Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Elderly Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Elderly Advice Please (437 Views)

Please A Brother Needs Elderly Advice. / Elderly Advice Urgently Needed!! / Wedding Pictures Of An Elderly Man With A Teenage Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elderly Advice Please by bendaniel1616: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
Please I need elders advice no insult please , I met this young girl online , she has been coming to my shop to greet me, but I noticed lies in her chat whenever I'm trying to get to know her, but I didn't take that as an offence , but the truth always reveal one way or the other , but the rate she demand for things is alarming , that's why I don't want to rush her for sex so that she won't see that as an opportunity, she does know what me to get close to her like to know her place , I noticed some girls I met in the past also hide where they stay , and she has been getting jobs from my shop she is a fashion designer , one of my customers has be giving her cloth to sew for her , what if she disappeared I'll be the one to provide cloth and money I just met her like 3 weeks. Pls how do you think I can handle that in a matured way . Anytime I want to follow her to her place she stays she always find excuses.
Re: Elderly Advice Please by Mhizzard(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
initially,she lives where ain't up to her way of life better still something is fishing about her.and for the relationship i guess you are forcing to work out,get ride of the feeling you have for her and cut off any relation you make with her.because it is not safe for you to be with her,you shouldn't have let it get to this moment.she doesn't worth someone you could be with.
and for the customers she has made through you let them know that you are mere friends,so that when things goes wrong you won't hold responsible.

1 Like

Re: Elderly Advice Please by 9jii(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
No matter what happens later she will break your heart

1 Like

Re: Elderly Advice Please by Cerebellum: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
With this post, I can conclude that they're so many foolish people in this world.
Re: Elderly Advice Please by tochez24(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2023
Cerebellum:
With this post, I can conclude that they're so many foolish people in this world.

Especially in NIGERIA my brother😁😁... During the day you will see many well dressed up people but come online, you will finally realize that they're all MADπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Elderly Advice Please by bendaniel1616: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2023
Thanks alot all , I really appreciate..God bless
Re: Elderly Advice Please by Smitaro100(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
She might be a ghost..πŸ‘»πŸ’€ or maybe living in a ghetto and shy to show you or planning to brother zone you. grin

1 Like

Re: Elderly Advice Please by bendaniel1616: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Exactly

Smitaro100:
She might be a ghost..πŸ‘»πŸ’€ or maybe living in a ghetto and shy to show you or planning to brother zone you. grin

(1) (Reply)

Before You Call Me Name Like Scamer Etc FOr Begging For Help This Is The Reason / My Dad Told Me He Had Been Craving For Elephant Meat Pepper Soup / Is This Truly Pride Or Knowing One's Self Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.