Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants (45470 Views)

I'm Belong To Member Of Islamic State Asari Dokubo. / Buhari Govt, Worst Ever - Wike / Buhari’s Govt, Worst In Nigeria’s History – Agbakoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by nedu666: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
Like asari, like reno, like ffk. Internally displaced politicians

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Bliss62: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

Keep deceiving yourself?
Is wike not serving in Tinubu government presently??

Wike is serving and not entire PDP
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by DaddyJapan(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
Bliss62:

If you were a political intellectual and not a prude you won't even try the whataboutism of bringing Chad and Niger into this subject of discussion

I see now that I am debating someone who, beholden to the tyranny of tribe, is only capable of offering farcical arguments.

My message has already been passed on. Hopefully, Tinubu's handlers will get to read it. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by themanderon: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
Those that put their trust in the drug baron are being disappointed. Some people will never learn.
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by onuman: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2023
Tinubu must not engineer destruction of Rivers State but encourages peaceful democracy and development in his SW region. Tinubu is the one giving Nyesom Wike all the energy to go against democratic processes and institutions in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by jamesversion: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2023
UCyril:
ijaw has 12 LGAs and they are United unlike the other groups

List the 12 LGAs.
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
How can that be? How can misrule of 8years be compared to 6months regime. angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by BeardGangJnr1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
Fubara winning the war hard. No time to waste time in Rivers State politics.
U lack intellect.... nobody is winning anything...wit so much illegality from both sides
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
How can that be? How can misrule of 8years be compared to 6months regime. angry
PTinubu can only be assessed after complete One year of his fiscal and monetary policy. angry 75% of naija people just talk for noise taliking,they lack proper global economic knowledge.Abeg make una dey school,illiterate popular fake news is misleading many to wish them country bad e.g,GHANA ECONOMY AND ,GAMBIA ARE SUFFERING,NIGER TOO IS WORSE THAN NIGERIA,KENYA TOO. IT IS SO SAD TO SEE PEOPLE DISPLAY THEIR INVISIBLE. IGNORANCE. angry
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Ttipsy(f): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2023
The same mouth you used to praise tinubu, the same mouth you used to curse him

lol
Shameless ijaw he goat

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Ogene001: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2023
Pakute:
Tinubu been talk to both of dem before na but Wike talk say Fubara no dey hear word. Anytime i wan try attack this Asari but when i remember him saying his forefathers sold some people's ancestors as slaves, my body go just calm down.
Do how did certain tribe end up having huge population in Brazil?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by FireUpNow(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2023
I suspect that Assri Dokubo rallied support for the president in the electioneering stage for a gain but it seems the gain promised is not forthcoming. We dey observe
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by ElSudani: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Nigeria must go to regional autonomy to survive.
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by NwekereNdokl: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
No no no

This is fake news

Hahaha
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by BadCuntry: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ginik:
Will he say the same if he was among Tinibu's Cabinets ?

Abeg jari, Get your Business on Google Front Page without a Website

Learn More
https://forms.gle/8AkD1U7r7botFosh7

Scammer stop changing username
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Westsided: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
seborrhic:
Just six months,eyes are already being washed clear.
As bad as Buhari was,it took some people a full first term to realise he was a disaster .

On Point!
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2023
People that supported Tinubu are now complaining. Next election u people sud vote for Tinubu again. Lets suffer more and more.. Idiots

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Decarbonisation: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
E go touch all of una jagabandit bastar....ds.

All the vagabonds who voted for the fu..cktard drug baron, enikuuuure one by one.
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Sillymoderators: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2023
Ogene001:

Do how did certain tribe end up having huge population in Brazil?
Do you know why a certain tribe call themselves Jews?
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Blaze14k: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2023
Melagros:
When i forecast this some internet ranters came for me, see where we dey together today

E remain Reno omokri

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Dennisochampa: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
This fool will not cease to amaze me...
If everyone will talk.. It should not be this clown...
Because them no give am appointment, he don dey see everything bad wen the government dey do already....
You can't blackmail a government and hold them ransom.....
Tinubu may be bad but I'm glad he's not this clown puppet...
Na everything the goat dey put mouth...... Both the one wen concern am and the one wen no concern am...
This idiot is one of the reasons Niger delta never developed till date....
Started a fight.... Succumbed to bribery and government contracts along the way at the detriment of the people.....
This fool should hide his face in shame

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2023
Asari....a confused man(sorry...pig)
Tinubu has refused to hand over Tompolo's contracts to him.....he's hallucinating now....😂
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Sillymoderators: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
JONSYN7154:
I think this Asari Dokubo is confuse.

Is it no the same Tinubu he was supporting seriously last time?

Instead of him to stay quiet like Tompolo and make his money he's making noise like a rooster 🐓.
That is where a lot of you people get it wrong. It takes an honest person to criticize someone he supports, the fact that he supports Tinubu doesn't mean he cannot criticize him when he goes wrong.
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by DSoj(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
This guy is an Iidiot. Which Ijaw is he talking on their behalf?
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Great0ne1: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
Supremos:
Isn't it too early for 70 years old man to start crying 😂
Don't mind the useless buffon

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Rejouir: 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
Just look at this fool, shameless fool. Disgracing himself.

Next election i will vote for tinubu, since Nigerians are mad. Mtcheew.

We must stand on this mandate by fire by force.
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by EDOLUWA: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
Tinubu is serving Nigerians breakfast
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by Chekwume16(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
You are the only one who has the correct info on all this. Others are just commenting on what they know nothing about. Its all about the contract.
modernWays:
Asari Dokubo is only being bitter.

He only supported Tinubu because of pipe line surveillance contract previously giving to Tompolo. He became presidency enemy the moment he realised Asiwaju was not ready to terminate Tompolo contract and awarded it to him.
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by stallionng: 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Asari,good morning and welcome to the realities.
Re: Tinubu’s govt worst of all, fire will start in Rivers State – Asari Dokubo rants by sweetjohn(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Made me remember those glorious victories of the Israelites in the Bible. “I will fight for you and you shall hold your peace”.

All those that gang up to steal PO mandate will all fight and kill themselves.

Yorubas are fighting Igbos for wanting a good government. They destroyed Igbos properties, unlawfully detained a lot of igbos. The lord shall fight for them while they keep holding their peace. Their enemies will kill themselves by themselves. Just watch out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Youths Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center In Kano Until Result Is Announced / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag / Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.