Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants (45468 Views)

I'm Belong To Member Of Islamic State Asari Dokubo. / Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike / Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by JONSYN7154: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sillymoderators:

That is where a lot of you people get it wrong. It takes an honest person to criticize someone he supports, the fact that he supports Tinubu doesn't mean he cannot criticize him when he goes wrong.
can toy point it out where am wrong?

I want to learn.

No offence.
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Resetinc: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Racoon:
Eish! Asari Dokubo's honeymoon with the druggie is long over. He is back to the trenches now.

Askari was eyeing a pipeline surveillance contract, he even formed a militia group and paraded them in a broad daylight 😂
Tinubu snubbed him and renewed the contract with Tompolo… that’s his anger now …. A hypocritical coward he is
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by DJInfluence: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
What's this man ranting about again?
Anyway, they gave him audience now he can talk as he like.
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Christistruth00: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
stormborn28:

No Court will remove Fubara...Whatever Wike did, it was for his benefit

Sometimes Godfathers put in a hidden illegal Joker that can be used as an excuse to remove the Person
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Babangidapikin: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
I don't know why Mujadeen is troubling himself, please separate Jagaban from APC .. The Jagaban I know is fair, even when he does not like Oga Ambode face at some point, he never disfranchised the Epe people, he still put another Epe man , who outsmart everyone naming bridge after Jagaban, infact at some point you would believe Jagaban slept at Government house because Oga Sanwo Olu was a Protogee to the core... Back to Rivers, there have been a silent tradition started by Oga Wike, because I don't think Oga Amaechi has problem that were visible with Dr Odili except of course his defection to the APC perhaps because I hear Madam Patience was flexing her Political weight on him and ever since then , he has been on voluntary exile in Abuja, I really won't know his position now but the fact still remains Oga Odili didn't control Oga Amaechi, Oga Amaechi didn't control Oga Wike, so Oga Wike can't control Oga Fugbara ..
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Christistruth00: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Resetinc:

Askari was eyeing a pipeline surveillance contract, he even formed a militia group and paraded them in a broad daylight 😂
Tinubu snubbed him and renewed the contract with Tompolo… that’s his anger now …. A hypocritical coward he is

Asari is still useful
Tinubu should call him and assure him he his doing his best to Settle the Matter

Rivers State Ijaws and Ikwerre really helped Tinubu in the Elections
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Thinktwicemybro: 6:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
favor914:
See the chaos that Abubakar Malu Atiku has caused in Rivers State?

Pdp must suffer, no wonder Gringory Obi ran away from that tattered umbrella party.
Ok
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Basiliun: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
No body takes this man serious any more, he is after his own personal pocket

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by sonofElElyon: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2023
Supremos:
What has gone wrong between Asari and Our dear President?.
he didn't get pipeline surveillance contract as he expected grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Omalicious1: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeYMqn0BjXc?si=jNgo0CLRRvDml2Lc

Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants

[VIDEO]Published on December 13, 2023 By Ochogwu Sunday

Please someone close to Asari should sing that "Turn by Turn" song for him again...probably he has forgotten

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/13/tinubus-govt-worst-of-all-fire-will-start-in-rivers-state-asari-dokubo-rants-video/
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by yeshuasfootstep(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
The shortest honeymoon.
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by lexy2014: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

PDP fighting PDP and you want Tinubu to step in

Am sure he would at better time

https://businessday.ng/politics/article/tinubu-intervenes-in-fubara-wike-crisis/
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by AlhajiCSO: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

PDP fighting PDP and you want Tinubu to step in

Am sure he would at better time

shatap stop shifting goal post
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Bliss62: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2023
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Werey president and werey supporters 😂😂

Una papa go cry tire
the prince of yoruba land
the nightmare of omenka LeoDeKing seunmsg etc
I greet you boss

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by MrColdsweat: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
Chetas81:
Zombie begin to reverse on the roundabout
No be small reverse.
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by tiswell(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
modernWays:
Asari Dokubo is only being bitter.

He only supported Tinubu because of pipe line surveillance contract previously giving to Tompolo. He became presidency enemy the moment he realised Asiwaju was not ready to terminate Tompolo contract and awarded it to him.
Kindly work on your use of English,baba.
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by hilaryCU(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
Pakute:
Tinubu been talk to both of dem before na but Wike talk say Fubara no dey hear word. Anytime i wan try attack this Asari but when i remember him saying his forefathers sold some people's ancestors as slaves, my body go just calm down.
Talk is cheap. No tribe will conquer the Igbos in Nigeria without exertnal influence.
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by UzzyFirst: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Chuzoetoh(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Sunday2021:
gerrout!!!
you dey mind that idiot, they won't let atiku n obi rest, they will leave the fool piloting the affairs of the nation n be chasing shadows

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Israel07: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:

In spirit but not in physical world

He knows if he plays the game right till Atiku leaves, he is the man to beat in PDP for 2031

Who 'll vote for a dead party or Wike in 2031?? Una no dey even fit hide una stupidity
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by chukwuoke(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeYMqn0BjXc?si=jNgo0CLRRvDml2Lc

Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants

[VIDEO]Published on December 13, 2023 By Ochogwu Sunday

Go rest asari duckunbo. Because no contract for you this time.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/13/tinubus-govt-worst-of-all-fire-will-start-in-rivers-state-asari-dokubo-rants-video/
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Bliss62: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2023
Israel07:

Who 'll vote for a dead party or Wike in 2031?? Una no dey even fit hide una stupidity

Na how your mama raise you make you fit call stranger stupid

No be really your fault Mr keyboard warrior
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by PrinceOfLagos: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
the prince of yoruba land
the nightmare of omenka LeoDeKing seunmsg etc
I greet you boss
Oshey baddest 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by iike: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
I told you but you didn't hear!
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Israel07: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:

Na how your mama raise you make you fit call stranger stupid

No be really your fault Mr keyboard warrior

I no go call ur mama but u be Mu-Mu promax. Empty headed. Imagine saying Wike 2031 after destroying the same party like everyone in the party are zombie. Who 'll even support him? Agbadorians? 2031 should be Northerners turn. U are slow in the head. Useless thing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by YaQsGaYa(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
Will you sharap?
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Bliss62: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
Israel07:

I no go call ur mama but u be Mu-Mu promax. Empty headed. Imagine saying Wike 2031 after destroying the same party like everyone in the party are zombie. Who 'll even support him? Agbadorians? 2031 should be Northerners turn. U are slow in the head. Useless thing

Like mother like pikin

You resemble her
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Brush1: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
BAT shouldn’t take him seriously. He only needs an appointment. He shouldn’t give him because he’s a criminal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen / Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu / PDP Youths Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center In Kano Until Result Is Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.