Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) (61739 Views)

Man Confronts His Cheating Girlfriend For Collecting 200k From Another Man (vid) / Warri Man Blasts Guy Who Read Out His Cheating Girlfriend's Text Message / Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by DDIA: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
LadyRosa2:

My puzzy is no wider than the Atlantic ocean between your mother's laps cheesy
My vaginal discharge us slimy and cheesy, I try to wash it thoroughly wink, infact water wey I take dey wash my toto in a day ,your mama no see am bath for 3 months cheesy

I see, you have to use buckets and buckets of water many times a day to try wash it off, but the sink hole has become a factory that seems to produce the discharge in perpetuity grin

Pussy has even become a living Petri dish to develop mutated discharge organism causing culture that I am sure does not have a cure, hence your predicament. grin grin grin

Your male family members will be busy getting the latest mutated organisms update from you and passing it to other girls they be with. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by LadyRosa2(f): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
DDIA:

I see, you have to use buckets and buckets of water many times a day to try wash it off, but the sink hole has become a factory that seems to produce the discharge in perpetuity grin

Pussy has even become a living Petri dish to develop mutated discharge organism causing culture that I am sure does not have a cure, hence your predicament. grin grin grin

Your male family members will be busy getting the latest mutated organisms update from you and passing it to other girls they be with. grin

So you write all these for me to read? angry
Na so e vex you reach?
Didn't bother to read,although I advice you quit sniffing your mom's dirty underwears grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by DDIA: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
LadyRosa2:

So you write all these for me to read? angry
Na so e vex you reach?
Didn't bother to read,although I advice you quit sniffing your mom's dirty underwears grin
I’m at you never run out of water for the sake of your vaginal discharge grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by LadyRosa2(f): 12:49am On Dec 17, 2023
DDIA:

I’m at you never run out of water for the sake of your vaginal discharge grin

No I won't. Vagina water is to vagina just like saliva is to tongue. Hopefully, mine doesn't stink like your mama's tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Digmygold: 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
dkidd:

Na before bro... A lot of these old cargos have been ran through,used and abused by different evil pipes of different types. So they're always bitter, frustrated and sour. Most of them just get female anatomy but isnide na men them be... hard men for that matter grin
U see the way she dey warn full man without any fear. Smally nor go try am. Forget all those talks of hoe phase for smallies na them still loyal pass. All women dey hoe phase so long as dey get the goods and the mindset

Smallie wet don.abort 50 pregnancies?
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by dkidd: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
Digmygold:

Smallie wet don.abort 50 pregnancies?
Lol... No be that type of smallie abeg. Na virgin or the one with very low mileage I mean
Re: Nigerian Man Caught His Cheating Wife With Another Man In Europe (Video) by Digmygold: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
dkidd:

Lol... No be that type of smallie abeg. Na virgin or the one with very low mileage I mean

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / Why Do Some Young Girls Like Posting This? (Photo) / I Felt Cheated By My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.