Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,535 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Sex Life Is A Mess - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Life Is A Mess (3809 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel / Please Help My Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by xtheunknown(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lol. What's your reason behind the insult?
Jeon:
Idiot.
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by SOG0625: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
Classcaptain1:
E mean say your soapy game go tight. It is because of you that Unilever will never leave this country... grin grin grin grin

I swear. E do me gan
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by xtheunknown(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2023
If what you say is true then that's nothing to worry about. Everything you listed above applies to me too. But it is the best life. The life of an introvert.
DGimmick:
At age 25
girlfriends; 0
kisses ; 0
sex; 0
hugs; 0

it's not that am not attractive, infact girls even make advances at me but what can I say, I think I'm the worst introvert on earth
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by SOG0625: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
DGimmick:
on the contrary dear, I have zero time for such, I've forgotten the last time I had an erection, I'm either sleeping or multiplying my $,yanking off is for jobless individuals infatuated with sex

Oga you dey lie
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by SOG0625: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I am 31 and never had a girlfriend before. I am a chronic introvert. we are into this together. introverts trends to marry the best partner. Lionel Messi is a very good example. do your own research on that and you'll get to know introverts ends up with the man/woman....

Oga Messi marry him childhood sweetheart

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12407968/lionel-messi-wife-antonella-roccuzzo/
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by imagrg(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
Do you have money?
Kpekus is no longer for broke guys oh. It's been commercialized. cheesy
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by SOG0625: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2023
DGimmick:
you nailed it broderly, na japa levels I dey grind for like this

Oyibo worst bros
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
DGimmick:
At age 25
girlfriends; 0
kisses ; 0
sex; 0
hugs; 0

it's not that am not attractive, infact girls even make advances at me but what can I say, I think I'm the worst introvert on earth
At 25 I was in final year and has nacked girls,
Dey play,
Just dey play
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by SenecaTheYonger: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
DGimmick:
At age 25
girlfriends; 0
kisses ; 0
sex; 0
hugs; 0

How can it be a mess when you've never had sex before? You don't have sexlife so it can't be a mess.
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by NinjaMetahuman: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
You just need outgoing friends to help you mingle.
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by DGimmick: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
RPG2020:
Your problem right now is money go and look for it
thats no problem bruv, that's what I do from dusk till dawn
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by DGimmick: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
i don't mingle intact I'm in Port Harcourt serving, and the place wey I dey go smoke and drink na only me dey stay alone for one corner and the girls don hate me finish coz I dey always mind my business..... I no get any male friend here talkless of females. after I do my shit, off I go.... that's introversiveness and we can't cheat nature walahi
jeez man, I can perfectly imagine how that is for you, the hatred for not mingling na die, nothing like introvert or shy for naija, they re-brand am as arrogant, proud, hateful ,some self don call me weird
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by DGimmick: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
SOG0625:

Na small small, you never wise. When I was 19, one girl like me but I couldn't make advances. Fast forward to today she say all those time way she dey beg me make I carry her go Coldstone, if to so I gree we for don nack since. Now e go hard small because she don wise grin
bruv,i can't count all the advances I've missed, secondary school own was worst, one girl hated me till we parted ways because she wrote me a letter, she say make we meet for one very notorious spot after closing, I carry the letter give haunty, omo she was punished, na so love switch to hatred

2 Likes

Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by DGimmick: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
SOG0625:

Bro, all are the same oh, make them no whine you. Those ones even worst
i've never seen a naija relationship that I envied, infact, they make me hate relationship more, I nor know whether na only my area girls dey like sha but I go still try 9ja girls for other places before I give up totally

Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by DGimmick: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
SOG0625:

Oga you dey lie
true story guy, na when I just discover am I crave for the thing, they say na puberty cause am, beyond my teenage years, bye bye to self pleasure
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by YoshihideSuga: 5:54am On Dec 15, 2023
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by YoshihideSuga: 5:55am On Dec 15, 2023
DGimmick:
crazy bun, I love the way I am, relationship with these girls is crazy, I'd rather die

So, why are you complaining? Make I go edit my previous comment sef.
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by YoshihideSuga: 5:57am On Dec 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
i don't mingle intact I'm in Port Harcourt serving, and the place wey I dey go smoke and drink na only me dey stay alone for one corner and the girls don hate me finish coz I dey always mind my business..... I no get any male friend here talkless of females. after I do my shit, off I go.... that's introversiveness and we can't cheat nature walahi

So why the moniker bigblackpreek? Do you fvck your hands?
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by MSN1(m): 6:30am On Dec 15, 2023
DGimmick:
At age 25
girlfriends; 0
kisses ; 0
sex; 0
hugs; 0

God is blessing u and u wish to kill yourself by yourself?
Life nor truly balance.
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:37am On Dec 15, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

So why the moniker bigblackpreek? Do you fvck your hands?
na ashewo I dey nack once in a while sha, but I opened this account mainly to advertise my product
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by Kevineleven(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
I am 31 and never had a girlfriend before. I am a chronic introvert. we are into this together. introverts trends to marry the best partner. Lionel Messi is a very good example. do your own research on that and you'll get to know introverts ends up with the man/woman....

Yeah they tend to marry the best partner because it takes a very caring, kind, understanding and patient person to actually see the good qualities and fall in love with an extrovert, most ladies will just hate them and move on.
But some introverts are very wicked and mean.
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by Silentgroper(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2023
Classcaptain1:
E mean say your soapy game go tight. It is because of you that Unilever will never leave this country... grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by Kevineleven(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2023
Jeon:
Idiot.
Person dey seek advice/knowledge, to find out if something is wrong with his personality, you dey call am idiot because it's a faceless forum, if dem call you ashaewo now you go start to form cele wey u no b.

1 Like

Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by Silentgroper(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2023
DGimmick:
if I had called it perfect, you would had misinterpreted the post and called me abnormal ,correction, it's not self created, even though I don't want a relationship, I'd not like to be seen as a rude or arrogant prick, this is why I call my introvert nature crazy, a girl walks up and says, what's your name, I just reply with my name, after she leaves I realize how much of a d*ck I had just been by not asking of her name too, I mean that sounds like the polite thing to do
.. if you're as pretty as you say . They'd come back ... This time, you load up bazooka and shoot that shot...
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by Silentgroper(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2023
DGimmick:
have you seen the standards of these girls these days, the first person that I approached, quite awkwardly I might add, told me bluntly, sorry but you are nothing but a pretty face ,most people would take that lightly, I did not, I thought about that comment for weeks
she called you a pretty face .. Trust me, she's tripping... She's just trying to be a hard nut to crack..
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by Silentgroper(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
lionel messi has shiit loads of money ..

Remember that ...

You know how these brownins work..
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by RPG2020(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2023
DGimmick:
thats no problem bruv, that's what I do from dusk till dawn

Then you need deliverance cool
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by whippersnapper(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2023
Jeon:
Idiot.
bastard
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by whippersnapper(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2023
RPG2020:
Your problem right now is money go and look for it
so as he is looking for money. his future wife Kuma what will she be going
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by RPG2020(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2023
whippersnapper:
so as he is looking for money. his future wife Kuma what will she be going

Waiting sad
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by whippersnapper(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2023
RPG2020:

Waiting sad
waiting to be lashed by randy men till her punna is wide like river Jordan abi

double standards everywhere
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by RPG2020(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2023
whippersnapper:
waiting to be lashed by randy men till her punna is wide like river Jordan abi

double standards everywhere

Men came to suffer while women came to feel the pain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nervous When Around Women? / Should I Abort The Baby / Her Stare Freaks Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.