.

22 Likes

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by Nicepoker(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
Baba no fit come out from window. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Lol
Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by NFBI: 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Wetin God put for that hole wey men no fit stop digging

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by APOPTOSIS: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
It's obvious the man was impregnated by that young lady in their hotel room.

57 Likes

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by Yankee101: 2:31am On Dec 14, 2023
Are you there to save or make fun?

2 Likes

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by kingbee90: 5:00am On Dec 14, 2023
NFBI:
Wetin God put for that hole wey men no fit stop digging
I wonder oh!
Bros if you know wetin that hole Don cause for this life eh!
Hole wey dey extremely close to the anus oh!
Hole wey get one kind odour.
But we like it like that....

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by Gadafii: 5:30am On Dec 14, 2023
When it comes to sex, normally women get power and last longer than men, because within two seconds Toto don wet again while it may take a man 3-10 minutes to achieve full and hard erections again, in some cases no erection for the man for the rest of the day, because the man does most of the job and him cummin is release so much essence and energy from his body

So no stvpid men dey take drugs to sleep with girls, or try hard to satisfy women, if not just look at the size of that girl, fear no supposed catch her??

Fear no fit catch her because she know say that guy man can barely go beyond 2 minutes, she will be paid handsomely, still got entertained with food and drinks

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by sulakishop(m): 5:42am On Dec 14, 2023
If that gender does not cheat, who will?

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by fourboys: 5:54am On Dec 14, 2023
Wahala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by GoodRocks: 6:22am On Dec 14, 2023
I only see an olosho coming out of the window through a ladder.

7 Likes

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2023
lol nawa o
Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by lilvicky68(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2023
This kind of men will end up not lasting long on bed and the Nigerian girl will gain more because she can visit 10 of these men in a day

13 Likes

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by AfroBeatDiary: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
Disadvantage of being fat.

2 Likes

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by verybadmouth(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
Good one. They better repent before the next fire burns them to ashes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by atobs4real(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
Good one.
They must witness this season alive

1 Like

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by atobs4real(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2023
Good job.
But that big Belle man must be very careful ooo

4 Likes

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by nairaland2: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
There is nothing nice about being FAT.

UNFAT!

12 Likes

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by BarrElChapo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
🤔
Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by TheFacelessMan: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
cool

IvarTheTerrible:
angry

That reminds me of an encounter i had rescuing someone from an inferno back in the days.

I was quietly smoking my marijuana and blasting Bob Marley's songs ...

when i started smelling what was definitely not weed undecided

Thick smoke was billowing from bellow the door next to mine.

I banged my shoulder into the door, crashing in and my left shoulder turned instantly into half-cooked suya. undecided

I saw this girl lying down, crying weakly, all the curtains and the couches were ablaze shocked shocked

Everything i touched seared my palms so i rushed into the bathroom to look for something wet to douse the fire between us.

I wrapped the girl in the towel and i discovered the entrance was aflame and no way out embarassed

I took her in my arms, took a running start and crashed through the window facing the street.

There was a loud WHOOSH and the increase of oxygen made the fire roar louder behind us.

While plunging through the air, i remembered to my dismay that........

WE LIVE ON THE 5TH FLOOR!!!

[img]https://media./images/50d98e7ec2398b81fbc588bea3c3b52e/tenor.gif[/img]

TO BE CONTINUED... undecided

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

2 Likes

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by Skyfornia(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
I didn't see anything unlikely about them? Abi I need glasses?? shocked cool
Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
Rebuker:
In Nigeria, a lodge was on fire, and the management was under duress for evacuation. Volunteers started helping to evacuate the lodgers through safe and available means. It reached a particular room upstairs where the lodgers couldn't access any exit, and the only means to get them out was through the windows.

So, the volunteers pulled up a ladder to help the lodgers out of the burning building. Onlookers and helpers were amused by their shocking discovery: the people coming out of the lodge had onlookers screaming…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiblPkpKfkg

When asked to reveal ur BANK ROLLER! And Somebody's Dad Unveiled
Last las Evidemce don day, say, swear no more!

2 Likes

Re: Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel by JoeEeL(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Person future wife o

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Plus-Sized Woman And Her Slim Husband (Photos) / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Signs You Are A Boring Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.