Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone (4267 Views)

Nigeria's Richest States ranked By GDP (See List) / Nigerian Richest Household 2021 / Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Paystack: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ttalk:

Because you shifted your hateful eyes away from them. You have suddenly swallowed Buhari is dead and replaced with El Jubri of Sudan to Yoruba are coward, tomorrow when Kanuri become President you will change again to all Kanuri are Boko Haram.

Your generation will continue to wallow in hate and it's that hate that will sink you

Even with all your rulings, marginalisation and corruption.

South east still the richest households in Nigeria.

Cone headed pigs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Ttalk: 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
Paystack:

Pig.

Igbos will always hate an incompetent useless old corrupt bastard leader.

Buhari deserves all the insults he got.

I dare you to name a single positive thing Buhari did for Nigerians you idiotic demons weasel.

The only human that is referred to as pig is your people.

Your land is red mud suitable for pics. Operation python dance has forced all your youth to swim in your potopoto mud. To crown it, MNK your lord and saviour refers to your people as pigs.

Case closed

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Paystack: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ttalk:

The only human that is referred to as pig is your people.

Your land is red mud suitable for pics. Operation python dance has forced all your youth to swim in your potopoto mud. To crown it, MNK your lord and saviour refers to your people as pigs.

Case closed

Pigs.... E go pain Una until Una die of hatred.

Igbos will always dominate you.

You'll always feel scared and afraid at the mention of Igbos.

We will come to your land, make as much money as we want then go back every Christmas to the beautiful mansions we built and enjoy with our kids and families.

We will import and sell whatever the hell we like to you Dumbos be it fake original 😁😁

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Obaofpigs: 12:32am On Dec 17, 2023
See consolation.....

You have been exposed....

IGBOs are your landlords..they bought your ancestral land and are constantly shyting and pissing on your destiny...

Shame on you...

IGBOs developed LAGOS....you can't deny it...

Omoawoke2:

The properties whey igbos get for Lagos no reach 5%

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by LagosG: 1:03am On Dec 17, 2023
LegendHero:

It seems you don’t know how to read statistics.

In 2018:
— has the lowest poverty rate
—SW has 6 states in the lowest poverty rate
—SE has only 2.

In 2022:
—Ondo has the lowest poverty rate
—SW has 4 states
—SE has 3 states
They don dey Cho statistics now

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by ImperialYoruba: 1:26am On Dec 17, 2023
horsepower102:
I hope this gives clarity to some people who argue blindly on this forum.

Trust Ibo at your own peril.

Op, put a working link to your source so we can verify your claim independently.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by nonhuman(m): 6:33am On Dec 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The south west population is twice the size of the south east population
that is why the data is done in percentage, olodo go school, no. na statistics we go chop

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Ikaeniyan0: 6:54am On Dec 17, 2023
nonhuman:
that is why the data is done in percentage, olodo go school, no. na statistics we go chop
I thought common sense will let you know the point I was trying to pass across.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Brenbentondiaz: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Yorubas are the absolute majority in Lagos state and Lagos state is not the only state in the south west.

Stop writing foolish comments.

He should stop writing foolish comments? He's ibo for fvck's sake?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Brenbentondiaz: 7:08am On Dec 17, 2023
Stats: Richest households.

SE 40.3%
SW 40.3%

Least poor states:
4 SW states in the list (Top 2 are SW states.
3 SE states in the list.

Conclusion by ibos: Ibos are the richest in Nigeria. SW is poor.

Are ibos generally this dense, or it's an act put up to sound funny or to be a general nuisance? Lolz.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Brenbentondiaz: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2023
LegendHero:

In 2018:
—SE has only 2.

In 2022:
—SW has 4 states
—SE has 3 states

He's ibo. They're mainly petty traders. Anything that's more than petty buying and selling is beyond their mental capacity. I always advise them to not dabble into such, as it opens their arses as the absolute peasants they are.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by reddingtonblack: 7:19am On Dec 17, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

I find that it’s not generally ‘the north’ that abuses Ndigbo/south-east as being the most ‘brokeass and beggarly’ region in Nigeria! If people like you called the assholes saying this to order then they’d be no need to create threads like this to set things right!

If you must lie @least do it with sense, Its as always being in the DNA of igbos to brag and beat chest even when no one ask for it

With the existence of the North in Nig. nobody could have insinuated the Igbos are broke ass or beggars, that is big lie

These thread is not about setting anything right, instead it just about doing what the igbos love doing the most "Chest beating" & "Bragging"

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by PHIPEX(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2023
LegendHero:

In 2018:
—SE has only 2.

In 2022:
—SW has 4 states
—SE has 3 states
Oga, SW has 3 states in 2022, hope you are not counting Kwara as SW?
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by reddingtonblack: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2023
Paystack:

Pigs.... E go pain Una until Una die of hatred.

Igbos will always dominate you.

You'll always feel scared and afraid at the mention of Igbos.

We will come to your land, make as much money as we want then go back every Christmas to the beautiful mansions we built and enjoy with our kids and families.

We will import and sell whatever the hell we like to you Dumbos be it fake original 😁😁

@ Scared and afraid, is that why your kings and governors are always coming to lagos to kneel and beg the governor, do you know how times your fathers went to abuja to kneel & beg buhari on behave of Nnamdi kanu

The best mansions and most expensive properties are outside East as a matter of Fact, in business world there is no Igbo close to Dangote or Otedola on Forbes.

In the Nigeria of today, with the level of insecurity happening in the East Igbos can't travel home in troops to enjoy xmas for the fear of kidnap or gruesome murder, even those Igbos in Diaspora if they come home they stay in Lagos and invite there parent to meet them for cash & other stuffs they brought.

continue importing whatever or fake no problem, the hausa & yoruba dynasty will also continue to ignore the rising imsecurity in the East, when una kidnap and kill unaselves finish see let see how the league go end

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2023
Twistaray:
Make una dey play. The one you have is even old.

Baba, create a thread for this

Tag me make I con scatter their head for there

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Twistaray:

Old, and your source is? I could have come up with table myself. Lmaoo.

Below is another one, the most food ravaged region. I get am plenty. This is not one you can win.

Lmaoo.

Why u dey do like this na

Abeg create one thread with thos one
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
This Ibo people will not kill themselves with hypertension. Even the stats of 2021 he posted still puts the SW ahead.
No wonder they are not happy with their life and they have the highest hypertension rate in Nigeria.

Create thread for this one bro

Make we scatter there abeg
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by 07kjb: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2023
SOUTH EAST IS a place were building a bungalow is becoming OUTDATED,, IGBOS ARE MILES AWAY NO CAP
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Laird(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2023
horsepower102:
I hope this gives clarity to some people who argue blindly on this forum.

Please this is ridiculous. On what basis is the sense behind this Topic?

Joystick measuring among tribes in Nigeria one of the poorest Countries in the World that cannot even generate up to 1% Percent of Procter and Gambles yearly global revenue and that is not among the top 5 Countries that buy brand new Medical equipment or petroleum or wheat or rice
Where most citizens cannot afford basic needs and of which we can't even produce a battery outside.
Abeg and please I am from the South East
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by vanbonattel: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The south west population is twice the size of the south east population. There is far more rich household in the south west than we have in the south east

Stop giving excuses, hunger dey wire you and you dey talk rubbish.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Benwallt(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2023
BrodaBenad:
Let's check the percentage grin

SE has the highest number of the rich and also doing excellently well in middle class

Least amongst the lower class

Southeast contributed to the poverty level in the West immeasurably. Remove the poverty stricken Ibos from southwest and watch them shoot up astronomically above the table.

There's no state you go in southwest and you don't have large concentration of Igbos hawking gala, oraimo charger, bleeching cream etc. few of them have something tangible doing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Ikaeniyan0: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
vanbonattel:

Stop giving excuses, hunger dey wire you and you dey talk rubbish.
Hunger they wire me but nah you dey cry on my behalf wyere

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by KoshCAD: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
horsepower102:
Based on the first and second post, anybody with half a brain knows that Igbos control the richest household in Nigeria.

The data from the south west includes Lagos which has a lot of igbos living there as middle class.
Lol, so you are not happy to see the SW in the lead hahahaha. It can be painful though.

The states you posted, in 2018, all SW states were included, but no Abia, Imo and Ebonyi lol.

In 2022, Still no Enugu and Ebonyi.

This shows you are far less than SW.

Let see by region all together and let see how you lead SW hahahaha.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by KoshCAD: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ogene001:

Igbos are by far the richest tribe in Nigeria. Imagine SW with Lagos scoring equal points with SE. If igbo rich families outside SE are counted for SE the gap Igbos give other tribes will be Soo huge
Show us Enugu and Ebonyi from the stat Mr richest.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by chandini435: 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
Go school una no gree.I am sure you don't know the work of percentage?Go school una no gree.I am sure you don't know the work of percentage?...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by KoshCAD: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
horsepower102:

This thread is a response to certain individuals making false claims. Nothing on Nairaland happens in a vacuum.
Nothing like false claim.

If Enugu and Ebonyi are added to that list, your stat will fall so bad.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by KoshCAD: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
LegendHero:

In 2018:
—SE has only 2.

In 2022:
—SW has 4 states
—SE has 3 states
Average Igbo guy can't comprehend.

He was the one that posted a stat, yet he does not understand it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by KoshCAD: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
LegendHero:

Ondo and Osun on both year has the lowest poverty rate and not even Lagos.

Imagine you presenting data and misrepresenting your own data. You go school at all?

In Lagos, all tribe are counted as part of the poverty especially those one that leave their states to be hawking gala and fan yogo contributing immensely to the poverty metrics.
He's trying to be smart, because he knew his fellow igbos are daft in reasoning, they will jump on what he said hahahaha.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by yommen: 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
horsepower102:
Based on the first and second post, anybody with half a brain knows that Igbos control the richest household in Nigeria.

The data from the south west includes Lagos which has a lot of igbos living there as middle class.

Okay but when it comes to poverty in SW to SE, you clamour for SE and forget that there are enough very poor ugwu sellers, yam and akara sellers, roadside hawkers, child apprentices serving their masters, phone accessories hawkers on wheelbarrow etc. In SW. In Ikorodu, Lagos where I live, I see enough. I have never had any reason to show hatred towards them! I even putty some young people when I see what they do to survive. But the way Igbos online boast ehn, you will think na dem and the richest Oyinbo dey dine.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by yommen: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ogene001:

Igbos are by far the richest tribe in Nigeria. Imagine SW with Lagos scoring equal points with SE. If igbo rich families outside SE are counted for SE the gap Igbos give other tribes will be Soo huge

All these then boasting self. I no know may be dem take am do dem ni.
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by KoshCAD: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ogene001:

SW states reduced while SE states increased. That's the point
Increased by 1 hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Cosbyrich: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
Paystack:

What a dumb Afooonjaa.

Na this brown roofs and dirty looking 2000s video na it you wan use brag?

Amala have finally replaced your brain
Post your dungeon videos,sir.
Stop wailing.
We all know that you don't have 8 videos of good places in Igboland SE.That is why we are calling you out to post videos.
Abi na this wailing be your videos? grin

Even Ogun state is more developed than Anambra that has your tiny 52sq km Onitsha that Okpoko mighty slum has taken two third of.
Reason why poverty dey drive Igbos come to the rich SW in millions.

The Poor SE Igboland.

Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXxaS62v5-o

Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPnutBpOllw

Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=512d4hHOpF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4l0nLq69W8

The Rich SW Yorubaland.

Ogun state, Abeokuta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36tNXLGSshA?si=9RvyOFlqU-YMivV1

Abeokuta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SONbZxzMchI?si=Oz0Gh-xmLE0vw7LT

Abeokuta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXFH5UJv0WE?si=w87glYKwzmTsEGYp

Ogun state
Canaancity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLrp8NI_4q4?si=2vhwtVjjTCNqCTdp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su8kiNCYSX8?si=7rD9I-odn_GrXGs6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekNh-St2bLg?si=SfguosGfz9pToaG9

Estate..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwZA5gGhmp8?si=W2yA0nnRdKlWzMyJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDKziHWpH0k?si=I5PXS1pKIYUXyLhZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sk5yicjsiQ8?si=K0BENS4fInCvpYPf

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Blasts Nigerians For Not Paying Him $5 Per Month, Vows To Quit / Bombshell : Tradition Of Same Gender Marriage In Igbo Culture. / Top First Bank Directors Linked To N99bn Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.