Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast (24557 Views)

Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Terms Ahead Of 2027. With Or Without Wike I Can Deliver / Rivers Crisis: Winners & Losers In Fubara-Wike Peace Deal / 2018 Christmas Broadcast By Deac. Udom Emmanuel,aks.gov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Kukutenla: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
Dittodat:

This has got to be a joke.
So in your little brain, you believe that the Governor has a right to demolish the Assembly? Nigeria is finished with brains like these.
According to the Nigerian constitution and I'm the laws of Rivers State, the State House of Assembly has the right to remove the Governor and the Deputy with 2/3 majority votes.
Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that, Sim himself knows this, that is why he's quick to accept the deal while the blind Tinubu haters care more about what happens to Tinubu instead of what the law actually says.
You sidestepped the question.
Show us where SIM burned the HoA. Quote the section of the law that prohibits the gov from demolishing the HoA. These are simple matters for your large brain not so?
It's obvious you can't read English. Go back and read his speech and stop gassing your foolishness all over
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Dittodat: 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

You are still repeating what I talked about, If Nigeria was like America in development I may have taken your comparison seriously, what has Tinubu improved in Nigeria since he became president?

We are talking about Rivers Impeachment and you are talking about Tinubu. Can you stay on one topic for clarity instead of just jumping from goalpost to goalpost?
What has Biden done to improve the lives of Americans? As it stands today his losing badly in any poll to Trump who everyone will agree is a criminal and a lunatic but they will still rather vote for him. What does that tell you about Biden and the American perception of their president?
I will never vote for Trump but ain't no way I'm voting for Biden again. My myself and my family will stay at home on election day Nov 4 2024.

Tinubu has made some hard choices that will in the long run set Nigeria on the right path to greatness. Nothing comes easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Cryofigbos: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
vanbonattel:
They have bullied this man to submission grin

Now they can syphon Rivers state funds to the Federal purse in peace.

Syphon rivers fund to FG purse, that's where d fund came from in d first place......u ppl r certified mumu
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Dittodat: 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2023
Kukutenla:

You sidestepped the question.
Show us where SIM burned the HoA. Quote the section of the law that prohibits the gov from demolishing the HoA. These are simple matters for your large brain not so?
It's obvious you can't read English. Go back and read his speech and stop gassing your foolishness all over

If your dumbest shallow empty skull doesn't know that Sim set the assembly on fire to prevent the House from sitting and impeaching him then I can't help you. You are just a typical Nigerian loser - they will see facts but they will continue to argue foolishly. Who has anything to gain by the burning of the assembly? Who has anything to gain by demolishing the Assembly?
I'm done wasting my time with you. I just woke up, it's only 6:22 am.
BYE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Iko5000: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
What has ipob got to do with the Rivers crisis . Lots of children in Nairaland smh.
mascot87:
Fubara is a wise man. He knows for sure that he will be doomed if he listens to ipob miscreants. Pitching your tent with Ipob miscreants is synonymous to premium failure.

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by FireUpNow(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
Gov SIM has no option just the GodFather movie . I will give him a contract t he can never reject. I bet he was pushed to a very tight corner . That's in a state of duress
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Brendaniel: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
Dittodat:

We are talking about Rivers Impeachment and you are talking about Tinubu. Can you stay on one topic for clarity instead of just jumping from goalpost to goalpost?
What has Biden done to improve the lives of Americans? As it stands today his losing badly in any poll to Trump who everyone will agree is a criminal and a lunatic but they will still rather vote for him. What does that tell you about Biden and the American perception of their president?
I will never vote for Trump but ain't no way I'm voting for Biden again. My myself and my family will stay at home on election day Nov 4 2024.

Tinubu has made some hard choices that will in the long run set Nigeria on the right path to greatness. Nothing comes easy.

Then what is Tinubu's business with Rivers impeachment? Did you read the headline at all?

He involved himself, so why shouldn't I talk about him? If the matter was so important to him that he had to intervene, what is stopping him from intervening in states people are being killed almost everyday, he is intervening on political matter that will fleece the people of Rivers state and you are there cheering him for doing rubbish.

You are comparing Tinubu and Biden, why don't you come back to Nigeria if Biden is performing so badly over there and come and enjoy what Tinubu is doing here.

If America is so bad as you claim, come back to Nigeria your country, what you as a foreigner in America will not accept from a politician is what you are supporting in Nigeria against your fellow Africans.

Tribalism has so made you guys reason so heartless...

Oga come to Nigeria and come and enjoy Tinubu's governance if Biden and Trump are so bad for you...

Sometimes I wonder how we share the same country with people that reason like you....

1 Like

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by PaulH07: 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2023
LegendHero:

"The worst peace is better than the best war"

Only the weakest of the weakest would utter such a pusillanimous statement.
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Asher79: 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
14. "I have said before, there is no price too much to pay for peace. And with the realization that the worst peace is better than the best war, we will strive to make peace with all segments and interest groups without surrendering our freedom nor jeopardizing the interest and well-being of the good people of Rivers State who graciously entrusted us with their cherished mandate."

You see ehh, anyone who really understands communication would easily see that Governor Sim isn't in anyway backing down in this fight. He looks docile to the undiscerning but to those who can see, the man is a smart guy, who chooses his battles carefully. And from what I see, he will finish his first tenure and absolutely nothing will happen to him. He is gathering a great deal of support and momentum. The tide is in his favour. The only loser here is the the one who huffs and puffs empty smoke from his bile acid infested croaky throat.
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Segzy19: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
What if!
When Woke went beyond limit for him, nobody made noise then abi..... Fubara accepted the gift from the godfather, but doesn't want to be controlled by godfather abi.... Lots of you need to learn about politics and power... It's not child's play... That's how it is all over the world, even if the Canada, America, UK you all refer to

Chukwunonso1:

So he should donate his kidneys to Woke than.
What if Woke was going beyond limits?
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Olurondo: 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
Without justice,there can be no peace.There is nothing like peace deal when the peace deal is riddled with injustice. Sim Fubara is a wimp,weakling and idiot for betraying the Ijaw people and people of Rivers State by accepting this nonsense Tinubu and Wike called Peace deal.This is what happens when you put a dummy and a dumb guy like Sim as Governor of a state as important as Rivers State.Generation yet unborn will not forgive Sim, Wike and Tinubu for conniving to openly steal and rob from the Rivers people.These three wicked bastards shall not go unpunished!!
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by YorubaDemonswag: 1:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

I don't like him, you that like him can do it..
It doesn't matter either you like him or notgrin
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Brendaniel: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

It doesn't matter either you like him or notgrin

It matters...
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by TruthsFM: 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
BondRiv:

Fantasy.

Read number 13 of that broadcast. That has been taken care of. Even the resolutions to be implemented takes care of that.

I expect the governor to implement all the items on that resolution by the end of this week and let Rivers State put this crisis behind us this year.

He will be wise to do so and not carry this over to the new year.

No price too big to pay for peace in Rivers – Fubara
nothing will be implemented. If there’s any form of implementation, the resolution won’t be leaked out. Maybe you should check sim Fubara handlers on Twitter.
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by kelmicheal: 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2023
LegendHero:
Nyesom Wike is one of the top 5 strongest politician in Nigeria right now but I think he lacks strategy.

A political godfather must exercise caution and treat their godson with respect because governors of states like Lagos and Rivers are very powerful.

Even almighty Tinubu had to chop his L in peace against Fashola because Tinubu understood the limit of his power. Wike seems not to understand that.

To go against a sitting governor of such state, you have to be very patient, show restraint, and waylay them at the polls if you hold the structure tight.

If Tinubu did not intervene, Rivers would have been in turmoil and anyone that eventually win would have been a phyrric victory.

I also like Sim, even tho it look like he is an ingrate for rebeling against the structure that gave him the mantle, he still showed some peaceful side which is nice of him.

Remove lagos from the aforementioned states
Powerful ke?
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Nebes: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
LeonSaab:
no nonsense till elections come round again, then we will see if he will need wike or not.....

One thing is sure, either of them will get stronger or weaker. I hope Sim grows stronger. Moreover, one term as a governor is already too much achievement for a man who probably had no ambitions of becoming one.
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by IfnobeGod20: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

You guys are so engrossed in politics that you forget that there is something called Good governance, threads of the bad state of the economy, insecurity and so on, you guys will be nowhere to be found once it is politics, you guys will be everyhwere analyzing and bragging.

Same thing Tinubu and his likes are doing, if you guys are claiming Tinubu's intervention is to bring peace to Rivers state, what about Zamfara, Kaduna, Borno, Benue and so on, what has Tinubu done to bring peace to those places?

That shows you what Tinubu is most concerned about, "Politics" not governance, the same thing you guys are doing here, then when we talk you call us enemies of Nigeria, look at what you people have reduced governance to and yet you expect us to praise Tinubu for nonsense that doesn't benefit the people of Rivers state or Nigeria at large, intervention that only benefits them at the expense of the people.
Everything about them is all politics and nothing. But don't be surprised even their master Tinubu all he is concern about is politics. He was once given opportunity to lead a peace committee for APC years back, to settle some internal wrangling of members in some states but he could not settled any . The records are there. Anything that won't favour his political capital he would not do it. He knows the implication of Rivers slippering away from Wike on his political gains, that's why he delved into making peace between Wike and Fubara.
Now, if you read keenly the so called peace item proclaimed. He wanted those that resigned voluntarily to be absorbed back as commissioners but never made mentioned of the 27 state house of assembly that defected to APC to go back to PDP but want those that voluntarily resigned to be absorbed by the governor. How do you want the governor to live with known enemies and you said you proclaimed peace. That's not peace but injustice and silent drum of war. Let me see whether the governor will sheepishly allow himself to dwell in the midst of woof in sheep clothing. I am sure next days are fully pregnant.
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by IfnobeGod20: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Then what is Tinubu's business with Rivers impeachment? Did you read the headline at all?

He involved himself, so why shouldn't I talk about him? If the matter was so important to him that he had to intervene, what is stopping him from intervening in states people are being killed almost everyday, he is intervening on political matter that will fleece the people of Rivers state and you are there cheering him for doing rubbish.

You are comparing Tinubu and Biden, why don't you come back to Nigeria if Biden is performing so badly over there and come and enjoy what Tinubu is doing here.

If America is so bad as you claim, come back to Nigeria your country, what you as a foreigner in America will not accept from a politician is what you are supporting in Nigeria against your fellow Africans.

Tribalism has so made you guys reason so heartless...

Oga come to Nigeria and come and enjoy Tinubu's governance if Biden and Trump are so bad for you...

Sometimes I wonder how we share the same country with people that reason like you....
Don't mind that Dittodat. He just spewed nonsense but forgetting that people who are good at interpreting words are here also reading comments. He is claiming Biden is doing badly while Tinubu is doing very well but nowhere he points out to show he will be coming back home because of the so called wonderful things Tinubu is doing at home. He's such a terrible fellow and a bad counselor.

2 Likes

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by IfnobeGod20: 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2023
Dittodat:

If your dumbest shallow empty skull doesn't know that Sim set the assembly on fire to prevent the House from sitting and impeaching him then I can't help you. You are just a typical Nigerian loser - they will see facts but they will continue to argue foolishly. Who has anything to gain by the burning of the assembly? Who has anything to gain by demolishing the Assembly?
I'm done wasting my time with you. I just woke up, it's only 6:22 am.
BYE
Why lying that Sim set the House of Assembly complex on fire whereas it is to the contrary. The House was set on fire by the hoodlums when the dissidents members wanted to impeach him and this is what informed his later decision to demolish the House for rebuild.
Here below is the link by tvcnews on Rivers House Assembly inferno:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.tvcnews.tv/2023/10/hoodlums-set-part-of-rivers-state-house-of-assembly-on-fire/%23:~:text%3DSuspected%2520hoodlums%2520have%2520set%2520parts,lawmakers%2520chambers%2520and%2520adjoining%2520offices.&ved=2ahUKEwj96oLY16qDAxXJXUEAHeFjDCYQFnoECA0QBQ&usg=AOvVaw1_pYOMlxF-p9_nt7cc9miD

Abstract from the link above;
"Suspected hoodlums have set parts of the Rivers State House of Assembly ablaze. According to eyewitnesses the fire began around 9pm on Sunday. Fire service personnel eventually arrived to put out the blaze but not before it had caused serious damage to the lawmakers chambers and adjoining offices".

I intentionally posted the link from tvc so that you will not say it is false.
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Whalis: 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
vanbonattel:

My biggest worry is that you are here supporting a governor making and respecting an agreement with a godfather. How low can you sink further?
Mentally incapacitated individuals of your kind get themselves involved in circus differences uninvited and are used to settle scores just as Fubara has dribbled all of you. If you are not a dimwit in reasoning how would you get yourself involved in a case none of the parties has come to say what the dispute is?
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by vanbonattel: 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
Whalis:

Mentally incapacitated individuals of your kind get themselves involved in circus differences uninvited and are used to settle scores just as Fubara has dribbled all of you. If you are not a dimwit in reasoning how would you get yourself involved in a case none of the parties has come to say what the dispute is?

God will help you to get since in Jesus name amen.

You that is here responding to everyone and splitting your hair at every comment, are you wike or fubara father? Some people are just born stupid. Fubara dribbled me? grin
I have seen stupid posts, but this takes the trophy 🏆
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by BondRiv: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
nothing will be implemented. If there’s any form of implementation, the resolution won’t be leaked out. Maybe you should check sim Fubara handlers on Twitter.

I have a better source - The governor himself.

He has already admitted in his Christmas broadcast to have commenced implemention and have released funds to the lawmakers.

Stop running away from reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by YorubaDemonswag: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

It matters...

How?
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Brendaniel: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

How?

You won't understand
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Whalis: 3:51pm On Dec 25, 2023
vanbonattel:

God will help you to get since in Jesus name amen.

You that is here responding to everyone and splitting your hair at every comment, are you wike or fubara father? Some people are just born stupid. Fubara dribbled me? grin
I have seen stupid posts, but this takes the trophy 🏆
I blame myself for getting into a pugnacious exchanges with a piglet in a canal. Nonentity etched with rectum cranium inversion will always inveigle intelligentsia forums.
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Chukwunonso1: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
Segzy19:
What if!
When Woke went beyond limit for him, nobody made noise then abi..... Fubara accepted the gift from the godfather, but doesn't want to be controlled by godfather abi.... Lots of you need to learn about politics and power... It's not child's play... That's how it is all over the world, even if the Canada, America, UK you all refer to

Well, even Wike (himself) won't want to be controlled; There's no rule in politics.

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by SharingIsLife(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
okonsua:
my brother, please let's always reason matter both side rather to be bias that will lead to total destruction.
The juju that the likes of Tinubu are using to control you Nigerians is really strong.

1 Like

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Alliswell248: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

so the lives of those that were lost in those states I mentioned due to insecurity don't matter to Tinubu?

Always talking off point
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by YorubaDemonswag: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

You won't understand

Then keep your complain to yourselfgrin
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by BondRiv: 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
His supporters are still in denial.
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by vanbonattel: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Whalis:

I blame myself for getting into a pugnacious exchanges with a piglet in a canal. Nonentity etched with rectum cranium inversion will always inveigle intelligentsia forums.

A pugnacious exchanges is wrong English. Wrong use of tenses.

I usually don't respond to illiterates, look for your mates in motor parks.
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by vanbonattel: 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:

The juju that the likes of Tinubu are using to control you Nigerians is really strong.

It's not juju but pure stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kebbi Governors Wives Fight To Be First Lady!! / Diseye Dickson Shot Dead In Bayelsa / Ahmed Aliyu Resigns As Sokoto Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.