Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,471 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

The DUMBEST SH1T You'll Read On The Internet In 2023 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The DUMBEST SH1T You'll Read On The Internet In 2023 (409 Views)

This Might Be The Most Important Post You'll Read On Nairaland. / I Heard Francophones Treat Their Women Like Sh1t / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The DUMBEST SH1T You'll Read On The Internet In 2023 by Namaster: 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
This:

https://www.nairaland.com/7939242/why-women-leave-husbands-abroad

Every sentence is dumber than the last. The more you read, the dumber it gets. At a point you'll assume it CAN'T possibly get dumber, then BAAAM! poster raises the dumbness to power 10.

It's a poorly reasoned pile of rubbish.

Basically, he reasons that Nigerian women leave the husband that sponsored them abroad because the husbands are not "alpha" enough.

What a load of BULLSHXT!

Context:

In the UK, 42% of all marriages end in divorce. And the wife initiates the divorce 62% of the time.

At 50% divorce rate, the stats look even grimmer in the US. In the US, a whooping 70% of the divorce are initiated by the wife.

Put another way:

An overwhelming majority of all divorces in the West are initiated by the wife.

The dumb post would have us believe that ALL these men were not "Alpha" enough.

Keep in mind that these men are generally more handsome, richer and have more status than their African immigrant counterparts. Yet, even their marriages did not survive.

Why?

Because Western society is a gynocentric society. These countries allow women to brutally take advantage of men when it comes to marriage and divorce.

For instance, you'd be legally mandated to split with a woman the value of a house you bought before you even met her.

There are states in the US where the husband is mandated to pay LIFETIME alimony to his ex-wife.

Alimony anywhere is basically free money.

As long as there is free money to be had, divorce rate in the West will remain high.

Who doesn't like free money?

NOW, take an average Nigerian woman with her greedy mentality to such countries.
What do you suppose would happen?

If your Nigerian wife leaves you, here's what she gets;

1. Enough alimony/spousal support to afford a decent life.
2. Child support if you have any.
3. HALF of all your savings and other asset.
4. In some cases, you also pay for her divorce lawyer. In other words, you pay to get bleeped and then you pay a monthly subscription for the privilege of getting bleeped.

She gets ALL that money and she doesn't have to do a thing.

Again, who doesn't like free money?

There is the added benefit of posturing as a "struggling but strong and independent single mother" on social media while using your child support and alimony to live a soft life.

Another dumb thing about the post:

He stated that a small 17-year old boy could slap you at work and your only response would be "yes, sir".

He said that's because Western society regards black men as second class citizen or such and that does not allow them to be "Alpha" enough.

So dumb!

Ask the author of that dumb thread this because I cannot abide that degree of dumb:

What calibre of men does he think are capable of sponsoring a whole family abroad?

These are likely skilled workers or accomplished entrepreneurs. Either way, that scenario is highly unlikely.

NOW, in the unlikely event that it does happen. You as a black man got slapped by a 17-year old white kid.

Guess what?

You are in a sane society. Physical assault, no matter the victim, gets punished. You can rest assured that the stupid kid would be punished.

He may not get as severe a punishment as the black man would if the situation was reversed, but he'd be punished nonetheless.

They have "juvies" for a reason. That's basically a prison for minors.

Also, you don't have to waste your mental bandwidth planning to "treat his Bleep up" or expend your energy to beat him yourself.

So many dumb points in that post but I'll stop here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The DUMBEST SH1T You'll Read On The Internet In 2023 by dangermouse(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2023
On point.

Many Nigerians abroad are wiser now.
They come back home, get married and leave the woman in Nigeria and visits often.

Many have been rendered homeless and some committed suicide by callous wives who has taken over there hard earned properties and houses in the form of divorce.

You are very right bro!
Re: The DUMBEST SH1T You'll Read On The Internet In 2023 by Fahvvy: 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sincerely...

I pity men who make the mistake of picking a woman up from the mud, brushing her up and taking her abroad - I see them as fo.ols even undecided...

Everyday on the news, there's one headline or the other of a man losing his house, his work and his entire life savings all because of a woman undecided...

And to think that this is a woman you picked up when she was an illiterate, sponsored her to school, fed her, clothe her, gave her opportunity to be whatever it is that she is now, omorrrr that's betrayal of the highest order undecided...

And still men haven't learnt that it's a huge risk brushing up a woman, dey play just dey play undecided...

Let them continue, me I know that I can't be this fo.olish undecided... I'd rather use that money and rear fowl than pay this huge a sacrifice for any woman in the name of wife undecided....
Re: The DUMBEST SH1T You'll Read On The Internet In 2023 by WhiteNRed: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
Tinubu deloveped Lagos grin

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Act / What Will You Do, If You Discover That Your Only Child Is Gay? / Why Women Are Like This?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.