Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,455 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... (25987 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Tonytonex(m): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Woman sleeps on the streets after husband's imprisonment, due to lack of money to pay for house rent

https://www.mylondon.news/news/east-london-news/im-sleeping-londons-streets-because-28337133

it's such a pity. May she and the others find help
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Tonytonex(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Why is homeless such a big issue in the west far more than Nigeria? Yet with no solution in sight

Any small thing you are homeless, one of the reasons my then project manager refused to go back to the UK after completing his master in the UK

Dude claimed no matter what will happen to him in Nigeria there is no way he can sleep outside but the reverse is UK even with work you may still find yourself on the street
that side is all man for himself. You can imagine even her family no send her
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Kobojunkie: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
Neptunium:
She can't go to a homeless or women's shelter, or doesn't want to go to one?
Shelters run out of space quickly everyday around the world. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
A homeless woman?? I've never seen or heard of it before. Maybe it's by choice 🤷
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by DangoteIvy: 3:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
wrongnumber:

She is probably a clout chaser.

The UK has a law that supports housing vunulrable people especially those suffering from mental health issues.

As long as her GP can satify her mental condition, the local authorities are mandated to help her with accommodation.

Not spelt satify it's "Certify* .....As long as her GP can certify her condition, etc.

Synonyms certify:- corroborate, substantiate, verify, give proof of, validate, authenticate, attest ,etc etc
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Qatar2022: 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Woman sleeps on the streets after husband's imprisonment, due to lack of money to pay for house rent

https://www.mylondon.news/news/east-london-news/im-sleeping-londons-streets-because-28337133

Ordinary house rent she can't afford but she will be insulting men and be calling them broke ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by aspabay(m): 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
Why is homeless such a big issue in the west far more than Nigeria? Yet with no solution in sight

Any small thing you are homeless, one of the reasons my then project manager refused to go back to the UK after completing his master in the UK

Dude claimed no matter what will happen to him in Nigeria there is no way he can sleep outside but the reverse is UK even with work you may still find yourself on the street

Sad reality.

Nigeria you pay one year rent and go to sleep.

Here you miss one month payment and is likely to go homeless.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
FairM0neyL0an:
Fountainofyouth is on our debtor's lists. She obtained a loan from us running for a year now and she's yet to liquidate.
She has blocked us from all platforms and refused to pay us our money.
Her other moniker is Biglittlelois.
She'll be arrested soon

Lol lmao 🤣 😂 😆, the result of chronic joblessness

This is the end of another year, you should think of a better way to maximise your time with meaningful ventures that will permanently remove you from depression, instead of trying to tarnish another person's moniker and my person.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by GoodRocks: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

No it cannot, no Nigerian woman especially your mother and females in your family have ever gone above and beyond for their husband and family, it has never existed, it only happens abroad where all white people are saints without blemish,

It is also very important to know that white skinned women can never do wrong in the eyes of Nigerian men because of their coonish in born mentality, a follow come IQ deficiency that shows chronic Inferiority complex.

I'm not the cause of your frustrations here. Honestly I can feel your pains dear, my prayers are with you. I hope you get well soon
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by wrongnumber: 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
DangoteIvy:

Not spelt satify it's "Certify* .....As long as her GP can certify her condition, etc.

Synonyms certify:- corroborate, substantiate, verify, give proof of, validate, authenticate, attest ,etc etc

Thank you jare.

I did not take a second look at it.. I for correct am. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Agricmoney(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
nobleswazzy:

Please what part of agric business can one do with 500k, no land to farm

You can go into buying and selling of agro products.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by FairM0neyL0an: 9:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Lol lmao 🤣 😂 😆, the result of chronic joblessness

This is the end of another year, you should think of a better way to maximise your time with meaningful ventures that will permanently remove you from depression, instead of trying to tarnish another person's moniker and my person.
pay of your debt else we will post your name, full information and pictures on this forum.
Endeavour to tell your fellow chronic debtors
Biglittlelois Beverlyjean Klass99 Ahnie and the rest of your fake life slay queens that we would hunt you all soon
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
FairM0neyL0an:
pay of your debt else we will post your name, full information and pictures on this forum.
Endeavour to tell your fellow chronic debtors
Biglittlelois Beverlyjean Klass99 Ahnie and the rest of your fake life slay queens that we would hunt you all soon

Mumu, I dare you to post all our details if dem born your papa well let's see

Asinwin.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Beverlyjean(f): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Asinwin.

Report him to the mods... he is a looser
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by sweetTai(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
Ewo nkan sele ni Ilu yi!
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by nobleswazzy(m): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2023
Agricmoney:

You can go into buying and selling of agro products.

Please can you give more details as to the kind of products I can start selling?
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Agricmoney(m): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2023
nobleswazzy:

Please can you give more details as to the kind of products I can start selling?

Your location is a major factor to consider in your choice of products to go into.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by DDIA: 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
FairM0neyL0an:
Fountainofyouth is on our debtor's lists. She obtained a loan from us running for a year now and she's yet to liquidate.
She has blocked us from all platforms and refused to pay us our money.
Her other moniker is Biglittlelois.
She'll be arrested soon
grin

She collected the loan to treat the issue of her vaginal discharge. The hookup money she gets was not enough for medical care.

But it seems the bacteria/fungus causing it is a new strain that metamorphosed in her vagina and is yet to have a cure.

Please bear with her. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by UnfairLife7(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
DKM123:
This is making front page, why?

Is the phenomenon of one person becoming homeless a new thing worthy of making the news?

I even thought it's a Nigerian woman so we can bash her and all Nigerian women as usual. You know how happy and excited it makes us feel to bash a Nigerian women for even sneezing.
What a waste. Your mama waste her ToTo born you. I am a man like you but i have no reason to hate women no matter my past with women
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by UnfairLife7(m): 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Asinwin.
Report him to the Mod
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by Neptunium(m): 6:52am On Dec 28, 2023
spiSeyi:

Nigerians and ITK (I too Know) just take a look at this one teaching oyinbo what to do in homeland grin did you know more than the oyinbo woman Abroad is not a paradise undecided
i live abroad, dummy
Re: Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... by candelahria(f): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2023
It's because they pay monthly or even weekly rent. I can assure that if they implement it in Nigeria, at least 50% of people will be on the streets.
oluwaseyi0:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children's Day: Childhood Memories, Fun Games That Got You Amused / We Are Expecting A Baby But My Wife Wants Me To Buy Christmas Rice For Her Mom / What Is The Problem Between Mothers And Their Daughter-In-Laws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.