Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover (36856 Views)

Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today / Slay Queen Dies Mysteriously, You'll Be Shocked At What K!lled Her (video) / A Lady Who Showed Off Her Man On Twitter Was Shocked At The Response She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by Jessicceaa: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2023
Kudos
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by deji17: 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
What is extra ordinary beauty in this woman with Seyi? Is it because of her light skin? Remove light skin, she looks exactly like Seyi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by orohbirodeysmel: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2023
DaTruths:
Using money to attract a woman is cool, but it rarely goes well. Unless the woman is also very rich or comes from a very rich background.

That's why many actresses are divorced because their husbands used money to attract them.

Some Rich men are suffering patternity fraud because their wives are still into their exes, and they only accepted the husband because he has money.

So if you think money is everything you need to attract a woman, embrace your mind because e go surely touch ground.

I be don tell them say na rich men chop breakfast pass, dem think say na play grin grin
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by pweeryambre: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2023
The kind of topic that Boys with inferiority complex will love...

1 Like

Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by creativehubb: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2023
She is not fine na, lol.

She looks plain, no beauty or hotness here at all.

1 Like

Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by hosemujica: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2023
I don’t know shao but she looks like trailer park trash, I don’t see anything that says beautiful in her.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by Trophy12: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Well, Pple should know that Naija Ladies spec changes with time.

16-18 years- A Flashy Boy looking like Rema

18-25 years- A Yahoo boy with nice apartment.

25-28 years- A Rich man's son (like Davido).

28-33 years- A Married man with bad wife. sad

33-36 years- A Politician in the ruling party. smiley

36-Menopause- Any available Young man with PREEK. embarassed cry
no this and have peace u nail it bro grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by DCmaverick(m): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2023
Choii shocked shocked shocked
this guy wey be say i fine pass like mad nah my spec the go follow because of money.

if u think say na lie i talk check my signature for confirmation
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by coputa(m): 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2023
Solofresh2:
I discovered that a long time ago but, I don't make money because of women though. I make money for a better life
[color=#990000][/color]A thousand like for your comment

1 Like

Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by Trophy12: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Not that we don't have spec but Money can make us bend the rules a bit.if spec no come meet up financially nkor? We go settle for comfort na. grin cheesy
na them be this with there eye like Fulani touch light
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by CorperKola: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
eepeepook:
The girl is akata. All those ones care about is how you make them feel. Plenty of attractive people exist, attractive people who make you desire them are not so many. Seyi Vibe makes music. If you think it’s not a talent, spend four days without listening to a song. It’s a no-brainer that he caught her. She no even fine, sef. Na regular chick. She’s only exotic because her type no full here.
True talk
She no even fine like dat
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by iamtardey: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
Solofresh2:
I discovered that a long time ago but, I don't make money because of women though. I make money for a better life
this is the shxt.
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by Muster66: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
Good
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by iamtardey: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
Vinnie2000:

stoppp… any available one with preek 😂🤣🥲

1 Like

Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by iamtardey: 9:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
ItisWell22:

😟
e shock you!?😂
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by saintkel(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
Kooldon:
Absolutely wrong. Few of us still have standard and specs that we adhered to no matter the situation on ground.
u are noticed....next!
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by iamtardey: 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2023
Kooldon:
Absolutely wrong. Few of us still have standard and specs that we adhered to no matter the situation on ground.
see body o ohh 😲 shocked
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by WantsandMore: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2023
narite:

Yeah! Who does not want to end up with a caring and reasonable partner or even a boss? Definitely No one!!

I have seen a lady asking the pastor to pray for her to find a Godly Yahoo yahoo brother. Can you believe that? She is An adult, a sister in God.

Women are materialistic, it within them. This comes first for them.
Godly yahoo Brother? Dfkm grin cheesy
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by owolabi5: 9:00am On Dec 21, 2023
grin
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by Warrior247: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2023
Just get the money Sha... Nobody send you if you no get money..

https://quillbuzz.com/ads.txt
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by VULCAN(m): 9:16am On Dec 21, 2023
Hahahaha.

Not sure whether you are trying to fool yourself or a few gullible ones.

WantsandMore:
Most people think money is a priority for women, for some yes, but majority of women wants empathic men with money been the icing on the cake. Stop playing
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by thaoriginator: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2023
Money me say 🤑 🙏🏾
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by airsaylongcome: 9:46am On Dec 21, 2023
eepeepook:
The girl is akata. All those ones care about is how you make them feel. Plenty of attractive people exist, attractive people who make you desire them are not so many. Seyi Vibe makes music. If you think it’s not a talent, spend four days without listening to a song. It’s a no-brainer that he caught her. She no even fine, sef. Na regular chick. She’s only exotic because her type no full here.

Only? I could go a whole month without listening to any song. Talk radio over music radio any day

1 Like

Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by NohurryInLife: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This guy na werey grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by Thomasankara(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2023
[/color]that's one of poverty index indication in developing countries, Africa to be precise. Our politicians are wicked and never think of the masses. Imagine a country where people are not socially secured, their philosophy about life will be warped. Most things ladies run after are just the basic necessities of life. Imagine a lady been tricked with noodles and egg. The sorry case is that they begin to graduate along the ladder. How many of our politicians or celebrity marries or date whites, the answer is that you cannot confuse those ones with material things,even when you begin to do too much they begin to suspect you. Reverse is the case in Nigeria,they will say the guy is caring.[color=#770077]

2 Likes

Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by Kobicove(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2023
I'm only just hearing of this Seyi Vibes guy now undecided

1 Like

Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by jojothaiv(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2023
Solofresh2:
You're solid, boss.

Like I used to say too, make money because that's what your soul want and not what the society tells you to do or for the sake of somebody.

1 Like

Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2023
DyshApp:
"Women Nor Get Spec, Just Have Money"- Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Woman

Seun, a Social Media personality, created a stir by claiming that women do not necessarily have specific preferences when it comes to choosing partners.

According to the man, financial stability is extremely important in romantic relationships, implying that a substantial amount of wealth can make a man appealing to a diverse range of women.

Recent sightings of popular singer Seyi Vibes with a stunning mystery woman prompted the man’s comments.

Netizens react after a photo of Seyi Vibes’ recent outing with a mystery woman surfaced on the internet.

As images of Seyi Vibes and an unidentified companion circulated online, netizens took to various platforms to express their thoughts.

Some claimed that Seyi Vibes, who may not be considered conventionally attractive by societal standards, appeared to be in the company of a stunning woman primarily because of his celebrity and financial status.

Seyi Vibes has been making headlines in recent months for his extraordinary achievements in the music industry.

The talented artist received the prestigious Best Street Hip-Hop award at the 16th edition of The Headies Awards in September, marking a significant milestone in his career.

If basket mouth fit marry wife, bovi get wife, even wowoboys comedy get babe, speeddarliton Akpi! na person darling... bro get money 💰 o
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by Xtraterestial: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2023
She be light skin version of the boy.
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by Stevenbright(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2023
DyshApp:
"Women Nor Get Spec, Just Have Money"- Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Woman

Seun, a Social Media personality, created a stir by claiming that women do not necessarily have specific preferences when it comes to choosing partners.

According to the man, financial stability is extremely important in romantic relationships, implying that a substantial amount of wealth can make a man appealing to a diverse range of women.

Recent sightings of popular singer Seyi Vibes with a stunning mystery woman prompted the man’s comments.

Netizens react after a photo of Seyi Vibes’ recent outing with a mystery woman surfaced on the internet.

As images of Seyi Vibes and an unidentified companion circulated online, netizens took to various platforms to express their thoughts.

Some claimed that Seyi Vibes, who may not be considered conventionally attractive by societal standards, appeared to be in the company of a stunning woman primarily because of his celebrity and financial status.

Seyi Vibes has been making headlines in recent months for his extraordinary achievements in the music industry.

The talented artist received the prestigious Best Street Hip-Hop award at the 16th edition of The Headies Awards in September, marking a significant milestone in his career.

They do! But a woman always feel she can eat her cake and have it by being with one man for the money while cheating on him with another man who is her actual spec.
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by WantsandMore: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2023
VULCAN:
Hahahaha.

Not sure whether you are trying to fool yourself or a few gullible ones.

Not sure you've gotten to that age to understand this
Re: Fans Shocked At Seyi Vibe's Mystery Lover by arms8022: 11:18am On Dec 21, 2023
Solofresh2:
how I wish I discovered it like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Men Fight Over A Prostitute In Lagos, One Stabbed To Death / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / How Do I Get Over This Broken Heart? I'm In Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.