Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? (25241 Views)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by hkidola00(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
are you sure no be holiday you go, cos i work in a bet9ja shop...just few weeks ago and you think uve won the war,i pray so sha
latiephwald:
Hnmm! Almost what happened in my home too. I just stop betting few weeks ago and I thank God it's becoming something if irritating to me cuz I can now feed my home conveniently. Well, you need to think over this before taking step, firstly I will advice you look for a cleric who can convince your man on betting by telling him that..... he's into something that may wreck him cuz it's not his way and If he want to doubt him he should stop it for like 14 days to see what will happen.
If he can seize betting for 14days, trust me he would become addict free. My wife did it for me and I'm a living testimony today.
Don't plan to be a single mother cuz you'll later be carried away and your focus on the children will become less. Work on how your man will stop betting and become responsible.
Thansk
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by hkidola00(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2023
hmmmmm
abbey621:
People hold elaborate weddings, go to church and take the oath for better or worse, they enjoy the better but protest vehemently against the worst!

This situation is a case of a chronic gambler struggling with addiction, there's no sign of violence just a man that you knew was a gambler and you married him anyways, now you're acting all new as if his behavior is strange to you.

Now you want to leave him, take his offspring and leave him in a state where he's even more susceptible to his gambling demons.....Women!

Let me shock you some more, if this guy actually hammered from his gambling, I can confidently say that you wouldn't have problem with it, you wouldn't see it as a bad role model for your child and that in itself saya a lot!

Now with that said, leaving him is probably the best solution for this situation. It will either break or make him! Since rehabilitation is a foreign concept to most Nigerians, the man must be baptized through trials and tribulations, there's simply no other way! He must hit rock bottom before iyanu can shele!
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by hkidola00(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
maybe cos some senators own the bet company, they gamble too... so it may be difficult to stop
tbliss22:

Until our government wake up from their slumber to regulate these betting hubs here and there...

Gambling is wrecking homes, sending able men to debts.... Gambling is a bloody addiction...

That man won't change, a fool at 40 is almost a fool forever...

Take your kids far away and accept your fate to Carter for them till adulthood
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by hkidola00(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
abeg make i no insult ur mama,i dey vex rn,why ur mama go tell you after you graduate,which kind mother be dat,abeg no reply me make i no talk as e dey my mind,was it make you children come to her side when you start making money...abeg make ur mama pack one side,i no like woman like dat
Paramount01:

Are u sure he provides nothing? Or you never put kinds for small things he does, I always assume my wife does nothing in the house u til one day I sit down and think of one or 2 things I would have done that she will do notice, like pure water, Maggi, salt and money for house cleaner.

Think well, however,there are somthihg he provides apart from money, like security, respect, the joy of having a having somebody called husband. Anyway think we'll, I. Wish I the best

I got to know is my mum that was paying my school feels on til I graduated from university, anytime I asked my mum she will say I will tell ur dad that he Wil give me to give u, I. Don't knwo that ma no dey give shi shi, until when I graduated and my mum told us, but morally my dad was there not that my dad don't want to give but him no get ni
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by GUNITGuy: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
Greatmind653:
Pls, if you don't really understand this post, don't comment please. If you're gender bias, pls, read and ignore.

Good morning kind hearted people in the house. Pls, I need honest and matured advice from experience and knowledgeable people in the house.

How can I train my sons especially my 11yrs old boy into a good, respectful, well behaved young man in a situation where he constantly see his father in gambling addiction, and the house is not always peaceful because of this?

How can I make them believe that the fact that their father does not provide anything for them nor anything in the house, does not mean they're not good enough?
My son has learnt the habit of not asking his Dad for anything no matter how little because he knows the answer already. He would rather starve than ask him for anything. Every of his needs, he will patiently wait for me.

I practically provide everything in the house and he knows. Infact my husband and my two sons can be in the house hungry for the whole day if I'm not around.
Any money he has is strictly for betting. He wouldn't even use it to feed himself not to talk of his children.
He eat anything I provide in the house without him providing. Most times it's very annoying.
Most times, we don't talk to each other in this house, yet anything I cook, he must eat.
I'm trying my best, because I can't watch my kids go hungry or stay without light, water, TV subscriptions and the rest. But once he's holding TV remote, no one dare change the channel.

How can I train well behaved young boys in a home like this? I'm so lonely and worried for my children too.

I'm no longer traumatized by his gambling addiction, because I have tried everything, and it didn't work if this is the life he wants, then fine.

I'm traveling with my two boys for the Christmas and I intend to stay in my family house for a very long time. Maybe not to return back here.
This house, I shoulder the house rent, all the bills all for the sake of my children. I don't want a broken home. I don't want my children growing up lonely without the presence of their both parents. But, am I doing the right thing here?
My husband has refused to change for years. all efforts, complain, family intervention all failed.
He's been in gambling even before we got married. I have endure for so long and I'm scared if what I'm enduring really worth it.

I've given up either.

Am I making my children better by staying together here or they could be better when we're apart?
Anyone experience this before?

What's the right thing to do here?
Please I beg you don't listen to Feminist to Leave your Husband ....Women that endurea like this raise great Children ........You would enjoy in old age ....Your children knows what your their father is doing is wrong but this would toughen them up to face bigger challenges and overcome them ....
Boys needs both Parents just the presence of their father is enough He won't allow his children adopt his own vices though he might not provide but he knows those Sons are his Hope ....
Please make the sacrifices now you would reap it in old age ....As for him he would still Apologize and serve your interest later ...
Love conquers All
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by edunaragold(f): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
I admire the persistence but you should not leave your husband no matter what, I don't know how hard you've tried helping him overcome his gambling addiction, probably it's the kind of herd he has ganged up with that introduced him to it. I believe you should try and challenge him to become a better father(be respectable and submissive about this) and back it up with prayers. There are Men coaches online including pastors where he can listen to their messages and be motivated to take up fatherly responsibility, encourage and cheerlead him in doing this.

And for your boys, don't bad mouth their father to them. No matter what a boy when growing up needs his father even if he is not responsible(afterall they are the result of their father's seed). If your husband is lacking the father figure they need at that age, I don't know if you have relations that can teach and guide them in the right masculine path. A boy needs mentors to look up to to become a man so as not to become a nuisance in the society and a woman can't be the mentors they need. Again I will say look up resources online they can learn from incase you don't know relations that can help guide them.
same advice I will recommend to u too. For better and for worst
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by Owen247: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
SmileDance:
You are not making your children better by staying there enduring or else they will grow up with the mentality that they can be irresponsible and expect their wives to also endure.
Since you've already decided to go to your family house, I hope you have solid plans in place how to take care of your children.
I would have said being a single parent is not easy at all, but then again you are a single parent already and your husband is an extra burden for you. Just takes care of your kids and train them well so they don't follow their father's footsteps.

@op this all i want to say too, buh dont leave. He can never let his kids to be like him for he himself knows he's in deep shit.
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by ayodele17893: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
Endure.. U said it with your mouth, for better for worse.Endure.. U said it with your mouth, for better for worse....
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by latiephwald(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2023
hkidola00:
are you sure no be holiday you go, cos i work in a bet9ja shop...just few weeks ago and you think uve won the war,i pray so sha

Well', you may think so but I can tel you that I'm really loosing interest and this is because I was told that the thing was holding down my achievements which I also noticed.
But now bro, my has been smiling for the past a week unlike then that my account wa never stable.
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by UncleKoboko: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2023
Greatmind653:
Pls, if you don't really understand this post, don't comment please. If you're gender bias, pls, read and ignore.

Good morning kind hearted people in the house. Pls, I need honest and matured advice from experience and knowledgeable people in the house.

How can I train my sons especially my 11yrs old boy into a good, respectful, well behaved young man in a situation where he constantly see his father in gambling addiction, and the house is not always peaceful because of this?

How can I make them believe that the fact that their father does not provide anything for them nor anything in the house, does not mean they're not good enough?
My son has learnt the habit of not asking his Dad for anything no matter how little because he knows the answer already. He would rather starve than ask him for anything. Every of his needs, he will patiently wait for me.

I practically provide everything in the house and he knows. Infact my husband and my two sons can be in the house hungry for the whole day if I'm not around.
Any money he has is strictly for betting. He wouldn't even use it to feed himself not to talk of his children.
He eat anything I provide in the house without him providing. Most times it's very annoying.
Most times, we don't talk to each other in this house, yet anything I cook, he must eat.
I'm trying my best, because I can't watch my kids go hungry or stay without light, water, TV subscriptions and the rest. But once he's holding TV remote, no one dare change the channel.

How can I train well behaved young boys in a home like this? I'm so lonely and worried for my children too.

I'm no longer traumatized by his gambling addiction, because I have tried everything, and it didn't work if this is the life he wants, then fine.

I'm traveling with my two boys for the Christmas and I intend to stay in my family house for a very long time. Maybe not to return back here.
This house, I shoulder the house rent, all the bills all for the sake of my children. I don't want a broken home. I don't want my children growing up lonely without the presence of their both parents. But, am I doing the right thing here?
My husband has refused to change for years. all efforts, complain, family intervention all failed.
He's been in gambling even before we got married. I have endure for so long and I'm scared if what I'm enduring really worth it.

I've given up either.

Am I making my children better by staying together here or they could be better when we're apart?

ARE YOU SURE HE DOESN'T PROVIDE ANYTHING IN THE HOUSE OR YOU'RE JUST A BITTER LIAR?
WHO PAYS THE HOUSE RENT?
DOES HE GIVE YOU ANY ALLOWANCE OR NOT?
WHO PAYS THE KID'S SCHOOL FEE?
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by preshpraiz: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2023
PapaFejiro:
Boys not men.
A mature man will not blame her.
You are right. I agree with you

1 Like

Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by hkidola00(m): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
latiephwald:

Well', you may think so but I can tel you that I'm really loosing interest and this is because I was told that the thing was holding down my achievements which I also noticed.
But now bro, my has been smiling for the past a week unlike then that my account wa never stable.
you know what I'm happy for you,im a bet9ja cashier in ojoo ibadan here and don't play virtual,but I playboard game and drink..so my account wasn't stable too..I decided to stop the two,l for a month both board game and drinking and I had very fantastic savings,after the one month passed,I resumed to drinking and board game and whole savings gone in under 2weeks..
Now na only me dey run the bet shop unto say virtual don send my fellow colleague cashier run away from work....
If truly your trying to stop now,e go pay you ooo....
but for now I'm looking forward to winning millions and stop
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by grandstar(m): 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
Greatmind653

Your policy must be congratulated.

Staying with the man and putting up with his ways is the best option. He can least satisfy you sexually.

You can or should only leave when your children are financially able to tell you to. Many single mothers are very unhappy and are living immoral lives, some sleeping with married men.

Please manage, even to the extra mile. It isn't easy starting all over again.
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by Ahnii(f): 1:10am On Dec 24, 2023
I feel your pains cheesy cheesy cheesy.i have what you LL never have in this life...A stable home,a nice family and absolute peace of mind which are luxuries you cannot afford.
Glad you noticed my always being happy cheesy cheesy

My spouse hasn't caught me with any man...But can the same be said of about you?

You're a secondhand husband...in your second marriage ,your first wife was caught with a common fish despot driver,she was so local that she couldn't upped her game..lolxx
If you must eat frog atleast eat the one wey dey fleshly and croaking well...But your useless first wife disappointed the sisterhood....imagine getting laid by a comot ejan kika driver.

You n I know say...the Child she had for you isn't yours...But that of the fish despot driver.DNA kit don cheap now...if e sure for you go and buy it cheesy cheesy.

Happiness is Frrrrrrrreeeee,peace of mind is a LUXUrrrrrry.

Your second wife came into marriage with her daughter she had for another man,...imagine two damaged homosapiens coming together.

You had better go buy the DNA kit to test the new baby she has for you...to avoid make the rain wey beat you the first time nor beat you the second time.

You Don send private mails to me tire...I nor go reply any of them.peppering you is my hobby.you ve bn stalking someone's wife for 3 years now...your case don pass curse.

I won't be surprised if it turns out you also slept with your first child.
One useless .....woman dey one side dey call this useless .....thing HUSBAND.

Another useless man on nairaland...foolish... punter...your useless .....mother .needs... to be nuke.

premierlead:
Where is Ahnie now that she's mostly needed to come and tell us how she coped with this kind of situation those days?

No husband then, yet catering two kids and still happy
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by frozen70(f): 3:35am On Dec 24, 2023
Greatmind653:

I've given up either.

Weldone for upholding the value of your family despite the challenges that you are passing through

I think you can put those children in boarding school so that they will not be noticing the short coming of their dad this gambling life

They already knows that he is not useful to them in any way as a dad

See yourself as a single parent and plan your life with your children in a way that you won't be carrying too much family load

Get or stay in an apartment that you can afford to pay

Put them in boarding school that you can afford the fees

Live your life happily

As for your husband, just ignore him and his irresponsible life and don't give him a penny for any reason, use the money to feed your children and cater for their needs

Na him go tire
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by donsheddy1(m): 3:49am On Dec 24, 2023
A typical Nigerian advice starts or ends with pray for him which is just useless if you ask me.

Take some time apart and see if things workout and if not, just continue with your life.

The life is too short for regrets.
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by Newborn27(f): 6:20am On Dec 24, 2023
Ahnii:
I feel your pains cheesy cheesy cheesy.i have what you LL never have in this life...A stable home,a nice family and absolute peace of mind which are luxuries you cannot afford.

My spouse hasn't caught me with any man...But can the same be said of about you?

You're a secondhand husband...in your second marriage ,your first wife was caught with a common fish despot driver,she was so local that she couldn't upped her game..lolxx
If you must eat frog atleast eat the one wey dey fleshly and croaking well...But your useless first wife disappointed the sisterhood....imagine getting laid by a comot ejan kika driver.

You n I know say...the Child she had for you isn't yours...But that of the fish despot driver.DNA kit don cheap now...if e sure for you go and buy it cheesy cheesy.

Your second wife came into marriage with her daughter she had for another man,...imagine two damaged homosapiens coming together.

You had better go buy the DNA kit to test the new baby she has for you...to avoid make the rain wey beat you the first time nor beat you the second time.

You Don send private mails to me tire...I nor go reply any of them.peppering you is my hobby.you ve bn stalking someone's wife for 3 years now...your case don pass curse.

Another useless man on nairaland...foolish... punter...your useless .....mother .needs... to be nuke.

Chai!

See finishing?

Ahnii dey take am easy on this people na grin

You'd be a very fun to be around and no-nonsense lady offline....on gba lori yin truly grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by nairalanda1(m): 6:55am On Dec 24, 2023
IAmHim1:

https://www.nairaland.com/7939213/one-guide-end-addiction

end your addiction here like i did

Thank you very much, but I don't gamble. Never had.
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by IAmHim1: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2023
i tried and ended my addiction finally

https://www.nairaland.com/7939213/one-guide-end-addiction

greypencils:
Addictions are difficult to give up. I have tried to and failed so I know what I'm talking about. The first thing is to take care of yourself. Your children will be fine as long as you are fine. It is better to be temporarily separated than for you to collapse and die because of stress. Tell your husband that you are not feeling ok. And that you need a change of environment. Take as long you feel it's necessary. If you guys are meant to remain together, he will come looking for you. If he doesn't, stay right where you are. Your children will be better for it.
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by OdefaGirl(f): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
I would advise you and your kids separate from him. If you continually feed a gambler without him bringing anything to the table, be ready to continue down that path for the next 30 years. But when you are separated from him, hopefully he will come to his senses. Hunger will drive him into the streets to get something doing

That's my interest too.... For him to be hungry and find a way to even feed himself.
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by Ahnii(f): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2023
And he'll go borrowing from loan apps and probably use the wife's phone to borrow money.
OdefaGirl:

That's my interest too.... For him to be hungry and find a way to even feed himself.
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by sexyyoyo(m): 10:22am On Dec 24, 2023

I'm trying my best, because I can't watch my kids go hungry or stay without light, water, TV subscriptions and the rest.
It is important to understand that God's plan for raising children involves both parents, the father and the mother. It is not in line with God's design for a husband to engage in long-term gambling, as it can have negative effects on the family and household.

In Ephesians 5:25, husbands are instructed to love their wives just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her. Engaging in long-term gambling goes against this biblical principle and can lead to financial instability and strain on the family.

If a husband is struggling with gambling, it is important to address the issue with love and compassion. Encouraging him to seek help and support through counseling, support groups, or other resources can be beneficial.

It is also crucial to correct any mistaken perception that the father does not provide anything for the household except the mother. In 1 Timothy 5:8, it is stated that anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. Both parents have a responsibility to contribute to the well-being of the family.

Open communication, seeking professional help, and relying on biblical principles can help address these challenges and work towards a healthy and harmonious family life.
The Bible provides several reasons why God does not support divorce. Here are some biblical facts and principles related to this topic:

1. God's design for marriage: In the book of Genesis, it is stated that God created man and woman to become "one flesh" in marriage (Genesis 2:24). This union is intended to be a lifelong commitment, reflecting the unity and love between Christ and the church (Ephesians 5:31-32).

2. Jesus' teaching on divorce: In the New Testament, Jesus emphasized the sacredness of marriage and spoke against divorce except in cases of sexual immorality. In Matthew 19:4-6, Jesus reaffirmed God's original plan for marriage and emphasized that what God has joined together, no one should separate.

3. The covenant nature of marriage: Marriage is often described in the Bible as a covenant, a solemn and binding agreement before God. Malachi 2:16 states that God hates divorce because it involves breaking faith with one's spouse and violating the covenant of marriage.

4. Restoration and forgiveness: The Bible encourages forgiveness, reconciliation, and working through difficulties within the marriage relationship. It teaches that love covers a multitude of sins (1 Peter 4:cool and urges believers to bear with one another and forgive one another (Colossians 3:13).

5. The impact on children and families: Divorce can have significant negative effects on children and families, causing emotional, psychological, and spiritual distress. God's heart is for the well-being of families, and divorce can disrupt the stability and nurturing environment that children need.

It is important to note that while God's ideal is for marriages to be lifelong commitments, the Bible also acknowledges that we live in a fallen world where divorce may occur due to various circumstances. Christians are called to show compassion, support, and grace to those who have experienced divorce while upholding the sanctity of marriage as an institution established by God.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by Exceed15: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2023
Madam so your husband has no single usefulness? There's no even one thing you appreciate him for? Haba! This your story ehn.
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by premierlead: 11:36am On Dec 24, 2023
Ahnii:

No matter how old you get, I must fondlé with your clit and nipplè plus areola no matter how fallen it is

1 Like

Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by Ahnii(f): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
If SHAMELESS WAS A PERSON, YOU'LL DEFINITELY TAKE THE TAG.
premierlead:

No matter how old you get, I must fondlé with your clit and nipplè plus areola no matter how fallen it is
Sadly I m not a cheapskate like your first wife who dug low with a fish despot driver with acrid body odour.

I hope your second wife haven't started digging the guy that packs the compound feaces...
Bunch of cheapies with low moral standards.

Imagine a SECOND HAND husband ,who cudnt keep his first marriage...if you're not careful,you'll become a frustrated single father soonest with numerous kids littering everywhere before this time next year.

See how the mere imagination of me don turn you to kolo.
You ve bn sending private messages since 3 years now......
Oni'ranu!

You can take the floor?

1 Like

Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by latiephwald(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
hkidola00:
you know what I'm happy for you,im a bet9ja cashier in ojoo ibadan here and don't play virtual,but I playboard game and drink..so my account wasn't stable too..I decided to stop the two,l for a month both board game and drinking and I had very fantastic savings,after the one month passed,I resumed to drinking and board game and whole savings gone in under 2weeks..
Now na only me dey run the bet shop unto say virtual don send my fellow colleague cashier run away from work....
If truly your trying to stop now,e go pay you ooo....
but for now I'm looking forward to winning millions and stop

grin grin grin I can't stop laughing here ooo grin grin cheesy cheesy the millions was the reason I kept playing till this year. I've been playing for over a decade now and my highest winning was never beyond 110k. Well I'm out of this and I thank God for the privilege.
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by hkidola00(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
thank God for you
latiephwald:

grin grin grin I can't stop laughing here ooo grin grin cheesy cheesy the millions was the reason I kept playing till this year. I've been playing for over a decade now and my highest winning was never beyond 110k. Well I'm out of this and I thank God for the privilege.
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by Switinthemiddle(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
MADAMME i swear this your story touched me to my bone marrow. u might ask why because i was also an unrepentant gambler, mine was so worse that my family almost lost all hopes in me and i almost became a destitute in my hood but one thing im enjoying now that ive left gambling is because my loved ones never gave up on me. their consistent prayers nd advice and putting me in rehab took care of my probs. i wont advice u to leave or stay with ur man. what i'll just say is u should do whats best for ur kids. may GOD give u the wisdom and strength to make the right move in Jesus name
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by OdefaGirl(f): 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ahnii:
And he'll go borrowing from loan apps and probably use the wife's phone to borrow money.

She won't be around for him to use her phone nah.... He will dance whichever music he plays for himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by LagBae(f): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
SmileDance:
You are not making your children better by staying there enduring or else they will grow up with the mentality that they can be irresponsible and expect their wives to also endure.
Since you've already decided to go to your family house, I hope you have solid plans in place how to take care of your children.
I would have said being a single parent is not easy at all, but then again you are a single parent already and your husband is an extra burden for you. Just takes care of your kids and train them well so they don't follow their father's footsteps.

Greatmind653 pls listen to this advice. You are doing your children more harm than good staying with an irresponsible man because it would encourage them to observe and imitate his behaviour. If you talk from now till tomorrow, they would only imitate the scenario they see, consciously or unconsciously. Children learn by observation of their immediate environment. In addition to this you have one less burden on your hand. Let the agbaya man take care of himself.
Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by premierlead: 10:50am On Dec 25, 2023
Ahnii:
If SHAMELESS WAS A PERSON, YOU'LL DEFINITELY TAKE THE TAG.
Sadly I m not a cheapskate like your first wife who dug low with a fish despot driver with acrid body odour.

I hope your second wife haven't started digging the guy that packs the compound feaces...
Bunch of cheapies with low moral standards.

Imagine a SECOND HAND husband ,who cudnt keep his first marriage...if you're not careful,you'll become a frustrated single father soonest with numerous kids littering everywhere before this time next year.

See how the mere imagination of me don turn you to kolo.
You ve bn sending private messages since 3 years now......
Oni'ranu!

You can take the floor?

You'll be sweet in the middle even when a recruit soldier don shag your wide punâni according to your story as 'ahnie' on ashewo beer parlour thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money / Grand Dad Recreates His Old Photos In Style / My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.