Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? (8994 Views)

Poll: Who Is More Jealous?

Guys: 48% (39 votes)
Girls: 51% (41 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship? Guys Or Ladies. / Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? / Are Ladies Or Men More Jealous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by dahdah: 11:34am On Nov 02, 2011
PLS FRIENDS TELL ME
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by ebonyvibe(f): 11:46am On Nov 02, 2011
Guys no doubt
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by dahdah: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2011
y guys?
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by slimyem: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2011
It swings both ways.It's NOT a gender thing.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by blabber15(f): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
I have to say i've seen more jealous girls than guys. I'm guessing it because of the pressure to look perfect exerted on them by today's society,  girls are on the average more insecure  than guys so they are more jealous.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
this has nothin to do wit gender puhleez! If for example ur partner is pretty,sexy and intelligent! It will take only d grace of God for u nt to be jealous because U CAN NOT HIDE LIGHT IN D DARK!
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by dahdah: 12:20pm On Nov 02, 2011
thanks for your comments
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2011
Naaah pretty and Intelligent gives a sense of security, Pretty and Silly can make you jealous. Well it ain't a gender fin anyway.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2011
Omo na the babe oooo.a babe fit break ur head with bottle for eyeing another chick grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by dahdah: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
alrt lefulefu let me knw u more
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by koolJ1(f): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
God cleverly omitted d jealousy fluid/gland/hormone in me buh im paying for it by always having to date jealous guys. If jealousy is learned,i do mind learning ! What cld be more suicidal ??

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by vivicatee: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2011
ITS A 50/50 THINGY, BOTH GUYS AND LADIES CAN BE JEALOUS
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by baskem(f): 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2011
guyz of course
cos of insecurity! and low self esteem
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by MrsChima1(f): 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
Both are naturally jealous of their relationship however men take it another notch.  It is naturally for men because they are hunters and protectors.  It is an alpha male thing that has nothing to do with women however women are jealous in aspect of being alone because another woman may have something the man wants. 

Different reasons but it is natural.  There is a difference between jealousy and possessiveness.  Possessiveness is not natural.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by freecocoa(f): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2011
Its a two way thing,but it appears to be like girls are more jealous cos they tend to over do things,girls like being paid attention so they use the slightest chance they have to get it thereby often feigning jealously.
I've come to realize that men are very jealous and protective creatures but they pretend and hide about it most times,even when you know he is jealous,he claims he's not.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by koolJ1(f): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2011
In my personal experience oh its d guys. I think wen guys tell tales of gurls being jealous over em,they say it to boost their very own ego.even wen dey r least desirable n all,d ego thingy comes into play,hence exaggerated stories of jealous gurlfrnds.im not categorically sayin gurls dnt get jealous oh.they do buh its made to look more serious by guys. The very same way every guy on nl is sure okafor's law is specifically for him. In order to boost desirability,these tales about ladies are spun.jealous ko,gellous ni.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by begwong: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
Guyz of course!!
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by KacHemNaU(m): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2011
slimyem:

It swings both ways.It's NOT a gender thing.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by covinsworl: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2011
Guys, we tend to get jealous so easily. like me i do a-times, but i pray i overcome it
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by unongu(m): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2011
Guys of course,
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by iice(f): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
Men are possessive, not necessarily jealous.
Women tend to be the jealous ones.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by silibaba: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2011
if the Guy get pepper then is the lady.but if pepper no rest NA the dude grin grin grin
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by deavicky(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2011
jealous is not a 50/50 thing, it is a function of love. the more love you have for your partner the more jealous you would be. so if u are not jealous it means you don't love your partner.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by mustspin: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2011
na guyz o, i even get kinda edgy wen a guy comes asking after my sis nd my friends dare not go a inch near her grin grin grin. guess its more of being possessive sha cool cool cool
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2011
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by freecocoa(f): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2011
deavicky:

jealous is not a 50/50 thing, it is a function of love. the more love you have for your partner the more jealous you would be. so if u are not jealous it means you don't love your partner.
What planet did you come from and what age are you living in?

True to an extent that if you love something not just someone you guard it jealously,but saying because someone seems not jealous means he or she doesn't love is outrightly wrong.
Don't you know that there are may people with issues in this world?I know a guy who mercilessly batters his girlfriend anytime he sees her talking to a guy,she says he's jealous,now does beating her out of the supposed jealousy mean he loves her more than she does him?people can pretend about noy being jealous,if I see my boyfriend caually flirting with another lady and decide to play blind to that,does that mean I don't love him?my dear that notion you have is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2011
Well, from personal xperience, i will say it's the guys. Both genders are jealous but the guys are more jealous and they tend to be possessive.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by ronkebp(f): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
silibaba:

if the Guy get pepper then is the lady.but if pepper no rest NA the dude grin grin grin

It's the guys, but i agree with Silibaba>>>>>>>> grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by http(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
Its a 50/50 thingy, protect ur interest. God created it, its even in the Holy book, God said do not give what belong to me to anyone else.
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by lindabon: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2011
its and individual thing, and not a gender thing
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by Mascotlawman: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2011
I saw a lion going close to ma sheep, I shot it, am I jealous?
Re: Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2011
[size=14pt]Jealousy has no gender. . .[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / Beach Party Pictures That Were Not Uploaded / Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.