Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,849 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

My Sex Life Is A Mess - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Life Is A Mess (3815 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel / Please Help My Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by Edeyoung: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2023
DGimmick:
At age 25
girlfriends; 0
kisses ; 0
sex; 0
hugs; 0

it's not that am not attractive, infact girls even make advances at me but what can I say, I think I'm the worst introvert on earth

Rest life pass all this one's

It's normal at your age not to have any get to 30 first na u go run
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2023
DGimmick:
At age 25
girlfriends; 0
kisses ; 0
sex; 0
hugs; 0

it's not that am not attractive, infact girls even make advances at me but what can I say, I think I'm the worst introvert on earth
You don't know how lucky you are
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2023
SweetBuns:
So what do you want us to do for you now
he wants you to go and fvck him, can you do that for us plzzzzzzzzzz
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
DGimmick:
jeez man, I can perfectly imagine how that is for you, the hatred for not mingling na die, nothing like introvert or shy for naija, they re-brand am as arrogant, proud, hateful ,some self don call me weird
yes o, I can see the frustrations on their faces because I don't talk to them, they've termed me arriving and prideful but I can't change just to suit them....i don't like noise and it seems everyone of them talks everything now and then and that's a big turn off for me coz I love to do my own things in secret and peace
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by Kryzboy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
Make i just puff and pass
Re: My Sex Life Is A Mess by Autobot05: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
DGimmick:
At age 25
girlfriends; 0
kisses ; 0
sex; 0
hugs; 0

Don’t mind those calling you a liar
I believe you because we are similar

age 2# ( I’m slightly younger than you )
girlfriends; 0
kisses ; 1 ( from a random girl who really likes me and wanted us so bad )
sex; 0
hugs; lol I dunno

I don’t think it’s an issued sha unless you think it is . Women are cheap so nor reason am like you’re an incel. After all with all the STDs flying around these days being chaste is still a cool lifestyle. I just like to lead them on for a while then snub/ghost them and go my way 😁( they’ll hate you for that sha )
It’s something I enjoy doing sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Date A Woman/man That Are Disabled? / Untold Secrets Why Most Nigerian Guys Are Single! / A Tall Girl’s Guide To Dating Short Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.