Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,555 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) (85004 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Unrated900(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2023
Vaseline crew on nairaland
Be like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by blakkydikky(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2023
garriAndsugar:
I'd love to have a taste
.... Exactly what she's saying "I'd love to have a taste"
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Tonnyray: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2023
She should remember to donate her kidneys to the needy first.
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by ukaface(f): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The ukwu is shapeless. Besides, some men want something simple/portable. That bag of beans she is carrying will surely affect her mobility.

Nairaland went off some days. I think say people data don loss.

Good morning!
Body go tell am when she gets older

Good morning
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by finallybusy: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2023
Na by beauty and shape men dey marry? If na so, more beautiful babes would have tied the knot long ago. The most rude, awkward, egocentric, vain human being I ever came across in life was so pretty that boys and sugar daddies flocked around her all the time. I value myself — no idiot with an axe wound would make me feel less of myself. I gave her space. Her admirers eventually did when they realized all she offered was a pretty face and youthful body.
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2023
Wetin be this? grin
Wetin be this? grin
Wetin be this? grin
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Preciouschinwe(f): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2023
Everything is just too much jor.
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by jattopeter(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2023
We are Talking of marriage not to have a taste.
garriAndsugar:
I'd love to have a taste
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by justman4(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2023
To me this physical appearance and shape is not inviting.
What of character?
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Waffarianman(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2023
D's 1 go just use headache kee person.
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by portacabin: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2023
garriAndsugar:
I'd love to have a taste
Are you a butcher
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Gandrova: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2023
It's just a matter of time, your Boo would show up
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Truths9ja: 10:32am On Dec 22, 2023
Too much shapes in the body caused problems
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2023
westlius:
Thats the issue with we men We love to taste But marry We go run
Exactly! Later when we have daughters, the boomerang comes back.

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Ejikwanu ihe nkea eme gini?

Chukwu aju!
Lol! Ezigbote ya! Nke a bu nwunye oba( hippopotamus). Ike Ukwu nke a ga anyigbu Nwoke obula .

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by westlius(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Exactly! Later when we have daughters, the boomerang comes back.
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by chukwudiegwu123: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2023
How much do you have?
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Wuless82(m): 12:27pm On Dec 22, 2023
enemyofprogress:
“No man wants to marry me despite my beauty & shape. I will kiilll myself soon".

-Nigerian Lady cries out.

You get beauty ✓
You get shape ✓
You get sense?
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by VeryKindHearted(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
Every man has the type of woman he wants.

Personally I love women that are not easily offended by statement or actions done to a fellow woman.

For example a man said something nasty about the female gender.

Many women were very angry with the man. Even me I didn't like what the man said.

But a woman later told me privately with smiles that she liked what the man said.

She said she was not angry at what the man said afterall women need to hear the truth.

Although in the presence of the women she did as if she didn't like what the man said.

Right from that day, I started finding her very attractive and sexy.

I tell you the truth, she is the only woman I have ever loved from that day.

I love a woman that doesn't feel for another woman.

The reason is that such women are very rare.

If you find one then you have found a lover.

The reason is that most women that feel too much for other women are haters of men.

From my little analysis and observations, such women believe that any problem a woman has is caused by a man.

Because they feel so much about other women, they use to gang up against men even their husbands.

And if I marry, I want only me and my wife.

I don't want a woman that will bring "women are suffering" hatred of men into my house.

Because I am the man that will stay with her, there are needs for her to recognize me as her first concern.

That's why women who love men more than they love women are better in marriage than women who love women more than they love men.

Women who love women more than they love men are very manipulative.

They generally have secret hatred for men.

I can attest to it.

They see another woman having a problem, they feel so angry at all men to the extent that their husbands will feel the effect of the angry.

I have a female relative like that.

She almost lost her male child because she was trying to please a woman.

Most of them don't care. As long as a woman is happy, their male children and husbands can rot in hell.

Don't get me wrong please. Every man that assault a woman verbally or physically, I am against such a man and I will do everything to protect the woman if it is possible. Of course I have been doing it.

But what I don't like is a woman taking over other women's problem on her head as if she and every woman are sharing the same body and soul.

My kind of woman should be able to separate herself from other women.
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by okrikaboi: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
enemyofprogress:
“No man wants to marry me despite my beauty & shape. I will kiilll myself soon".

What's her handle?
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by godofuck231: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
Old public toilet
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by godofuck231: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
Roboto11:
Character nko?
zeeeeeeroooo

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by ungara17: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
People date love, Nice body, good vibes, great sex but Marry VALUE & SECURITY
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by godofuck231: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Tonnyray:
She should remember to donate her kidneys to the needy first.
chinekeereee
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by godofuck231: 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
ukaface:

Body go tell am when she gets older

Good morning
no she has a vibrator
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Abemy(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
Any man, who doesn't know the meaning of liability should not check further.
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Tymk: 2:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nothing close to beauty here
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by abbeyd2(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
Save Journey greet your elders when you reach.😂😂😂😂😂
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Vj15(m): 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
garriAndsugar:
I'd love to have a taste
after this one born two children for you, you go know say no be big nyash and breast matters in marriage. cool
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by NAC1666: 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=127557832]“No man wants to marry me despite my beauty & shape. I will kiilll myself soon".

-Nigerian Lady cries out.[/quote
The BP you will cause will be over high
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
enemyofprogress:

Is this only thing she brings to the table or the only reason think she should be married?
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) by Gidigrav(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kill ur self who go beg you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Difference Between 'Love' and 'Like' / Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex / Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.