Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) (61740 Views)

Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by DDIA: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2023
ebubeson:
Some men need maturity.
No worry… you na walk-in you go walk-in see man on top your own wife for your house on top una bed in action having violent and loud sex.

Amen.

Mr Maturity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by DDIA: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2023
richiemcgold:
The man is probably a simpleman, the type peculiarly known as simps

No, his cheating wife doesn't make him a simp, the way he handled the whole saga was what gave him out. With the way he was talking in that video, there was no iota of authority in his voice. Such a man doesn't deserve to be called head of a family. See how his cheating wife was even chiding and disrespecting him as if she did nothing wrong. And the lover boy was there too, telling our dear simp to stop embarrassing him. OMG!
grin grin

Any woman I wife I must have a plan B,

Anything she try na me go laugh last. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by DDIA: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2023
LadyRosa2:
Eeeyahhh
Our Nigerian men don finally deu at the receiving end.
All the paternity fraud wey naija women the do before na wetin?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by DDIA: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2023
budaatum:

Almighty defender of the “Association of Fellow kukanase Marketers” members. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by dkidd: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2023
Digmygold:

Those ones are even worse. You will cry blood.
Na before bro... A lot of these old cargos have been ran through,used and abused by different evil pipes of different types. So they're always bitter, frustrated and sour. Most of them just get female anatomy but isnide na men them be... hard men for that matter grin
U see the way she dey warn full man without any fear. Smally nor go try am. Forget all those talks of hoe phase for smallies na them still loyal pass. All women dey hoe phase so long as dey get the goods and the mindset
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by justtee42k: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2023
ebubeson:
Some men need maturity.

I guess you do the same right?

Shame on you for this comment
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by sweetkev(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2023
Konjiboii:
Why are more and more women cheating,just last week I met a fat ass babe that I rassled and took home for the night after much play play out of curiosity I search for her on Facebook and found out she is married with 2 kids.
You don poi person wife be that. Them go poi yours too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Konjiboii: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2023
sweetkev:
You don poi person wife be that. Them go poi yours too

If I do decide to marry, I go doff my hat to any manchi when go successfully nack my wife. It's a free world and everyone gets freewill to do whatever.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Smartguyboy(m): 11:19am On Dec 14, 2023
AngelicBeing:
That is why Woli Sukkot left and came back to Nigeria, Sukkot left England with 10 billion pounds and he bought 77 properties in Banana lsland and sukkot will soon be appointed as The Mayor of lekki and banana island tongue
Many of them are poor Dey can’t come back home because they have nothing, that why they rather die in depression or commit suicide than to come back home.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Chinny024(f): 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2023
erniok:

Apologize for wetin abeg? The man was recording what may or may not be cheating and naturally, she'd be upset. The man don tire and wants out but was not smart to get better evidence.
Too bad..
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Icezak(m): 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
Just fear women first, no be everything be gragra, if am the one i will secretly video coverage everything, jejely rearrange our property redraft my Will even get access to her money. Before ever exposing her with those evidence.
richiemcgold:

No, his cheating wife doesn't make him a simp, the way he handled the whole saga was what gave him out. With the way he was talking in that video, there was no iota of authority in his voice. Such a man doesn't deserve to be called head of a family. See how his cheating wife was even chiding and disrespecting him as if she did nothing wrong. And the lover boy was there too, telling our dear simp to stop embarrassing him. OMG!
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
richiemcgold:

So what should he have done? Kill her? Or start beating and assaulting her? He is married to her he doesn't own her, you sound like you are low esteemed. Your wife cheats on you, you would killer, maybe because you are so low esteemed you can not find another wife or woman. cheesy The guy handled it very well, he is a very calm, self assured, non violent, confident man unlike you. What da hell does SIMP mean anyway? Does that jargon even mean anything?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by LadyRosa2(f): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2023
DDIA:

All the paternity fraud wey naija women the do before na wetin?

Shebi na una sperms still dey form the paternity fraud pikin?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by DDIA: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Shebi na una sperms still dey form the paternity fraud pikin?

That’s by the way..

Abeg how I go take see you cure small konji?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by LadyRosa2(f): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
DDIA:

That’s by the way..

Abeg how I go take see you cure small konji?

Wetin do your mama?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by playcharles(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2023
This actually happen in Germany, it was actually a business dealing and not cheat as the insecured man presume.

The guy in question will be leaving (Already in Nigeria) for Christmas, she was suppose to bring a list (cash as well) for items he will be getting. The location might be lonely because of winter, trust me it's also a meeting point.

The guy being unsecured, don already put tracker (watch) on his wife. immediately he received a call, he left is place of work for that location.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by NewDea4: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2023
playcharles:
This actually happen in Germany, it was actually a business dealing and not cheat as the insecured man presume.

The guy in question will be leaving (Already in Nigeria) for Christmas, she was suppose to bring a list (cash as well) for items he will be getting. The location might be lonely because of winter, trust me it's also a meeting point.

The guy being unsecured, don already put tracker (watch) on his wife. immediately he received a call, he left is place of work for that location.

It's obvious they couldn't have been fúcking out there, but with the way the wife became aggressive and unsettled immediately, it seems the couple had issues before then
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by marlow1962(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
Caseless:
it seems pussy de scarce them for that side!
Nah bro, pussy is never scarce anywhere. Just hold doug and pussy flies in, just that one has to be careful when it comes to sex in those 1st world countries, so many big underage that you can mistake for grandma, and you know in those countries it takes just a second to ruin ones life, worst of all you are black skinned.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by playcharles(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
He will post his own side of the matter soon.

He has explained his own side of the story on our alumni platform.

NewDea4:

It's obvious they couldn't have been fúcking out there, but with the way the wife became aggressive and unsettled immediately, it seems the couple had issues before then

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Tzar(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
Her effrontery is so annoying. This gender is so annoying sometimes.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by investigator007: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
Abeg o, why enter a relationship if you know you're not ready to stay faithful?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by DDIA: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Wetin do your mama?
Una the practice incest for una house? shocked

How many times your papa and brothers don fvck you?

Chai. 🤧

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by LadyRosa2(f): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2023
DDIA:

Una the practice incest for una house? shocked

How many times your papa and brothers don fvck you?

Chai. 🤧

Continue sniffing your mom's putrid Cu'nt.
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by DDIA: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Continue sniffing your mom's putrid Cu'nt.
These words were said to you by someone here on Nairaland ….REMEMBER!!! grin grin

REMEMBER ME!!!!!!

which of your male family members are you sharing the night w/ happy endings with today?
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by LadyRosa2(f): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2023
DDIA:

These words were said to you by someone here on Nairaland ….REMEMBER!!! grin grin

REMEMBER ME!!!!!!

which of your male family members are you sharing the night w/ happy endings with today?
grin

Keep getting high on your mama's dirty panties cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by DDIA: 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Keep getting high on your mama's dirty panties cheesy

How are you able to choked on your fathers c0ck with cum inclusive?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by LadyRosa2(f): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2023
DDIA:

How are you able to choked on your fathers c0ck with cum inclusive?

Same way your sisters choke-died from your dad's gigantic blokus
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by DDIA: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Same way your sisters choke-died from your dad's gigantic blokus

When are you going to be available?

With the size of the pit in-between your legs.
How do you cope with that your vaginal discharge?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by LadyRosa2(f): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
DDIA:

When are you going to be available?

With the size of the pit in-between your legs.
How do you cope with that your vaginal discharge?

My puzzy is no wider than the Atlantic ocean between your mother's laps cheesy
My vaginal discharge us slimy and cheesy, I try to wash it thoroughly wink, infact water wey I take dey wash my toto in a day ,your mama no see am bath for 3 months cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo) / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / I Felt Cheated By My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.