Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? (25308 Views)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by BALLOSKI: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
I admire the persistence but you should not leave your husband no matter what, I don't know how hard you've tried helping him overcome his gambling addiction, probably it's the kind of herd he has ganged up with that introduced him to it. I believe you should try and challenge him to become a better father(be respectable and submissive about this) and back it up with prayers. There are Men coaches online including pastors where he can listen to their messages and be motivated to take up fatherly responsibility, encourage and cheerlead him in doing this.

And for your boys, don't bad mouth their father to them. No matter what a boy when growing up needs his father even if he is not responsible(afterall they are the result of their father's seed). If your husband is lacking the father figure they need at that age, I don't know if you have relations that can teach and guide them in the right masculine path. A boy needs mentors to look up to to become a man so as not to become a nuisance in the society and a woman can't be the mentors they need. Again I will say look up resources online they can learn from incase you don't know relations that can help guide them.

Who be this guy?

She should stay and lose 2 precious humans to a man like this in the name of marriage? If she was your sister, would you give this advice?

Let's be guided, please.

She should leave the useless man and focus on raising her kids. She should ignore useless advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Majiyagbe-Street In Lagos, Husbands Welcome Wives's Lovers / Reno Omokri: When Your Parents Compare You To Your Successful Mates, Do This... / Things Parents Should Never Say Around Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.