Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance (22066 Views)

Enugu State Government Demolishes Buildings In Centenary City, Residents Cry Out / Tears As Lagos Government Demolishes 13 Houses In Ajao Estate (Video) / Anambra Government Demolishes Brothel In Kara, Ogbaru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Goodvibes007: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
In line with His Excellency, the Governor of Enugu State Dr. Peter Mba's commitment to provide a good road network in the state capital, ECTDA removed shanties and structures that encroached into Umuchu, Mount and some neighbouring streets in Achara Layout.

Enugu Capital Territory Development Authority

10 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by adamusuleiman1: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
A few days to Xmas.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by opamoses1: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
I am shocked by the recent demolition of several houses in Enugu State. I am again pained that we are embarking on such an inconsiderate project at this critical time when the country is going through untold hardship. I would like to reiterate that at this time, our preoccupation should not be sending hundreds of people into homelessness. We need to focus instead on how to lessen the pain and suffering of poor people. wink

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by LeoDeKing: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Peter Obi the agulu shock absorber will never be shocked with this demolition.

153 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Okwyjesus(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Intention is the denominator

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Okoroawusa: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
Peter Obi over to you...

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Raskimonojendor: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
Waiting for the agulu savior below to drop comment..but we go wait tire

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Afamed: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Waiting for the agulu savior below to drop comment..but we go wait tire
The fraud called Peter Obi, charity doesn't begin at home

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Enugurangers: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
Afamed:

The fraud called Peter Obi, charity doesn't begin at home
Lol.

13 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Enugurangers: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Peter Obi over to you...
You go wait tire grin

31 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Enugurangers: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
opamoses1:
I am shocked by the recent demolition of several houses in Enugu State. I am again pained that we are embarking on such an inconsiderate project at this critical time when the country is going through untold hardship. I would like to reiterate that at this time, our preoccupation should not be sending hundreds of people into homelessness. We need to focus instead on how to lessen the pain and suffering of poor people. wink

I, therefore, advise that we have a rethink, and most importantly , ensure that our fellow Nigerians are not rendered homeless. We should rather focus on helping the people and developing our critical sectors for the sake of our national peace, progress, and development.

- Peter Obi

Lol

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by abdeefggh: 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
Peter obi will be blind to this since it's not north and West.

Thats how Zik left his underdeveloped people and want to be relevant in West and North by all means, confused losers

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by waynetee(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
Agulu gbajue and his online urchins right now

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by spagettiluv: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
Enugurangers:

I, therefore, advise that we have a rethink, and most importantly , ensure that our fellow Nigerians are not rendered homeless. We should rather focus on helping the people and developing our critical sectors for the sake of our national peace, progress, and development.

- Peter Obi

Lol

We cannot continue to encourage those who have kept us suffering to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle far beyond our legitimate means. A democratically elected people-oriented government must always care for the people, above itself. I, therefore, advise that we have a rethink, and most importantly , ensure that our fellow Nigerians are not rendered homeless for the sake of an unproductive presidential fleet. We should rather focus on helping the people and developing our critical sectors for the sake of our nation peace and progress .

- peter obi

Lol

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
If hypocrisy had a face, it would be that of Peter Obi. A few hours ago, he was posting about demolition close to the Abuja airport.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Ibrahimcoomasie: 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
waynetee:
Agulu gbajue right now
He would look away since it's happening in the SE.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Cmanforall: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Why would some people want to expand their land illegally?

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Roboto11: 7:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
grin

Wey Peero?

Peero Obi.

Say something.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Zico5(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by GboyegaD(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hope the affected with the right title are adequately compensated and notified in advance before the demolition.
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Higherthan: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
Lol
Obi oya express your shock, 🤡

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Zico5(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
I wonder what will be going on in the mind of those people losing their properties. From Lagos to Abuja to Anambra and now Enugu. Politicians are just the same. No sympathy for the ruled

5 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Stanislause94: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
opamoses1:
grin
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by phorget(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Afamed: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
Zico5:
I wonder what will be going on in the mind of those people losing their properties. From Lagos to Abuja to Anambra and now Enugu. Politicians are just the same. No sympathy for the ruled

No ignorance in law

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Stanislause94: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
You’re a bad boy grin
opamoses1:

10 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government Demolishes Properties Encroaching On Road Allowance by Buharidgeneral: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
Goodvibes007:

No witch hunting here but if na Lagos the noise Will be deafening

29 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umar Abdullahi Resigns As Brains And Hammers MD After 8 Years / Help On C Of O Ogun State / In Need Of A Modern 4 Bed Bungalow Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.