Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,185 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Is This Truly Pride Or Knowing One's Self Worth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Truly Pride Or Knowing One's Self Worth? (450 Views)

Virginity At 30, Pride Or Curse ??? / Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame? / Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Truly Pride Or Knowing One's Self Worth? by Kindnessprocity: 10:33am On Apr 23
Imagine a broke person asking you for money and you told the person you have just 5h left in your account (which is actually true) , if the person is gonna manage that ... then later you got to hear from another source how this person went about saying "how will he ask you for money and you are giving him 5h,isn't that demeaning his worth (lol)".

I've been wondering isn't this "pride" like this... ?

This isn't even a person doing well for himself at all...

Is it "self worth" or "pride"
Re: Is This Truly Pride Or Knowing One's Self Worth? by elvhinzey(m): 10:43am On Apr 23
Your intentions were clear and valid; but the supposed recipient took it another way round.

Some beings don't deserve your indepth honesty, of a truth.

Moreso, the people these days are becoming ruthless when asking for a thing or two. This goes way beyond an entitlement mentality.

That's how someone ignored me in church because he asked me for some money and I couldn't help (instantly).

As for that worthy beggar, he only embarrassed his identity not you.

Be of good cheer!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Truly Pride Or Knowing One's Self Worth? by obinna58(m): 11:11am On Apr 23
Kindnessprocity:
Imagine a broke person asking you for money and you told the person you have just 5h left in your account (which is actually true) , if the person is gonna manage that ... then later you got to hear from another source how this person went about saying "how will he ask you for money and you are giving him 5h,isn't that demeaning his worth (lol)".

I've been wondering isn't this "pride" like this... ?

This isn't even a person doing well for himself at all...

Is it "self worth" or "pride"
The problem is when he see you carry olosho 50k and doing dorime for club after telling him your last card is 5h

1 Like

Re: Is This Truly Pride Or Knowing One's Self Worth? by Kindnessprocity: 5:48pm On Apr 23
obinna58:

The problem is when he see you carry olosho 50k and doing dorime for club after telling him your last card is 5h
I don't live recklessly.

(1) (Reply)

It Cant Be Only You / What Would You Do. / Love Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.