Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... (25988 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by gadgethead: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2023
Neptunium:
She can't go to a homeless or women's shelter, or doesn't want to go to one?

Most of these homeless and women shelters are struggling to take people because they are already overwhelmed by demand. And the conditions in many of them are sometimes worse than living in the streets
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by regenerateman(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2023
How I wish this thing happened in Nigeria, many Nigerians would have offered to accommodate her. Nigerians are very generous, indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by goggle48: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2023
As a Nigerian Police inspector.The woman is a suspect cause the husband is in prison
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by bewla(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2023
searchng4love:
Hmmm this shows people can be unfortunate anywhere in the world no matter your skin colour. May God sustain us continually... In Jesus name Amen
Nice way to encourage japa
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by bewla(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2023
Gondolagan:
She no get t0to ?
she is not from your country
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by JustPowerApps(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2023
Omo, anybody can see shege anywhere.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by oluwaseyi0: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2023
wrongnumber:

Your friend should shush.

If he is living legally in the UK he will hardly be homeless if he knows what he is doing.

Many people without legal residence permit with no right to work will follow dey talk down on UK.
He's a master student, he finished his master in UK

What about natives that are homeless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by ceejay80s(m): 11:55am On Dec 24, 2023
NFBI:
Learn to read..

she is from Lithuania
What's the difference between Lithuania and Nigeria?
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Calitoscassius(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Africans still have empathy, nobody cares about anyone abroad
Africans do not have empathy, they d label her a "mad woman" in the streets
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Calitoscassius(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2023
ceejay80s:

lithuania is in Europe, Naigeria is in the Zhoo
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by NFBI: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2023
ceejay80s:

A working country and a non working country

A parallel line

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Calitoscassius(m): 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

He's a master student, he finished his master in UK

What about natives that are homeless
He is a master student,that doesn't mean he has a resident permit.

Yes, British citizens can be madebhomeless too.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by preshpraiz: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
Gondolagan:
She no get t0to ?
Must everything be about T0to? That was how one of you here on Nairaland kept disturbing me some months ago when I made a post on what I was going through even when I told him I am married.
His word " I am a man that can take care of your financial needs, use what you have to get what you want"
Tueeh!
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by ceejay80s(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
Calitoscassius:
lithuania is in Europe, Naigeria is in the Zhoo
Lol lol and lol
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Izuchukwu70: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mhizzard:
You are still living luxurious life over there.come nigeria under bridge you will know what sup.however,why on earth would your parents neglect you?are you not their biological child?perhaps you didn't walk on the path they laid for you

Nigerian mentality. Shows you've not been to develop countries.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by viodemus: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
For many concentrated ignorants like I used to be:

before, I think say if you go jand or yankee, say them go give you car, house, food, clothes, money, and even alternative transportation. I even think say jail go easy (yeah, no be Naija or Brazil or el Salvador or SA jail, but do not under estimate) - very low quality of life, remember, just because say you dey work for one rich person house, no mean say your life dun soft finish.

If she do crime, cun go jail. Her chances of getting a job, will be limited. You no go go hire person wey do felony crime for FG , sg, lg, many companies, including healthcare. If something happen, and lawyer find out say na former convict dey accountable, or part of the people wey dey accountable, be say you dun open your organization for lawsuits, many times serious lawsuits. Illegal immigrants dey in that boat of unhirables. Not just lawyers, insurance companies fit void una contract, then the bureaucrats fit add their own penalty.

Dem no go hire cocaine/meth/whatever drug person to do critical or vital job, even jobs like childcare, elderly care home /hospital /group homes, schools, cashier, even some cleaner jobs, etc

On a bigger picture, this is why I say the east should regulate land laws, make buildings abide to rental laws, make creative things. Don't aloofly run into the same problems that others are clearly experiencing. Basically come up with creative ways to manage housing, without it being too capitalist, but still have quality, and quantity.

To be continued...
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Geovanni412(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Why is homeless such a big issue in the west far more than Nigeria? Yet with no solution in sight

Any small thing you are homeless, one of the reasons my then project manager refused to go back to the UK after completing his master in the UK

Dude claimed no matter what will happen to him in Nigeria there is no way he can sleep outside but the reverse is UK even with work you may still find yourself on the street

As a lawyer and property manager, I will tell you the answer to your question

The judiciary isn't working properly

Many tenants in residential buildings are living in houses without paying house rent for 1-5 years.

The landlords are tired. But who has funds and energy to go to court and spend 5-7 months to try and evict a tenant?

In the USA. It takes less than two weeks to evict a tenant who defaults in rental payment.

The situation of non-payment of rent is compounded by factors such as governmental abuse of workers wherein govt owes civil servants salaries for several months.

Another factor is here in Nigeria, we are more tolerant of people's circumstances, nothing concern your landlord for UK say your mama die and you need money to bury am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by GoodRocks: 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2023
BloomingDale:

Imagine the insults if she were a Nigerian woman.

Sadly, She's by far more better than a Nigerian woman. The average Nigerian girl is considered a parasite and a liability. They would have even denied the man and end up with another man who probably is ready to offer them money while they transact their over used damaged kpekpus to him.

But this white woman has been dedicated and faithful to her beloved husband even while he is in prison but can the same be said about Nigeria women?
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Originalsly: 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
She was put out the first night by family ... put out I to the streets with only a light jacket. One who never experienced the coldness of winter will see this as nothing ... at least she had a jacket to keep her warm. Did she show up unannounced? .... like left her country thinking all she needed to do was arrive in the UK where she has family and they will take care of her until she can manage? But then their culture is one of self ... but ours is one of community... never mind we are trying to follow their selfish culture. Then she has mental problems... who knows ... can't risk her waking in the middle of the night and slaughter the family. I guess when it gets bitterly cold... when one can freeze to death outside... they will scoop her up and take her to an emergency shelter.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by FireUpNow(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
She said because her ex went to prison so can't afford to pay the rent. Meaning got another man or she is single. Was she not nice to her friends when everything was good?
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by RosyIsBlessed: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2023
Where's Lithuania btw
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by spiSeyi: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
Neptunium:
She can't go to a homeless or women's shelter, or doesn't want to go to one?
Nigerians and ITK (I too Know) just take a look at this one teaching oyinbo what to do in homeland grin did you know more than the oyinbo woman Abroad is not a paradise undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by nobleswazzy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Agricmoney:
wow

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

Please what part of agric business can one do with 500k, no land to farm
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by BucketHat(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Africans still have empathy, nobody cares about anyone abroad
Are you for real !!!!
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by BucketHat(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Geovanni412:

As a lawyer and property manager, I will tell you the answer to your question

The judiciary isn't working properly

Many tenants in residential buildings are living in houses without paying house rent for 1-5 years.

The landlords are tired. But who has funds and energy to go to court and spend 5-7 months to try and evict a tenant?

In the USA. It takes less than two weeks to evict a tenant who defaults in rental payment.

The situation of non-payment of rent is compounded by factors such as governmental abuse of workers wherein govt owes civil servants salaries for several months.

Another factor is here in Nigeria, we are more tolerant of people's circumstances, nothing concern your landlord for UK say your mama die and you need money to bury am.
No wonder i keep hearing that UK people are very stingy. Tho we for Nigeria dey different ooo & peculiar too,we're cheerful givers,we're also good,badd & ugly,we're tolerant of everything and the last but not the least suffering & smiling is plenty oooo

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2023
DDIA:

Without a man, people like my mother are hopeless.

From my mother's father’s house (if at all he owns one) to my mother's present boyfriend’s house (if at all he owns one) because my mother is a whòre, and if magic ever happens, my mother's husbands house which is my father( if at all he owns one or will ever build one).

Them no the build my family own house, we all homeless and beggers forever. grin

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by FireUpNow(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
Gondolagan:
She no get t0to ?

You think say toto get any value for that place? Na una Nigerian men dey die for toto like say na the only thing for life. Cobwebs go full her kpekus becaise nobody send her unless any man that falls in love.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Sadly, She's by far more better than a Nigerian woman. The average Nigerian girl is considered a parasite and a liability. They would have even denied the man and end up with another man who probably is ready to offer them money while they transact their over used damaged kpekpus to him.

But this white woman has been dedicated and faithful to her beloved husband even while he is in prison but can the same be said about Nigeria women?

No it cannot, no Nigerian woman especially your mother and females in your family have ever gone above and beyond for their husband and family, it has never existed, it only happens abroad where all white people are saints without blemish,

It is also very important to know that white skinned women can never do wrong in the eyes of Nigerian men because of their coonish in born mentality, a follow come IQ deficiency that shows chronic Inferiority complex.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Ameh1987(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
Go back to your village! You must not stay in the city
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by FairM0neyL0an: 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
DDIA:

Without a man, people like fountainofyouth are hopeless.

From her father’s house (if at all he owns one) to boyfriend’s house (if at all he owns one) and if magic ever happens, her husbands house ( if at all he owns one or will ever build one).

Them no the build their own house. grin
Fountainofyouth is on our debtor's lists. She obtained a loan from us running for a year now and she's yet to liquidate.
She has blocked us from all platforms and refused to pay us our money.
Her other moniker is Biglittlelois.
She'll be arrested soon
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by TechCapon(m): 2:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Why is homeless such a big issue in the west far more than Nigeria? Yet with no solution in sight

Any small thing you are homeless, one of the reasons my then project manager refused to go back to the UK after completing his master in the UK

Dude claimed no matter what will happen to him in Nigeria there is no way he can sleep outside but the reverse is UK even with work you may still find yourself on the street
not only UK, US and Canada are worst. Go to YouTube and watch

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Kingrshd3: 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mhizzard:
You are still living luxurious life over there.come nigeria under bridge you will know what sup.however,why on earth would your parents neglect you?are you not their biological child?perhaps you didn't walk on the path they laid for you

Which luxurious life again for person that is homeless do u read and unde6the story at all??

Somebody sleeping under bridge and d picture u are seeing what's d difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused / We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.