Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story (3269 Views)

I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL) / How Do I Save For The Future So As Not To Learn The Hard Way? / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by ADURA123(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
Before you crucify me, pls check my previous two stories

https://www.nairaland.com/7833825/want-divorce-live-alone

https://www.nairaland.com/7842384/peace-ultimate-target-happy

The peace above only lasted for a week, then it done on me that this woman will never change, reading through comments on Nairaland shows that is a place to have fun not for some serious issues, but as the matter na here i start am, i say make i update una grin.

So finally i left my wife and took my three kids away from her and she may never see them until they are 20yrs, women should know that, is a man's world no matter what you try to do, the Nigerian society is program to favour the men, from law to traditional institutions.

Now, i found my self in the hand hand of a beautiful single mother of 1, 35yrs same with my wife and Halas, she is over the moon, she self na man pursue am last year November, her marriage lasted just 7yrs and guess what? she could not speak to her kid since then till now, is a man's world.

I am very careful but i know say no be pikin carry me go there, i am currently on drugs i cannot impregnate woman, but guess what>

Most of you suggested coz i couldn't satisfy my wife in the OZA room that could be the reason why she is misbehaving despite all i have done for her and still doing, naaaa, sex is from the heart, i barely last 20mins with my wife and struggle to go two round, the same me last Saturday i was almost killing somebody's daughter and person former wife grin.

Some of you requested i increase her monthly upkeep, i did, but for where, i just discovers she is not my kind of person and no match for my lifestyle, She has to look for another man to marry or remain single and f*ck around if she so wish.

The simple lesson here is that, both women are now carrying the Tag, DIVORCED WOMEN, while me as the man can still settled for a baby girl of 21yrs but God forbid, their ogbanje too much grin.....Married women should learn to do what your husband want, no juju pass that one, especially if the man is responsible and taking care of his responsibilities.

Adura ni ti gba....if you don't know me you can judge me.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Jeon(f): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sorry, please what's your birth date and month.

πŸ˜•

ADURA123:

Why do you ask?
Just want figure out something about you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by ADURA123(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
Jeon:
Sorry, please what's your birth date and month.

πŸ˜•

Why do you ask?
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Maigaskiya04: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
I sensed something like this was coming when this same kid lied to us that he wanted to leave his wife so he could live alone only 2 months ago. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Offpointng: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
It's just bout time bfr she start regretting, give her time.

For this era wey husband scarce for town another see am dey play. she'd play for long till she's old
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Amb1045(m): 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
ADURA123:

The peace above only lasted for a week, then it done on me that this woman will never change, reading through comments on Nairaland shows that is a place to have fun not for some serious issues, but as the matter na here i start am, i say make i update una grin.

So finally i left my wife and took my three kids away from her and she may never see them until they are 20yrs, women should know that, is a man's world no matter what you try to do, the Nigerian society is program to favour the men, from law to traditional institutions.

Now, i found my self in the hand hand of a beautiful single mother of 1, 35yrs same with my wife and Halas, she is over the moon, she self na man pursue am last year November, her marriage lasted just 7yrs and guess what? she could not speak to her kid since then till now, is a man's world.

I am very careful but i know say no be pikin carry me go there, i am currently on drugs i cannot impregnate woman, but guess what>

Most of you suggested coz i couldn't satisfy my wife in the OZA room that could be the reason why she is misbehaving despite all i have done for her and still doing, naaaa, sex is from the heart, i barely last 20mins with my wife and struggle to go two round, the same me last Saturday i was almost killing somebody's daughter and person former wife grin.

Some of you requested i increase her monthly upkeep, i did, but for where, i just discovers she is not my kind of person and no match for my lifestyle, She has to look for another man to marry or remain single and f*ck around if she so wish.

The simple lesson here is that, both women are now carrying the Tag, DIVORCED WOMEN, while me as the man can still settled for a baby girl of 21yrs but God forbid, their ogbanje too much grin.....Married women should learn to do what your husband want, no juju pass that one, especially if the man is responsible and taking care of his responsibilities.

in all you said you never mentioned one thing your wife did. I think you and your wife has mental health issues. I advise you meet therapist for solutions

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by NoToPile: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
Loool.

Did you open this thread to pass the info of you leaving your wife or to extol the prowess of your new babe or to highlight the superiority of men in Nigeria or to advice married women or to mock divorced women

Which one gan?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Beremx(f): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
Grow up Oga! You're very immature and you know nothing about marriage.
See wetin person papa dey talk?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by doggedfighter(f): 12:12am On Dec 15, 2023
The Op is silly !

6 Likes

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Artiiclebeast: 12:30am On Dec 15, 2023
You sound pained, kiddo.

The woman who couldn't smell the insecurity and immaturity in you and decided to disgrace herself by marrying you deserves the rubbish she got from you.

7 Likes

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by akube34: 12:57am On Dec 15, 2023
ADURA123:

you are clearly a stupid man. What do you mean Divorced Women, is it a curse or something?

9 Likes

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:11am On Dec 15, 2023
πŸ˜‚,you came here to diss your wife,your title no even make sense.you for no just create this thread.Your for quietly dey live your life since you don move.but see thread.mtcheewww.note,I am not supporting your wife but this thread is too shallow

6 Likes

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by LooneyLester: 3:21am On Dec 15, 2023
You're definitely a Yoruba Apu

Believe all these bullingrjit at your pace

1 Like

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by sulakishop(m): 4:08am On Dec 15, 2023
No be by force to marry

6 Likes

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by ADURA123(m): 4:46am On Dec 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I sensed something like this was what was coming when this same kid lied to us that he wanted to leave his wife so he could live alone only 2 months ago. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What is your problem exactly? That I moved on or I increase the number of out of marriage Nigerian women? Why is it difficult for you to make sense in any thread? This post is not for single ladies, if meant to teach some married women a lesson that, if you disregard your husband, you are in your way out of that union except the man is poor. A man with kids of 14, 11 and 8 is stupid right? She will understand why the streets are not accommodating new tenants.
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by ADURA123(m): 4:51am On Dec 15, 2023
NoToPile:
Loool.

Did you open this thread to pass the info of you leaving your wife or to extol the prowess of your new babe or to highlight the superiority of men in Nigeria or to advice married women or to mock divorced women

Which one gan?

Just take one of it as the reason grin, otherwise read and move on, na update I give una and also to boost the moral of some men who may be dying in silent all in the name of trying to make marriage work...Men also cry, but they don't seek public sympathy

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Nice2023(m): 6:19am On Dec 15, 2023
Man u lack common sense application.

Have u ever rethink ur actions and its effect on ur children?

U are glad that u are dating a divorcee,I then ask,what is the difference between her and ur wife.,i can tell u that ur wife is far better than her honestly.

In years to come,u will regret all ur actions if u don't bring back that woman who bore u those children. My reason is this,I expected u to bring an un-divorced lady, but u brought a divorcee to replace her,aren't u insensible?

How can u justify ur reasons for divorcing her?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by alpharoyalty: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2023
Leave the OP alone. The 700k chicken change that he claimed to earn is deceiving him.
By the time you are old and alone, you will look back and regret your action.
A word is enough for the wise.

.....from what I see, you lack the following
Maturity
Understanding
Communication skills
Selflessness. All you care about is yourself. Put yourself in her shoes.

In summary, you are a disgrace.

Don't quote me cause I don't have time for immature men boys

13 Likes

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by eepeepook: 7:51am On Dec 15, 2023
I posted this comment because mumu threads like this always hit front page.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by We4all: 7:58am On Dec 15, 2023
Huh! What did I just read? You are gloating that you took custody of your kids because it's a man's world. That shows your immaturity and level of reasoning. Your wife made a mistake when she agreed to marry you.

12 Likes

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by NoToPile: 8:26am On Dec 15, 2023
ADURA123:

Just take one of it as the reason grin, otherwise read and move on, na update I give una and also to boost the moral of some men who may be dying in silent all in the name of trying to make marriage work...Men also cry, but they don't seek public sympathy

Okay so what happens when your new chick can't meet up with the 4-5times per week sex?

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Jewessgratitud3: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2023
Until you carry HIV.

Now you think you're free and can live anyhow but I tell you, you're exposing yourself to the deadly disease because that is what those girls and women willing to give you any time you ask are carrying and sharing about.

What I'm saying may not make sense to you now but you'll remember this day if you don't stop now and lead a decent life.
It happened to one man who after loosing the wife thought freedom at last. He just threw caution into the wind and was getting down with women before he knew it, he landed himself HIV. You need to see how this man was regretting his life. That is when you know the value of life and good health.

The moment people suspected he has the disease everyone deserted him and He died under a year. Remember, to even get the drugs in Nigeria is not an easy task. Even with your money sometimes, you may not even be able to access it.

Continue. Dem no dey tell person.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Hathor5(f): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2023
Your kids don`t have their mother in their lives and you are here hyping yourself. Nonsense!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by lilyheaven: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2023
What drug are you taking to prevent pregnancy?
ADURA123:

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Eazie351(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2023
Here’s this investment opportunity again, Earn 1k daily when you invest
Register with this link

https://gmgtry.com/?gmg=6965
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by DiamondJLove: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
when d children tire you,u go return them to their mother.d good thing is dat d children are old enough to understand ur sel fishness
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Rexymania(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2023
You did well my brother grin...women should be treated like trash grin

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by ERCROSS(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2023
ADURA123:

What drug are you taking to prevent pregnancy? Please, quote me when you drop it
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Namaster: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2023
Dumb man forming macho.
Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
Rexymania:
You did well my brother grin...women should be treated like trash grin

Lmao 🀣 🀣 🀣

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Must Lurrn The Hard Way, My Crashed Marriage Story by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
The "grin grin" Op keeps mentioning shows how extremely immature he is lmao 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disrespectful husbands bringing their trash home / How Many Married Women Agreed With This (picture) / My Family Is In Shambles Because Of An Ex-boy Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.