Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections (5030 Views)

Poll: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections

I live in Northern Nigeria and I voted for GEJ: 3% (4 votes)
I Live in Central Nigeria and voted for GEJ: 1% (2 votes)
I live in South East or South south Nigeria and voted for GEJ: 14% (16 votes)
I live in South West Nigeria and voted for GEJ: 13% (15 votes)
I live in Northern Nigeria and I voted for Buhari: 8% (9 votes)
I Live in Central Nigeria and voted for Buhari: 0% (1 vote)
I live in South East or South south Nigeria and voted for Buhari: 16% (19 votes)
I live in South West Nigeria and voted for Buhari: 41% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

"Why Jonathan May Loose Vote In South East"- INEC / Prediction: Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan in the Presidential Elections (Maybe Not / Would You Vote For Atiku In 2015¿ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by Beaf1: 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2011
^^^
Have u conducted a research before? You know what sampling means?

You are a goat!
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by MeGaStReEt: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2011
Beaf!:

^^^
Have u conducted a research before? You know what sampling means?

You are a goat!

Mr. researcher aka mukaila. I want you to give me a detailed report of your reasearch.
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
Why does Nigeria seem forever willing to accept results of rigged elections?
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by onyengbu: 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2011
Genbuhari why cant u just move on. Your mentor has lost b4, lost few days ago and will still lose again if he ever attempts in d future.
Again, nairaland is not as popular as you guys think. Many internet users (in nigeria) i know have not even heard about nairaland. Your 'sampling' is quite funny.
Buhari lost simply because of his past and not because of his religion. The opposition did a very shody job of presenting a better candidate against jonathan and they should all blame themselves for that.

For the last time, the election was not rigged! Move on jare.
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by babaowo: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2011
i lived in borno, northern nigeria that time and i voted for boko haram lol,u can see the results of our votting now,
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2011
We need to ask ourselve why we deceive ourselves we live in a democracy when we are denied a mandate to choose our own leaders.

This is not democracy!!
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by ArQuAbOy(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2011
Never voted
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2011
please continue taking the poll
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by davidom: 11:48pm On Nov 06, 2011
WHY WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME ON THIS TRASH, A LOSSER WILL ALWAYS BE A LOSSER ANYDAY. Lets focus on future and how to better the country and save us all from this BOKO HARAM MESS pls.
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by Babosa: 1:36am On Nov 07, 2011
I live in the south west and voted for Buhari. Well all those who voted for GEJ. Una don see the mistake now.
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2011
davidom:

WHY WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME ON THIS TRASH, A LOSSER WILL ALWAYS BE A LOSSER ANYDAY. Lets focus on future and how to better the country and save us all from this BOKO HARAM MESS pls.

sorry dude. consider this to be a kind of post election review. nothing wrong with that, no?
it could help shape behaviour in future elections. and, sorry to burst your bubble, a loser will not always be a loser; you win some you lose some. 
the real losers are nigerians that suffer from the effects of bad leadership.
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by davidom: 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2011
sorry dude. consider this to be a kind of post election review. nothing wrong with that, no?
it could help shape behaviour in future elections. and, sorry to burst your bubble, a loser will not always be a loser; you win some you lose some.
the real losers are nigerians that suffer from the effects of bad leadership.

@Backwing, i agree with you but i don't support anything that will hit-up the polity. What we need now is peace and unity not problems. Forward ever backward never.
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
Ok bros
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2011
What can we conclude from the results of this poll?

Buhari drew the largest crowds by far during the campaign

Nairaland polls prior to elections gave Buhari a massive lead

This "exit" Poll after elections gives Buhari a similarly massive lead.

What evidence is there , other than the results of these rigged election that Buhari was not in fact the winner of the presidential elections?
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2011
It looks like 68% Nigerians voted Buhari, how can people not see that you can get what ever election results you want in Nigeria simply by rigging.

It seems that there is going to be only one of 2 ways Nigeria can get a decent government that is:

1. a popular revolution on the streets

2. military coup

Elections are pointless it seems.
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
poll is still open smiley :
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by kasiem(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2011
op, this the kind of delusion that led buhari into dashing away money to lawyers, while he's yet to pay his house rent
Re: How Did You Vote In The Presidential Elections by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2011
^^I understand what you mean.

The delusion that this corrupt government can hold free and fair election without rigging and that the elections tribunal can be fair and impartial.

I suppose we are all deluded to think that Nigerians live in a democracy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Is The Owner Of A-z Oil / DSS Cannot Arrest Judges: See The National Security Agencies Act / Aregbesola, Oshiomole, Others Stage 'walk-out' In Aso-rock, Angry With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.