Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... (3280 Views)

Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage / 4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Halimaatz(f): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2023
Merry Christmas to all Christian fellas and sisters.
Why aren't you people saying anything about some of these weird😕 pictures trending online lately?

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Halimaatz(f): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
The first picture caption is.
clear road! Clear road! Birthday boy they come😂
Bizarre, and some Christians find it amusing.
Pity.

5 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2023
Halimaatz:
The first picture caption is. [b]clear road! Clear road! Birthday boy they come
Is that your Jesus?

11 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Carcholce: 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2023
You are the one reading meanings to the pictures. The person in that picture have no relationship with Christians.

If you are mistaken him for the person of Jesus Christ, the joke is on you.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by chicoMX(m): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
Why are you concerned Halimaatu

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Halimaatz(f): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
Carcholce:
You are the one reading meanings to the pictures. The person in that picture has no relationship with Christians.

If you are mistaken him for the person of Jesus Christ, the joke is on you.
no, the joke is on you people.

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Carcholce: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
Halimaatz:

The joke is on you my dear sister!

13 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by StrongAlphMale: 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
Halimaatz:

Na pos machine u take snap the picture wey dey your profile?

5 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by ShoeGetSize: 11:04pm On Dec 25, 2023
Why aren't Nigerian MOOslims talking about the slaughter of black African MOOslims in Sudan?

Halimaatz:
Why aren't you people saying anything about some of these weird😕 pictures trending online lately?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
In the bible when Jesus was about to be arrested, peter took out his knife and cut off the ear of a soilder tryin to arrest Jesus named marcus Jesus simply fixed back the ear and he abmonised peter never to do it again. (the message there is; do not cause conflict for the sake of Jesus.) The philosophy of christainity is hold your peace let God fight for you, a true christain does not defend God when he sees people jokin with about his faith, what he should do is ask God to have mercy on the jesters. Unlike Islam where it is the duty of every faithful to defend his ideology... That is the difference in religons.

15 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
Whenever I remember that Nigerian Christians WORSHIP a WHITE man, I just thank God that I am NOT a Christianity.

Walahi, Christianity is for foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by efficiencie(m): 1:04am On Dec 26, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Whenever I remember that Nigerian Christians WORSHIP a WHITE man, I just thank God that I am NOT a Christianity.

Na you be the fool here oh. So Jesus na white man? Your mumu na to be continued oh. Jesus wey be middle eastern na e you dey call white man. You say you thank GOD you are not a Christian so which GOD are you thanking?

16 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Hardunmhi: 1:05am On Dec 26, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Lol you self read Wetin you write. You are a disgrace to your religion and family
It’s a pity

11 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Hardunmhi: 1:06am On Dec 26, 2023
Nah ur Jesus be that ?
Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by LikeAking: 2:03am On Dec 26, 2023
Halimaatz:

Abeg rest!

6 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by ednut1(m): 2:26am On Dec 26, 2023
Christians dont behead people for things like this. Moreover no body knows what jesus looks like

15 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by psalmistkakah(m): 3:58am On Dec 26, 2023
Carcholce:

Kai keep quite...u want us to start killing because someone draw Jesus,,if the god no fight for himself and fight for me, why shod I worship him, so u prefer causing trouble with ur fellow human wen we all know that our lives is in the hands of. Creator.... Anybody that sin against our creator let God punish the person but not sending to do the killing which is very easy for him to do....my duty is to worship and obey God commandments..not to be a murderer...

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Gadafii: 6:04am On Dec 26, 2023
Person caption this one “rugged you lord”😅

By the way this pictures are not of Jesus, they are just depiction of him, this is why Muslims fight so hard to stop any depiction of their prophet because they are not very tolerant to things like this, before you know heads don Dey roll for northern part

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:06am On Dec 26, 2023
Halimaatz:
They should start burning things up and slaughtering people like your devilish religion?

11 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:10am On Dec 26, 2023
Carcholce:

That's a guy you calling sister!

6 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Gadafii: 6:16am On Dec 26, 2023
nigeriansamurai:
In the bible when Jesus was about to be arrested, peter took out his knife and cut off the ear of a soilder tryin to arrest Jesus named marcus Jesus simply fixed back the ear and he abmonised peter never to do it again. (the message there is; do not cause conflict for the sake of Jesus.) The philosophy of christainity is hold your peace let God fight for you, a true christain does not defend God when he sees people jokin with about his faith, what he should do is ask God to have mercy on the jesters. Unlike Islam where it is the duty of every faithful to defend his ideology... That is the difference in religons.
this is Jesus asking disciples to take up sword or sell their garment to buy one

We have had zionists many years back killing non believers in the name of Christ, s what do you have to say about that?

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Vinnie2000(m): 6:23am On Dec 26, 2023
Dat's because some Christian denominations did NOT teach their members Respect for Jesus Christ. sad sad

I Doubt if Catholics, Anglicans, Deeper Life, Jehovah's witnesses or Lord Chosen members would use Jesus for cartoons and Stuff. undecided

I remember when one 'Jesus and Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator' video was trending around 2008.

You can't see Muslims doing such things, too. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Halimaatz(f): 6:26am On Dec 26, 2023
ednut1:
Christians dont behead people for things like this. Moreover no body knows what Jesus looks like
we all know what Jesus looks like.

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Halimaatz(f): 6:29am On Dec 26, 2023
Gadafii:
Person caption this one “rugged you lord”😅

By the way this pictures are not of Jesus, they are just depiction of him, this is why Muslims fight so hard to stop any depiction of their prophet because they are not very tolerant to things like this, before you know heads don Dey roll for northern part
😂
Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Halimaatz(f): 6:31am On Dec 26, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
They should start burning things up and slaughtering people like your devilish religion?
🤔
Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Halimaatz(f): 6:35am On Dec 26, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
Why aren't Nigerian MOOslims talking about the slaughter of black African MOOslims in Sudan?
This is another topic entirely, go create a thread for it else where.
Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by LadyRosa2(f): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2023
Halimaatz:

Christianity is a very simple religion, we don't attach too much sentiments to what people do against it,unlike Islam which is a blood thirsty demonic religion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by LadyRosa2(f): 6:54am On Dec 26, 2023
Halimaatz:
we all know what Jesus looks like.

Same with mohammed and Aisha

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:58am On Dec 26, 2023
Gadafii:
this is Jesus asking disciples to take up sword or sell their garment to buy one

We have had zionists many years back killing non believers in the name of Christ, s what do you have to say about that?
before i go further. im am not a christain... And parts of the NEW TESTAMENT WERE EDITED to suite HUMAN GREED ...Jesus while he was alive was a jew (which if we are actually honest was a religon that was not tolerant to non-jews known as Gentile), but still he encouraged free thinking he missed freely with non jews, sinners but he never condemned anyone or TOLD THEM TO CHANGE THEIR RELIGON. He basically preached love for humanity and following the 10 comandments. Which was the greatest comandment... years after his death, his followers were hijacked by an entity known as the Roman Catholic Church. Humanity endless quest for power, saw to the contortion of the gospeL, in order to suite the need of evil early popes... JESUS WAS NEVER BIASED IN THE TEACHING OF LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Matix222: 7:01am On Dec 26, 2023
Oh so you are from the Boko haram Fulani terrorist religion where they killl themselves for 7 virgins

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Botragelad: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2023
The op was having a go at the Christians by using the well-known taqiyah rubbish. I don't think that's going to fly.

You don't reckon any sensible person would murder or chop off heads over a random picture of their god or whatever image you scraped up.

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Halimaatz(f): 7:12am On Dec 26, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Same with mohammed and Aisha
That is a comic created by your delu.ded colleagues.
Moreover, we don't carve or make any statues of our prophets.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Really Right For Me To Marry My Cousin / Is My Girlfriend Being Too Much? / Am Getting Married Nxt Week!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.