Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom (42096 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Tall, Pretty, Sad-looking Nigerian Lady Weds Small-sized Man. See Reactions / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by dondodo: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
Igbo people again
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Tohsynetita1: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
The last tried o, am just looking at how stressful it will be, she will be the one to carry her probably, couple with house chores, child bearing, she will probably drive, take him to the car, take him to saloon, etc.
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by bigiyaro(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
How Dem won take fvck now.
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2023
spiSeyi:
Old age & menopause something lipsrsealed
Calm down. Lets believe it's real love grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by spiSeyi: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
SweetDipBenny:
Calm down. Lets believe it's real love grin
I don hear somebody that is forming feminist like Jenyclay in her early 20s grin grin
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by iamtardey: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
izubext007:
I see 👀 real love 💕🥰 here
twuale o true love seer 🤣😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by iamtardey: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2023
RemoveKebab:
No doggy , no missionary undecided
Just cow girl and reverse cry
I hear it’s true love. 😂🫣what do I know sef
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by iamtardey: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
spiSeyi:
bombastic side eye 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
This true love matter dey burst my brain ajeh true love?!😏 mogbe

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by iamtardey: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
benuejosh:
There is a man for every woman and there's a woman for every man.
Love is a personality and not a feeling.
love na personality, I talk am, because na trailer kill am for lakue express that year. Na even night like this that matter happen that year na Dangote trailer jam LOVE wey e tey die o
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Chetas81(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2023
ONLY FOOOOOOLISH HUMAN BEING HAVE NO CHOICE UNDER PLANET EARTH 🌎🌎🌎
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Chetas81(m): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
post=127483145:
A Nigerian Woman, Emem Effiong and her physically challenged lover, Innocent Moses Ntia, have gotten married in Akwa Ibom, NaîjaCover Reports.

The Wedding was held at the Christ The King Cathedral in Uyo on Saturday, December 9, 2023.

The bride took to Facebook on Wednesday, December 13, to share photos from the wedding.

"Thank God it ended in praise. Our deepest appreciation to Her Excellency, the wife of the Governor, Pastor Mrs. Patience Umo Eno that was ably represented by wives of five LGA transition committee chairmen. Mummy, Thank you for honoring us, God bless you,” she wrote.

Congratulating the couple, one Greg Simon, said there have been many beautiful marriages in the disability community in 2023.

“Oh wow! Congratulations my dear brother Innocent Ntia Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it. Happiness is understatement for me, to describe how excited I'm celebrating this two love birds. My prayers are for unusual enlargement as you start this beautiful journey together. The year 2023 birth so many beautiful marriages in the disability community, changing the narrative is a goal. I'm positive and prayerfully 2024 will have more warriors walk to the altar Amen. Once more, accept my warmest congratulations,” he wrote.

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By ÑaijaCover Below:
SOMEONE DEDICATED THEIR SELF TO LOVE SOMEONE UNIQUE
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Juniorangel(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2023
Serious money dey this wedding
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by pikechukwu6(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
All I see is money... I say money is involved...I mean OP make money... I really mean those gender can marry even the dead lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Myhusband(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
that disability might have happen during their dating, will she now leave him for someone else because of his disability

the question is if the lady is the one involved will he marry her or will his family allow

I wish them HML nonetheless

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by naijapikin2(m): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
She looks quite older than the guy. Seems she's the lucky one. Like she was arranged and paid to marry the guy.

Just me thinking out loud.

Happy married life to them. Really.
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Paracetamol01: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
This one was at the verge of entering menopause.... and the young man rescued him

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Burgerlomo: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen. 🙏
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by bluefilm: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
Looks to me like the man actually saved her from the Evening Newspaper gang.

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Lavzz: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
Are you planning to separate them?
Jeon:
OK, hope they will be good to themselves.
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by tiswell(m): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
izubext007:
I see 👀 real love 💕🥰 here
him senior bros na general overseer of a very big church in akwa ibom.

Heard of Rev. Ntia. I.Ntia?
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Emperorx: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hope she endures to the end .it always easy to start something but seeing it to the end is the deal..
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by bonnyhope: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Nicepoker:
Fear of old age without having someone to call your husband. grin menopause na your mate? grin

You meant she married him because of aging?

Not because she loves him?
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Komo4JESUS(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
All i see here is true love.. May GOD Almighty bless their union.. Amen
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Moneyyman: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
A brave woman. I don't encourage people to do this, so I respect anyone that takes such steps.

May God bless you and give you the grace and strength to cope!

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Mayflowa(m): 12:36am On Dec 15, 2023
RemoveKebab:
No doggy , no missionary undecided
Just cow girl and reverse cry

You nor know how far! Anything you can do, he can do it double. Dey play!
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by elonize(m): 12:38am On Dec 15, 2023
spiSeyi:
😂😂😂u b fool oo
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Bankowner: 1:32am On Dec 15, 2023
Don't be a damper bro!
You're not in her head to know why she married him. My wife and I dated through the period I was on a wheelchair, it didn't stop her from marrying me. Friends told her so many things including he may never walk again, but here I am today on my two feet. Never underestimate love ❤️.
Nicepoker:
Fear of old age without having someone to call your husband. grin menopause na your mate? grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Jjhunt(m): 5:00am On Dec 15, 2023
EVENING NEWA PAPER......
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Okoroawusa: 6:46am On Dec 15, 2023
This one no be small pikin again...

I don't know why my mind keeps going to how their sex life will look like.

Umunwanyi nmowu adighi enye amu holiday o!
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by Akaegwu(m): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2023
The first good news from Marchant of bad news
post=127483145:
A Nigerian Woman, Emem Effiong and her physically challenged lover, Innocent Moses Ntia, have gotten married in Akwa Ibom, NaîjaCover Reports.

The Wedding was held at the Christ The King Cathedral in Uyo on Saturday, December 9, 2023.

The bride took to Facebook on Wednesday, December 13, to share photos from the wedding.

"Thank God it ended in praise. Our deepest appreciation to Her Excellency, the wife of the Governor, Pastor Mrs. Patience Umo Eno that was ably represented by wives of five LGA transition committee chairmen. Mummy, Thank you for honoring us, God bless you,” she wrote.

Congratulating the couple, one Greg Simon, said there have been many beautiful marriages in the disability community in 2023.

“Oh wow! Congratulations my dear brother Innocent Ntia Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it. Happiness is understatement for me, to describe how excited I'm celebrating this two love birds. My prayers are for unusual enlargement as you start this beautiful journey together. The year 2023 birth so many beautiful marriages in the disability community, changing the narrative is a goal. I'm positive and prayerfully 2024 will have more warriors walk to the altar Amen. Once more, accept my warmest congratulations,” he wrote.

See Photos And Reactions As Obtained By ÑaijaCover Below:

1 Like

Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by RosyIsBlessed: 6:51am On Dec 15, 2023
seunodediranivy:
hmmm, the lady would be feeling secured, she would be only on the toll, there won't be fear of side chick.

Same thing I had in mind before until I heard one physically challenged man like that was cheating on his wife back to back. They started having marital crises because of that.
Re: Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom by TruthsFM: 7:11am On Dec 15, 2023
Congratulations 🎉 to the new couple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.