Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,554 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... (3303 Views)

Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage / 4 Ways Men Attract Ladies Without Saying Anything / My Girlfriend Finally Dumped Me Today For Not Saying Anything About Our Future. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Halimaatz(f): 7:15am On Dec 26, 2023
nigeriansamurai:
before i go further. im am not a christain... And parts of the NEW TESTAMENT WERE EDITED to suite HUMAN GREED ...Jesus while he was alive was a jew (which if we are actually honest was a religon that was not tolerant to non-jews known as Gentile), but still he encouraged free thinking he missed freely with non jews, sinners but he never condemned anyone or TOLD THEM TO CHANGE THEIR RELIGON. He basically preached love for humanity and following the 10 comandments. Which was the greatest comandment... years after his death, his followers were hijacked by an entity known as the Roman Catholic Church. Humanity endless quest for power, saw to the contortion of the gospeL, in order to suite the need of evil early popes... JESUS WAS NEVER BIASED IN THE TEACHING OF LOVE
you got it all wrong.
The real Jesus is issa and he is coming back as a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:15am On Dec 26, 2023
If you take a look at the early linage of the early Popes you will find out that they where never true to them selfs, launching crusades, with-hunts and many vicious attrocities in the name of GOD. Personal who ever carries out murder in the name of God is decived, if you also thinks that God hates another race, you hate God.. According to history a god that requires people to war for his sake, such a god is nothing but a forced ideaology... when a religous sect decides to kill for their sake it is no different from Stealing and Rape...

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by dkidd: 7:16am On Dec 26, 2023
Halimaatz:
no, the joke is on you people.
Its on u 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by LadyRosa2(f): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2023
Halimaatz:
That is a comic created by your delu.ded colleagues.
Moreover, we don't carve or make any statues of our prophets.

Is this also comic? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by LadyRosa2(f): 7:23am On Dec 26, 2023
So all this " wayo wayo" down north from mould houses of pedophiling dirty old men raping kids are comics bayi?!

Allah kiyaye!

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by dkidd: 7:23am On Dec 26, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Same with mohammed and Aisha
Mohammed was an evil paedophile. How can any sane human being be sticking something in a child 😥

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by LadyRosa2(f): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2023
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by LadyRosa2(f): 7:27am On Dec 26, 2023
dkidd:

Mohammed was an evil paedophile. How can any sane human being be sticking something in a child 😥

And he won't even use lubricant!
Very wicked savage!
I pity little girls born in pedophiling homes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:28am On Dec 26, 2023
Halimaatz:
you got it all wrong.
well my dear im comin from a historical point ISSA IS NOT JESUS... And if Issa comes well no problem, i hope he doesnt start a war. on the matter whether ISSA is the true son of GOD OR JESUS such arguments can never be won. the same way you feel passionate about ISSA is the same way a christain would feel about JESUS. this is called conviction.
Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by ShinjaWWest: 7:37am On Dec 26, 2023
Halimaatz:
That is a comic created by your delu.ded colleagues.
Moreover, we don't carve or make any statues of our prophets.

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorist...

3 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Halimaatz(f): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Is this also comic? cheesy
Talk about regina Daniel and her grandpa, they are both Christians.
Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by dkidd: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2023
LadyRosa2:

And he won't even use lubricant!
Very wicked savage!
I pity little girls born in pedophiling homes.
Chai!!!

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by ShoeGetSize: 7:45am On Dec 26, 2023
Actually, it's not a different topic. You're wondering why Christians are not overreacting and killing people in the same manner that MOOslims do.

Meanwhile I'm wondering why black MOOslims act like dog wey see him master whenever Arabs are treating them like dirt.

Halimaatz:
This is another topic entirely, go create a thread for it else where.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by ShoeGetSize: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2023
Whenever I remember that black MOOSlims behave like loyal dogs in the presence of Arab MOOslims, I thank God that I worship the True God.

Also, Jesus is neither white nor a man. Even your useless child rapist "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) knew that Jesus is his master.

TakeNigeriaBack:
Whenever I remember that Nigerian Christians WORSHIP a WHITE man, I just thank God that I am NOT a Christianity.

Walahi, Christianity is for foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2023
Halimaatz:
Talk about the regina Daniel and her grandpa, they are both Christians.
lol... i dont think they are true christains sha... monogamy is the christan way of marriage. Plus She wasnt forced into the marriage... Forced child marriage is evil for me, i see a man that would do that as a sick person needing to be killed. The parents of such a girl are evil and selfish slavers.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by ShoeGetSize: 7:55am On Dec 26, 2023
Unlike "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW), Regina's husband never claimed to be a "prophet" and Regina was 18 years old, unlike 6 year old Baby Aisha

Halimaatz:

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by ShoeGetSize: 7:57am On Dec 26, 2023
You mean the aboki version of Jesus which your illiterate child rapist fake "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) copied from the Bible?

Halimaatz:
you got it all wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by SIRTee15: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2023
Halimaatz:
This is another topic entirely, go create a thread for it else where.

So u like as Sokoto people slaughtered n burnt Deborah Samuel because she insulted your prophet?
Has that stopped Nigerians hurling insult at him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Antivirus92(m): 8:42am On Dec 26, 2023
Halimaatz:
you got it all wrong.
indoctrinated terrorist

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by conscienceman4(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2023
We do not fight and kill ignorantly for our God. Rather we pray for them to come to the knowledge of Him for their salvation.
Our God fights for us as well as for Himself.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Despacito1: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2023
How about this, what do you think? Why are you Muslims not talking about it?

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Despacito1: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
Halimaatz:
you got it all wrong.
Show us the real ISSA picture that will come back again as a Muslim since he came before as an Arab or middle easterner. Mind you I am not a religious person.
Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by LadyRosa2(f): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
Halimaatz:

Lol.
A 19 years old lady?
We are talking about Aisha here, who got rammed front and back by a pedophiling prophet of the moon god of Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by Rickmann: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
Halimaatz:

You have wisdom ,my friend.
Pls tell them.
Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by henndukwe18: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
Gadafii:
this is Jesus asking disciples to take up sword or sell their garment to buy one

We have had zionists many years back killing non believers in the name of Christ, s what do you have to say about that?
i think he was referring to a real sword
Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by SIRTee15: 5:21pm On Dec 26, 2023
Halimaatz:

See as u allow the dirty linen of your prophet to be washed in public.
Next time learn to shut up and dont dabble into what u know little or nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
efficiencie:

Na you be the fool here oh. So Jesus na white man? Your mumu na to be continued oh. Jesus wey be middle eastern na e you dey call white man. You say you thank GOD you are not a Christian so which GOD are you thanking?

Is this not your WHITE savior Jesus and his cousin Satan?

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by TakeNigeriaBack: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
ShoeGetSize:

Also, Jesus is neither white nor a man. Even your useless child rapist "prophet" Sex Award Winner (SAW) knew that Jesus is his master.

You need to be careful how you insult the prophet (SAW). If you continue, remember that you can be located and made to face the harsh consequences.

Mohammed is greater than the gay boy Jesus.

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by SIRTee15: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Is this not your WHITE savior Jesus and his cousin Satan?

This has been debunked already. Jesus isn't white.

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
SIRTee15:

This has been debunked already. Jesus isn't white.

Debunked by who? The church has NOT debunked anything.

Go to churches and see the images of WHITE jesus EVERYWHERE.

Until Church debunks, you're just making noise.

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by SIRTee15: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Debunked by who? The church has NOT debunked anything.

Go to churches and see the images of WHITE jesus EVERYWHERE.

Until Church debunks, you're just making noise.

Did u actually read the image I screenshot?

1 Like

Re: Why Aren't The Christians Saying Anything About... by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
SIRTee15:

Did u actually read the image I screenshot?

Yes. But the churches have ACCEPTED WHITE man as their lord and savior.

Until the churches come out and say Jesus is not a WHITE man, there's no debunking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Genesis Of The Super Alpha Male. / Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! / Best Wedding So Far in nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.