Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment (8750 Views)

Obi Congratulates Prof. Ogechi Adeola, On Her Appointment As Deputy VC In Rwanda / Tinubu Hails New Cambridge College’s Nigerian President, Ijeoma Uchegbu / Yemisi Haleemat Busari Reacts To Her Appointment As Jimi Agbaje Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by DamnnNiggarr: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2023
I wish to joyfully congratulate Ijeoma Uchegbu, a Nigerian and Professor of Pharmaceutical Nanoscience, celebrated for her exceptional work in nanoparticle drug delivery, who has just been announced as the 7th President of Wolfson College, one of the 31 colleges of the University of Cambridge.

Prof Uchegbu, currently a lecturer at University College London, is also globally celebrated for her high intellectual and global works in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) which have won her numerous awards, fellowships, and accolades, as she continues to trail the blaze in pharmaceutical nanoscience. Her innovative breakthrough and academic excellence, reborn out of years of dedication and hard work, have not only led to the development of new treatments that promise to transform pain relief but have also paved the way for deeper research in pharmaceutical science for the improvement of health - a very critical index of human development. As she boldly steps into her new position next year, I wish her more all-around success.

I am hopeful that she will make more global impacts, and through her position, raise a generation of enthusiastic researchers who will advance the frontiers of science, medicine, and global health through science and development.

While thanking her for bringing honour to our nation and for reflecting the high intellectual prowess of Nigerians, I also urge her to continue to contribute to the development of our dear nation, especially in health and education.

Progressive minds like Prof Uchegbu show that Nigeria is abundantly gifted in human resources, and with them, we will build the New Nigeria that will be beneficial to all. -PO

Peter Obi

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by DamnnNiggarr: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2023
shocked

but, on a lighter note, this woman worwor no be small which is understandable that it may be due to excessive researches and not having time for herself.

at this juncture, I joined my principal to say a very big congratulations to you, the real slay queen.

Peter Obi's attackers rushing to the thread to attack him in 1... 2... go...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by Blake755: 10:59am On Dec 18, 2023
Exception

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by Feintline: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2023
The people's leader. The people's choice.
The leader the nation is patiently waiting for.
The man that speaks and everyone comes to listen attentively.
Even hired haters and miscreants are present to listen when he speaks.

The man whose sight sends shivers to the stealers and grabbers of power.

Yesterday talk on parallel fact was so refreshing and rejuvenating.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2023
president

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by twilliamx(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2023
Ceremonial president

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by ClearFlair: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2023
Real recognize real

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by Brendaniel: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2023
Yes, this is the real and authentic congratulation, not that one that calls himself Jagaban that hates her people and trying to stain her image globally,

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by Kayceenaz(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Excellence is always fashionable.

Meet your content-writing needs with relevance and excellence, contact KON now!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by misko: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2023
Beauty and Brain.
Great achievement
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by WhiteWood: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2023
I am curious and still trying to know what happened to diplomacy and effective leadership during the tenure of this man as the governor of Anambra State back then. His current "I TOO KNOW BEHAVIOUR"is nothing more than a strategic game to achieve his political objectives. DON'T BE FOOLED.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by Lanre1st(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by Igboslayer: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Thank God we rejected this ethnocentric buffoon masquerading as a genius

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by money121(m): 11:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by gbaskiboy: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2023
Igbo Amaka!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by Dronedude(m): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2023
Nigerians are great and no one can take that away.

Congratulations madam we are proud of you.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by Pidginwhisper: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2023
Has he condemn the killing in Anambra yet?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by Jesuschristus: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2023
She looks like someone who priotize career over everything,not the best
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by edungene7: 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2023
Igbo women they Sabi book ooo chai I remember my sister back then always coming first in her class why we the guys keep managing 10th to 15th position my dad will now be giving are preferential treatment as in chicken and ice cream why we the guys will be starring at her lol well-done Ada Igbos you are highly celebrated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by KwuoteYourFada: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
This woman ugly sha grin

God come bless her with book wink

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by payaseriy: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
My presido

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by nkemoma(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
Igbo Amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by edungene7: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
Pidginwhisper:
Has he condemn the killing in Anambra yet?
When will you have sense? urchin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by nkemoma(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

but, on a lighter note, this woman worwor no be small which is understandable that it may be due to excessive researches and not having time for herself.

at this juncture, I joined my principal to say a very big congratulations to you, the real slay queen.

Worwor but beautiful brains

But in reality she is not ugly... Just natural, plain.... She is beautiful. Look at her Skin..

If your skin fine pass her own make I bend.🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by Mccullum: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Stop abusing people as if it's beauty that's factor of getting to high level in this world and the hereafter..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by Laple0541(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
Obi the pónmó man.

The scammer is doing everything to stay relevant. Agba yahoo.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by GUNITGuy: 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
Congratulations ma ..I would like to emulate your Kind of Success
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by woleabayo(f): 12:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
congratulation
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by colestephan86: 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2023
Feintline:
The people's leader. The people's choice.
The leader the nation is patiently waiting for.
The man that speaks and everyone comes to listen attentively.
Even hired haters and miscreants are present to listen when he speaks.

The man whose sight sends shivers to the stealers and grabbers of power.

Yesterday talk on parallel fact was so refreshing and rejuvenating.
Which people, FYI he wasn't my choice. Tinubu was

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Prof. Ijeoma Uchegbu On Her Appointment by Igbodicool(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2023
If I no be IGBO wetin I gain!

God bless Prof Ijeoma.
God bless Dee Peter Obi.
God bless Igbo Nation.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers Float Association In Nsukka / Women & Juvenile Boko-Haram Suspects Released / Presidency Condemns APC's 'Parallel Government' Threat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.