Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers (4226 Views)

Girls Who Looks Real But Are Sex Dolls( Photos) / Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? / Nnamdi Asomugha Or Osi Umenyiora? Girls, Who Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by kponkish(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2011
wud like to buy 4 my girlfriend 4 her birthday on dec 3rd
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by ebonyvibe(f): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2011
yes if it is stuck besides the wheel of a new VW Beetle
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Eiregirl(f): 3:25pm On Nov 01, 2011
Do you think your girlfriend would appreciate flowers for her birthday
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by born2boink(m): 3:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
she go help you put your dirt in dusbin
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by MrsChima1(f): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2011
Flowers? I dey chop chop flowers? angry
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by MrsChima1(f): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
ebonyvibe:

[size=33pt]Laughing extremely loud. grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by SALady(f): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2011
Yep! right here,
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Cuddler: 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
I appreciate flowers. Bring it in your bday suit wake me up on my birthday with a french kiss, slide your tongue into my lips, be careful so I don't hurt my throat, pause for a while & kiss my forehead, tell me why you love me so much, remind me why we are so good together then whisk me away to the wash room so we can be clean with the magnificent sight of candles, massage oil, rose petals orderly distributed in the bathtub(Just in case you can't afford the luxury of a jacuzzi). After we have made each other smile in the bath yard, dress me up like a baby, hey its my bday, I wanna be treated like a princess. Give me fresh classy flowers and breakfast in bed afterward. I will take it from there & reward you for a romantic birthday well put together, I love you baby.

Get on the pole baby and show mama what you've got, nah don't spank that butt ( God forbid, please this is not included, I want a sane romantic birthday)
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by donguutti: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^^^, OMG , em em when is ur birthday wink wink

****see imagination*** shocked shocked
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2011
Cuddler:

I appreciate flowers. Bring it in your bday suit wake me up on my birthday with a french kiss, slide your tongue into my lips, be careful so I don't hurt my throat, pause for a while & kiss my forehead, tell me why you love me so much, remind me why we are so good together then whisk me away to the wash room so we can be clean with the magnificent sight of candles, massage oil, rose petals orderly distributed in the bathtub(Just in case you can't afford the luxury of a jacuzzi). After we have made each other smile in the bath yard, dress me up like a baby, hey its my bday, I wanna be treated like a princess. Give me fresh classy flowers and breakfast in bed afterward. I will take it from there & reward you for a romantic birthday well put together, I love you baby.

Get on the pole baby and show mama what you've got, nah don't spank that butt ( God forbid, please this is not included, I want a sane romantic birthday)

[size=14pt]I've been knocking on your door for the past 20 Mins! Standing out here holding flowers!. . . angry

@ Topic
Yes! But in a ratio of 1 out of 10. . . cheesy
[/size]
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Cuddler: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2011
donguutti:

^^^^, OMG , em em when is your birthday wink wink

****see imagination*** shocked shocked

embarassed embarassedTomorrow. What am I getting for my bday?
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Cuddler: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I've been knocking on your door for the past 20 Mins! Standing out here holding flowers!. . . angry

@ Topic
Yes! But in a ratio of 1 out of 10. . . cheesy
[/size]

Go away! You broke my heart, nothing can atone for your sins cry cry.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2011
chei laugh wan kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.Na wich naija babe in this 2011 go wan accept flower as a sign of ur love?.My guy if u no buy morano jeep or black berry torch or give am money for very expensive brazilian wig as an appreciation of ur love then my guy u never start yet ooo grin.In a naija babe"s dictionary materialism is equated with love grin.Na so some sharp guys dey catch them mugu by blinding their eye with material gifts grin.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Cuddler: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
lefulefu:

chei laugh wan kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.Na wich naija babe in this 2011 go wan accept flower as a sign of your love?.My guy if u no buy morano jeep or black berry torch or give am money for very expensive brazilian wig as an appreciation of your love then my guy u never start yet ooo grin.In a naija babe"s dictionary materialism is equated with love grin.Na so some sharp guys dey catch them mugu by blinding their eye with material gifts grin.

This thread is strict for the romantic freaks and not waffi thugs. I suggest you get sensual or get ur senseless butt of my sanctuary.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Andrew3(m): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2011
ebonyvibe:

lol ole.

I gave flowers to one gurl on her birthday, only for her to ask me if she is a goat, she needs material stuff. angry angry angry
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by freecocoa(f): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2011
As long as the flower doesn't come alone o(if you know what me mean)
Seriously though I love flowers,my mama was a collector.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Natasha2(f): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2011
[b]JEEZ I'm tired of this flower things oh, is giving flowers part of our culture? why are people still interested in if your girl will appreciate it or not? Please giving flowers is not in our culture so stop asking this silly question must we follow the whites? let me ask you a question yes you, If you were dating a white girl will you ever think of buying  Nigerian wax as her birthday present? just be sincere, you and I know Nigerian wax will be the last thing on your mind to get for her, so in the same vane why don't you get something you know your girl would appreciate undecided

Okay back to your question yes there are girls who still appreciate flowers a lot and I'm one of them, I've been given  flowers for my birthday too, I loved it. But seriously If you need my advice I would tell you to buy something else to go with the flower, this way you can spare yourself the headache on if she'll like it or not, and even if she's a flower person, It really doesn't make sense to just give her flowers for her birthday unless of course if you've planned out a nice place for you guys to chill after giving her the flowers cheesy[/b]
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Idowuogbo(f): 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2011
^ seee stress madam , u are jus razz joor na igwu u prefer grin grin grin grin
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Natasha2(f): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
^^lmao grin grin grin ID I'm not razz jor grin grin I know that's what you like and you trying to impose it on me, but don't worry tomorrow is my birthday you can get me a flower I don't mind cheesy
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2011
flower gini wey i dey grow sugarcane , i wil overdose u wiv sugarcane 2moro
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2011
Cuddler:

Go away! You broke my heart, nothing can atone for your sins cry cry.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Natasha2(f): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2011
Idowuogbo:

flower gini wey i dey grow sugarcane , i wil overdose u wiv sugarcane 2moro
lolz you want to kill me shey?  shocked shocked anyways just make sure you wrap the sugarcane  cheesy besides have you noticed our eyes look alike?  wink
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2011
yes o twinnie , u don pierce ear 3times is dat legal at 16 tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by freecocoa(f): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
So natancha I mean Natasha love,so tomorrow is your buyday,Wow that's great,hope there will be a parry?
Just name whatever you want and I'll get it for thee. And happy buyday in advice.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by freecocoa(f): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
Badosky paddy mi,wetin dey sup na?I just see one maga like that,him say him dey interested for my goods but I no know how you go feel if I folow am,so I say make I ask you,e be like say him hold pepper sha.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Natasha2(f): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
Idowuogbo:

yes o twinnie , u don pierce ear 3times is dat legal at 16 tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lolz I got the third one on the eve of my 16th birthday  cheesy besides my mum likes them she gave me two and I added the third , you know what she said when she saw it? ''she said aww you look beautiful can you help me pierce mine too? ''  grin grin

I still have four more piercings to do  cheesy

freecocoa:

So natancha I mean Natasha love,so tomorrow is your buyday,Wow that's great,hope there will be a parry?
Just name whatever you want and I'll get it for thee. And happy buyday in advice.
Thanks freecocoa I want a mansion in Europe  grin grin and about a parry I doubt honey.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2011
^Ha dear i wont add to d collection if i was u , dats a bit excessive .As for mumsi level she no wan carry last at al oo ko sarugbo ghana
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by tellwisdom: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
Bro, just be preapared to loose the poor gurl if you are taking flowers to her   sad sad. Even with the few replies from the gurls, you could tell what they are capable of and yet, they castigate me for telling the truth angry angry
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Natasha2(f): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^Ha dear i wont add to d collection if i was u , dats a bit excessive .As for mumsi level she no wan carry last at al oo  ko sarugbo ghana
lolz its just two more for my ears that's two industrial 1 for each ear, then  one on my belly button and the last on my Pp  cheesy
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by freecocoa(f): 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2011
@ Tasha okay,you'll get the key to the mansion tomorrow but you know the deal na,you must give me cake before I give you gift.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2011
Now tashy dats way too much ,u telling me  u gona have four sets on each ear.Na magnet i go hold d day we meet

as per d pp u want pierce oh gal ur kpecus go rust o ,hmmm i don talk my own o
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Natasha2(f): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2011
freecocoa:

@ Tasha okay,you'll get the key to the mansion tomorrow but you know the deal na,you must give me cake before I give you gift.
okay that's easy no be just to post pinchur of cake? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(picture) Body Languages And Their Meanings / To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them / Happy Children's Day Celebration - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.