Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast (24560 Views)

Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Terms Ahead Of 2027. With Or Without Wike I Can Deliver / Rivers Crisis: Winners & Losers In Fubara-Wike Peace Deal / 2018 Christmas Broadcast By Deac. Udom Emmanuel,aks.gov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Brendaniel: 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
Alliswell248:

Always talking off point

So the people that have died due to insecurity because of the incompetence of Tinubu is off point to you?
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Brendaniel: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Then keep your complain to yourselfgrin

No I will not
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Kukutenla: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2023
Dittodat:

If your dumbest shallow empty skull doesn't know that Sim set the assembly on fire to prevent the House from sitting and impeaching him then I can't help you. You are just a typical Nigerian loser - they will see facts but they will continue to argue foolishly. Who has anything to gain by the burning of the assembly? Who has anything to gain by demolishing the Assembly?
I'm done wasting my time with you. I just woke up, it's only 6:22 am.
BYE
Lol
Such a dullard. Making statement as facts and turning round to prove them using conjectures is an habit of halfwits. You don't have any evidence. Just conjectures of who has the most to gain or not. That's a special type of stupidity and I think you shouldn't bother waking up if you'll wake up to show this type of buffoonery.
The world is better off with one less idiot
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Dailymemoirs4: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
allthingsgood:
Fubara 1-0 Wike grin

Fubara is playing the long game, not kneejerk reaction like some people wish. He’s wise and wike knows this. Wike would have preferred Fubara to reject the deal. Let’s watch and see how this movie ends

Shut up looser
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Whalis: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2023
vanbonattel:

A pugnacious exchanges is wrong English. Wrong use of tenses.

I usually don't respond to illiterates, look for your mates in motor parks.
I can see the dreg of you ideas from the top. No doubt you are bereft of ideas. I let you be.
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by jogojogo: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Assuming the permission of Falseprophet1, I see Wike's oppression turning Fubara into one of the most popular and most loved governors in this dispensation.

This I have seen.

But please, Riverians should still rise against the implementation of the so called Presidential Peace Proclamation. Let me tell you today that, as far as Tinubu is concerned, the bolded lines in my quote is IMPOSSIBLE as long as the 'peace' proclamation stands.

People shouldn't be succumbing to oppressors just for 'peace' to reign. Such peace is only of the graveyard. It is the kind of peace that will make your children not to have any iota of peace in their lives since they'd live under the oppression you submitted to. That's how Goodluck Jonathan submitted in 2015 so that there'd be no bloodshed, but there have been endless flow of Nigerian blood across 6 geopolitical zones since then.

Tinubu is using the template he used in Lagos to cage the entire country. I read the so called peace proclamation and it has all the indices to cage the Rivers Governor, people, and resources. The Rivers oil money is the target. APC and Tinubu want total control.

I can say this on and on and on and on but I believe that a word is enough for a wise. Thanks. Now, let the grunts of the witches start.

You guys are all mentally unstable
Before election, the noise was that he is sick and mentally unfit to hold a thought and reasoning. How comes just few months this same person is trying to cage the whole Country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by jogojogo: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

You guys are so engrossed in politics that you forget that there is something called Good governance, threads of the bad state of the economy, insecurity and so on, you guys will be nowhere to be found once it is politics, you guys will be everyhwere analyzing and bragging.

Same thing Tinubu and his likes are doing, if you guys are claiming Tinubu's intervention is to bring peace to Rivers state, what about Zamfara, Kaduna, Borno, Benue and so on, what has Tinubu done to bring peace to those places?

That shows you what Tinubu is most concerned about, "Politics" not governance, the same thing you guys are doing here, then when we talk you call us enemies of Nigeria, look at what you people have reduced governance to and yet you expect us to praise Tinubu for nonsense that doesn't benefit the people of Rivers state or Nigeria at large, intervention that only benefits them at the expense of the people.
So is Tinubu stopping you guys from enjoying good governance in your state? You are ingrate. I bet you if not for his intervention, Rivers would have been in turmoil and the executive Governors knows and respects that. We give no hoot about how you feel..you add nothing, keep hating for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by jogojogo: 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Very true. Even if Wike had told him to be submitting all the monthly federal allocation to him, he should have done that obediently. That's what 21st century governance looks like.
And Wike will request for that,
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Brendaniel: 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
jogojogo:

So is Tinubu stopping you guys from enjoying good governance in your state? You are ingrate. I bet you if not for his intervention, Rivers would have been in turmoil and the executive Governors knows and respects that. We give no hoot about how you feel..you add nothing, keep hating for nothing

So why has Tinubu not intervened in turmoil and killings going on in Zamfara, Benue, Kaduna, Borno and so on, are the people of Rivers more important than the people from those states?
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by EDOLUWA: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
I see Wike leaking his wounds because Fubara is going to show him pepper
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by jogojogo: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

Then what is Tinubu's business with Rivers impeachment? Did you read the headline at all?

He involved himself, so why shouldn't I talk about him? If the matter was so important to him that he had to intervene, what is stopping him from intervening in states people are being killed almost everyday, he is intervening on political matter that will fleece the people of Rivers state and you are there cheering him for doing rubbish.

You are comparing Tinubu and Biden, why don't you come back to Nigeria if Biden is performing so badly over there and come and enjoy what Tinubu is doing here.

If America is so bad as you claim, come back to Nigeria your country, what you as a foreigner in America will not accept from a politician is what you are supporting in Nigeria against your fellow Africans.

Tribalism has so made you guys reason so heartless...

Oga come to Nigeria and come and enjoy Tinubu's governance if Biden and Trump are so bad for you...

Sometimes I wonder how we share the same country with people that reason like you....
He involved himself?
When people were criticising him for not interventioning and then honors through invitation....suddenly, he has involved himself? right? Hatred blinded you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Brendaniel: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
jogojogo:

He involved himself?
When people were criticising him for not interventioning and then honors through invitation....suddenly, he has involved himself? right? Hatred blinded you

So why has he not intervened in the havoc and killings going on in Zamfara, Benue, Kaduna, Borno and so on? Have people not been criticizing him to do something in those places? Did he intervene?

Except you want to tell me that Rivers people are more important to Tinubu than those people in those states?
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by YorubaDemonswag: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

No I will not

Continue searching for who will help you relate it to him,you will find one day
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by chaloskyx: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
remember this fubara you only have 4 years before they bring you down in your mind you are seeking peace but APC and wike are just buying time to take you out completely after four years its good to make peace but not all calls for peace is actually beneficial to you some just give your enemies time to scheme out a way of taking you out by surprise..... all i can say is fubara you are a fool if at the end you would have done this then you should not have challenged your master in the first place
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Brendaniel: 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Continue searching for who will help you relate it to him,you will find one day

So are you trying to say that Tinubu does not know what he should in office?
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by YorubaDemonswag: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2023
Brendaniel:

So are you trying to say that Tinubu does not know what he should in office?

I'm saying you are free to believe whatever you wantgrin
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by LeonSaab: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nebes:

One thing is sure, either of them will get stronger or weaker. I hope Sim grows stronger. Moreover, one term as a governor is already too much achievement for a man who probably had no ambitions of becoming one.
lol no one just becomes a governor, he had ambitions for it and made the necessary deals to achieve it, only now he wants to be carrying shoulder like it was all his power......
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Segzy19: 9:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
See this learner trying to twist my comment.
U be mumu.... Ode!

I no get your time....
Everyone can see that you quoted me. So keep fooling around grin grin grin grin

[quote author=Chukwunonso1 post=127621954][/quote]
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Raf4: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2023
Some people will still say that they pointed gun at him while making the address.....bunch of enemies of peace.
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Larryndelaw: 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2023
I dont know why many of you are crying than the bereaved. Now that Fugbara has accepted, Lets hear what PDP and the ARISE TV plus RUFAI and all the people that called themselves elder will say again including ASARI
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by adekolaelect(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Assuming the permission of Falseprophet1, I see Wike's oppression turning Fubara into one of the most popular and most loved governors in this dispensation.

This I have seen.

But please, Riverians should still rise against the implementation of the so called Presidential Peace Proclamation. Let me tell you today that, as far as Tinubu is concerned, the bolded lines in my quote is IMPOSSIBLE as long as the 'peace' proclamation stands.

People shouldn't be succumbing to oppressors just for 'peace' to reign. Such peace is only of the graveyard. It is the kind of peace that will make your children not to have any iota of peace in their lives since they'd live under the oppression you submitted to. That's how Goodluck Jonathan submitted in 2015 so that there'd be no bloodshed, but there have been endless flow of Nigerian blood across 6 geopolitical zones since then.

Tinubu is using the template he used in Lagos to cage the entire country. I read the so called peace proclamation and it has all the indices to cage the Rivers Governor, people, and resources. The Rivers oil money is the target. APC and Tinubu want total control.

I can say this on and on and on and on but I believe that a word is enough for a wise. Thanks. Now, let the grunts of the witches start.
Voiceless bragging .
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Emmbanny(m): 3:39am On Dec 26, 2023
Woke did the same thing to amechi
Re: Sim Fubara Accepts Tinubu's Peace Deal In Christmas Broadcast by Chukwunonso1: 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
Segzy19:
See this learner trying to twist my comment.
U be mumu.... Ode!

I no get your time....
Everyone can see that you quoted me. So keep fooling around grin grin grin grin

I think you are the Ode, fool and mumu here. Where did you guys fall from with this ur uncultured way of communicating with people u don't even know?

My comment there was even in a way agreeing to your opinion, but you too toxic and hateful to understand... Please always note that it's possible to communicate without insult- u won't die 🙏🏻

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine Okike Uzo Accused Of Beating His Wife, She Reacts On Facebook. Photos / NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over / APC Lagos West Leaders Warn Babajide Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.