Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,883 members, 7,841,309 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? (9002 Views)

Poll: Who Is More Jealous?

Guys: 48% (39 votes)
Girls: 51% (41 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship? Guys Or Ladies. / Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? / Are Ladies Or Men More Jealous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by Digriz(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2011
Mascot lawman:

I saw a lion going close to ma sheep, I shot it, am I jealous?
are u hyena or cheetah?
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2011
Im neutral on this one. Both are guilty.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by MrsChima1(f): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2011
Are we chatting in a zoo?

Mascot lawman:

I saw a lion going close to ma sheep, I shot it, am I jealous?
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by TeskyMan(m): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2011
No argument on this.

"NA MAN"

Why does a man feel very very jealous when he sees the ex of his wife? Despite the fact that they called it a day about 7 - 8 yrs ago. Thats the extent at which a man jealousy be stretched to.

Haaa, we MEN can jealous ohhh, infact we can je Lux, je imperial lether and je Delta soap papa.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by MrsChima1(f): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2011
So you are saying that it is okay for men to be jealous even for 8 years past due?

TeskyMan:

No argument on this.

"NA MAN"

Why does a man feel very very jealous when he sees the ex of his wife? Despite the fact that they called it a day about 7 - 8 yrs ago. Thats the extent at which a man jealousy be stretched to.

Haaa, we MEN can jealous ohhh, infact we can je Lux, je imperial lether and je Delta soap papa.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by 9icelag: 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2011
iice:

Men are possessive, not necessarily jealous.
Women tend to be the jealous ones.

You are very correct
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by allison23: 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2011
Girls of course, sometimes guys are dont feel jealousy.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by alanbolo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2011
Definately, it's d Guy and to some extent, possesive,   lipsrsealed   Personal exp.  angry
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by ElmA1(f): 7:11pm On Nov 02, 2011
Definately,guys! They can be possesive.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by smooooooth: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
iice:

Men are possessive, not necessarily jealous.
Women tend to be the jealous ones.

u sabi jor. meanwhile my over possessiveness just broke my relationship today.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by Orikinla(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
The GIRLS ARE MORE JEALOUS!

They are more immature and insecure.

They love their guys to pay them constant attention without looking elsewhere.

Even married women are jealous of seeing a hot guy adored by girls.

How many times have you heard or seen guys fighting over girls?
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by Gbenge77(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
Girls of course.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by ella28(f): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2011
gender has nothing to do in a relationship, to me,its a two way thing wink
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by denny4ril: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
guys are said to be possessive but not all of them. A true and faithful guy stays with you but when you play games with him, He gets more dangerous. Girls become jealous when you have declared your love but she can smell some rat about you and other acclaimed females.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by deavicky(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2011
What planet did you come from and what age are you living in?

True to an extent that if you love something not just someone you guard it jealously,but saying because someone seems not jealous means he or she doesn't love is outrightly wrong.
Don't you know that there are may people with issues in this world?I know a guy who mercilessly batters his girlfriend anytime he sees her talking to a guy,she says he's jealous,now does beating her out of the supposed jealousy mean he loves her more than she does him?people can pretend about noy being jealous,if I see my boyfriend casually flirting with another lady and decide to play blind to that,does that mean I don't love him?my dear that notion you have is wrong.

EARTH. Infact, beating her is pure sine of strong love. he could longer hold the jea lux. I wish i can have the heart to batter. becos i noticed u lady likes it.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by mustspin: 9:48am On Nov 03, 2011
deavicky:

[color=#990000]

EARTH. Infact, beating her is pure sine of strong love. he could longer hold the jea lux. I wish i can have the heart to batter. becos i noticed u lady likes it.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, smh vigorously for u. u must be a homo erectus
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by deavicky(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2011
smh vigorously for u. u must be a homo erectus

i don suffer. it like u are waiting for who to use that word on. unfortunately I'm the scape goat.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by maxygirl(f): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2011
denny4ril:

guys are said to be possessive but not all of them. A true and faithful guy stays with you but when you play games with him, He gets more dangerous. Girls become jealous when you have declared your love but she can smell some rat about you and other acclaimed females.

GBAM!!!!
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by mustspin: 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
deavicky:

smh vigorously for u. u must be a homo erectus

i don suffer. it like u are waiting for who to use that word on. unfortunately I'm the scape goat.
lmfao, grin grin grin grin me na ur guy na. but haba u sef no try atall
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by splitnaija(m): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2011
silibaba:

if the Guy get pepper then is the lady.but if pepper no rest NA the dude grin grin grin

End of story.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by Bisco4sure: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2011
its from the boths side, guys can control there anger as for ladies they can't
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by hariyoh: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
The girl is more jealous compared to most guys,
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by uchechukwuochei(m): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2014
kool J: In my personal experience oh its d guys. I think wen guys tell tales of gurls being jealous over em,they say it to boost their very own ego.even wen dey r least desirable n all,d ego thingy comes into play,hence exaggerated stories of jealous gurlfrnds.im not categorically sayin gurls dnt get jealous oh.they do buh its made to look more serious by guys. The very same way every guy on nl is sure okafor's law is specifically for him. In order to boost desirability,these tales about ladies are spun.jealous ko,gellous ni.
I smile u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls' Moaning Sound / Too Much Sex Make Ur Boobs Fall / Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.