Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone (4273 Views)

Nigeria's Richest States ranked By GDP (See List) / Nigerian Richest Household 2021 / Akwa Okuko: Nigeria's Richest Native Doctor Opens Multi-billion Naira Hotel- Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by PureFace1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ogene001:

Yet every election you shout "Ronu"? And if houses are demolished you mock Igbos? Be deceiving yourself

I can see you are a very big olodo

If South west population double that of South East, it mean South west have the highest number of rich house hold.

40% of 20 million and 40% of the number that double 20 million which is 40 million, which one is higher ?

40% of 20 million vs 40% of 40 million which is higher lol?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Obaofpigs: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
Stop crying....IGBOs are your OGA...shut up.

I thought you claimed that IGBOs don't own majority of properties by TRIBE in Lagos.

After all your noise..it's has been proven that IGBOs are the majority landlords in your useless LAGOS.

abdeefggh:

Okay ibos are the majority in lagos grin.
I hope your ego is massaged now?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Obaofpigs: 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Shut up. You have lost.

Your expo has been exposed...

Useless cunts...

PureFace1:

If South west population double that of South East, it mean South west have the highest number of rich house hold.

40% of 20 million and 40% of the number that double 20 million which is 40 million, which one is higher ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by PureFace1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
horsepower102:
Based on the first and second post, anybody with half a brain knows that Igbos control the richest household in Nigeria.

The data from the south west includes Lagos which has a lot of igbos living there as middle class.

You want to claim part of South West rich house hold statistics but don't want to claim part of the population of poor people in south west statistics, how does it work like that lol ? you guys are clowns 🤡

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Paystack: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
The sons and daughters of fallen Lucifer named oduduwa will avoid this thread like a plague.

I thank God Igbos have waken up and come together to debunk their lies in all forums

It is us versus any idiots that claims they hate us

One thing I love about Igbo is.... government can never threaten them with jobs or money... they can literally setup a shop anywhere even inside desert 🏜️🤣🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Obaofpigs: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
IGBO AMAKA.... grin

Paystack:
The sons and daughters of fallen Lucifer named oduduwa will avoid this thread like a plague.

I thank God Igbos have waken up and come together to debunk their lies in all forums

It is us versus any idiots that claims they hate us

One thing I love about Igbo is.... government can never threaten them with jobs or money... they can literally setup a shop anywhere even inside desert 🏜️🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by abdeefggh: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ogene001:

You see the problem with your people? Always making bogus claims and wailing when statistics proves otherwise. Even in Kano, there are areas recognized as enclaves of non indegenous persons. Even Owerri and Enugu have well known Hausa neighborhood but you yorubas must always deceive yourselves with bogus claims
By the way since you claim igbos are also the majority in Kano, why are not happily dragging the poverty with them abi its only Lagos igbos that are richgrin

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by PureFace1(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
Obaofpigs:
Shut up. You have lost.

Your expo has been exposed...

Useless cunts...

You are the one that have lost

You could not even make a rebuttal with a convincing argument only insult

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Obaofpigs: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
See pains...

Cry Blood...

PureFace1:

You want to claim part of South West rich house hold statistics but don't want to claim part of the population of poor people in south west statistics, how does it work like that lol ? you guys are clowns 🤡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Obaofpigs: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
Rebuttals are for intelligent people...not idiots.
Can't waste my acumen on bigoted Idiots cool

PureFace1:

You are the one that have lost

You could not even make a rebuttal with a convincing argument only insult

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by PureFace1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
Obaofpigs:
Rebuttals are for intelligent people...not idiots.
Can't waste my acumen on bigoted Idiots cool

You described yourself perfectly

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Obaofpigs: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
Thanks for acknowledging that you are truly an Idiot.

PureFace1:

You described yourself perfectly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by DatNiggaDaz: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
Realtalk20:

See what hunger poverty and joblessness has caused this one ? Tribal competition is his job now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Ttalk: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
horsepower102:
Based on the first and second post, anybody with half a brain knows that Igbos control the richest household in Nigeria.

The data from the south west includes Lagos which has a lot of igbos living there as middle class.

But Yoruba are not living in Lagos abi? Anyone who afflict you people with inferiority complex would not make heaven.

Despite the glaring statistic that put SW ahead you still try to twist it to favour your region.

In fact shame dey catch me for you

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Emetex22(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ogene001:

Guy, all your propaganda have been reduced to zero. "Na statistics we go chop". Lol. No. Don't face statistics, be creating useless propaganda. Oya come and tell us how Igbos are not on Forbes list. Na so una de claim Nollywood using Netflix streaming. Always claiming everything using a very wrong criteria
Your half baked free skullarship education won't let you understand the concept of wealth distribution versus wealthiest person. Dangote is the richest black man in the world, but his country is the poorest in the whole world, still don't get it?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Wutinky: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The south west population is twice the size of the south east population

Can you stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Paystack: 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
abdeefggh:

By the name since you claim igbos are also the majority in Kano, why are not happily dragging the poverty with them abi its only Lagos igbos that are richgrin

Goto Kano or any Northern states

Check the tribes or beggars you see on the streets with their plates, harem of women with bastard children littered all over the main roads and streets begging for crumbs then you'd get your answer.

Even a disabled Igbo rarely begs. As long as their hands are functional they work!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Raf4: 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
horsepower102:

Including about 1 million Igbo drop outs that are hawking gala, handkerchiefs,camphor,pirated CD, asala etc under the scorching sun in Lagos traffics; and those jobless and shopless urchins doing baranda in various markets of Lagos. Dey play.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Ogene001: 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
PureFace1:

Go and get real data. Lazy man
SE = 22m
SW = 32m

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Ogene001: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Raf4:

Including about 1 million Igbo drop outs that are hawking gala, handkerchiefs,camphor,pirated CD, asala etc under the scorching sun in Lagos traffics; and those jobless and shopless urchins doing baranda in various markets of Lagos. Dey play.
Lol. Make una continue phooling around. Stat doesn't respect your feelings and propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Ogene001: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
Emetex22:

Your half baked free skullarship education won't let you understand the concept of wealth distribution versus wealthiest person. Dangote is the richest black man in the world, but his country is the poorest in the whole world, still don't get it?
We are on the same side bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Cosbyrich: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2023
horsepower102:
I hope this gives clarity to some people who argue blindly on this forum.

What is the methodology?
Stats without methodology is fake.
Brought out from the butt.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Cosbyrich: 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ogene001:

Go and get real data. Lazy man
SE = 22m
SW = 32m
How many people remain for SE?
Most of them don run come SW with poverty.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Raf4: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ogene001:

Lol. Make una continue phooling around. Stat doesn't respect your feelings and propaganda

Dispute the fact I stated above now, if your kinsmen aren't trooping to Lagos to do all the listed toilsome jobs

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Raf4: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ogene001:

Dispute the facts I stated above now, if your kinsmen aren't trooping to Lagos to do all the listed toilsome jobs

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Emetex22(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ogene001:

We are on the same side bro
Sorry I misquoted u
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Twistaray(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2023
Dey play.
Lmaoo.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
reddingtonblack:

I don't understand what you people gain from these Igbo are these and that bragging

The stati you posted is self explanatory, i am sure there are lots of Igbos in the north esp. abuja but you won't drag North poverty with dem

The data from North central includes abuja which has lots of igbos living there why 13%

I find that it’s not generally ‘the north’ that abuses Ndigbo/south-east as being the most ‘brokeass and beggarly’ region in Nigeria! If people like you called the assholes saying this to order then they’d be no need to create threads like this to set things right!
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Twistaray(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Dey play you hear grin with your old and sourceless stat.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Ogene001: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Raf4:

Dispute the facts I stated above now, if your kinsmen aren't trooping to Lagos to do all the listed toilsome jobs
Toilsome jobs? Laziness is the reason your roofs are leaking
Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by YorubaDemonswag: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Yorubas are the absolute majority in Lagos state and Lagos state is not the only state in the south west.

Stop writing foolish comments.

You have time engaging those describe below by their kins

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Richest Household By Zone by Twistaray(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
Make una dey play. The one you have is even old.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Wahala: Nigeria Police Force's Published Poem / GEJ Challenger Imprisoned for Molestation & Lawyer Takes Asylum In Germany / My Life, Family, Business In Danger In Lagos – Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.