Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

It's Yule Tide Season; Time To Feed And Give To The Less-privileged! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Yule Tide Season; Time To Feed And Give To The Less-privileged! (94 Views)

Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Breast To Feed The Whole Lagos!! Busty Lagos Lady With Big Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Yule Tide Season; Time To Feed And Give To The Less-privileged! by namedo: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2023
It's more blessed to give than to receive.

The present economic situation in the country has made life more miserable for the less-privileged members of the society.

Organise charity groups in your area where you and members of your group can feed children in need of food and clothing this Yule tide season.

Give out your widow's might to children who deserve it. Share food..both raw and cooked with adults who cannot afford it like I do in my area in Edo State.

Be your brother's keeper and God will abundantly bless you.

Compliment of the season!

1 Like

Re: It's Yule Tide Season; Time To Feed And Give To The Less-privileged! by Life2ways: 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2023
I really need help. Someone should please help me with any amount to organize anything for my family.
Re: It's Yule Tide Season; Time To Feed And Give To The Less-privileged! by MisterBanny(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2023
namedo:
It's more blessed to give than to receive.

The present economic situation in the country has made life more miserable for the less-privileged members of the society.

Organise charity groups in your area where you and members of your group can feed children in need of food and clothing this Yule tide season.

Give out your widow's might to children who deserve it. Share food..both raw and cooked with adults who cannot afford it like I do in my area in Edo State.

Be your brother's keeper and God will abundantly bless you.

Compliment of the season!

Pls help me with whatever u can so I can buy some food.
Re: It's Yule Tide Season; Time To Feed And Give To The Less-privileged! by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2023
De play.

Everybody in Nigeria has become a less privileged person under this Tinubu's administration.

No body is giving anybody anything. Las Las we go de alright.

(1) (Reply)

Sweet �� / Sweet / Utilizing Facebook Dating For Matchmaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.