Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? (2399 Views)

17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by vivicatee: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2011
HELLO EVERYONE,
AVE NOT BEEN LUCKY WHEN IT COMES TO RELATIONSHIPS, ITS EITHER THE GUY CHEATED ON ME OR I DISCOVERED SOMETHING ABT THE GUY AND CANT LIVE WITH DAT ETC, SO I AVE BEEN ON MY OWN WITHOUT A RELATIONSHIP FOR A WHILE NOW(AFTER ALL THE HEART BREAKS AND DRAMA), AM EVEN SO USE TO THE SINGLE LIFE DAT STARTING ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP WAS BECOMING A PROBLEM. TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT, I MET A GUY WHO WANTS SOMETHING SERIOUS WITH ME, WE AVE SOMETHNGS IN COMMON, THOUGH IT TOOK A WHILE B4 I DECIDED TO GIVE HIM A TRY BUT THE PROBLEM NOW IS I DONT FEEL ANYTHING SPECIAL FOR HIM THOUGH HE'S A NICE PERSON, IF U ARE IN MY SHOE WAT WILL YOU DO??, I SERIOUSLY NEED SUGGESTIONS
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2011
Send him a break-up text. Thatz d new tin in town!
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by Dyt(f): 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2011
y on earth ll u b warmin d bed of a man u claim u feel nottin 4 huh?
well if u lookin at it d later workin ways, check him up, talk wit him, so u both cld mk smth meaninful outta it
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by vivicatee: 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
@sauer , he has done nothing wrong to deserve a break up
@Dyt, hello, no one is warming anyone's bed, besides we just started dating and we are not in the same state
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2011
^if u feel notin for him, why stay in the relationship?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by Dyt(f): 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2011
oh dats d only line u cld pick up frm it yh?
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by row2ray(m): 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2011
its possible to be in a relationship like that, i was in one for a year, eventually though you'll find that the decent thing to do is break up because you'll be short changing yourself and frustrating your partner, trust me, when that happens it doesnt end nice , now im single and still a bit disoriented from the dating thing but hey que sera sera
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2011
Dyt:

oh dats d only line u cld pick up frm it yh?
only dat stood out.
Btw, wit no spice u guys will soon end up apart!
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by iice(f): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2011
If there's nothing, there's nothing. Break up.
Can't date someone i don't feel something for. . .the something can be anything
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2011
@ poster

I understand your situation. It's quite a tough one because apparently there are no good reasons to leave the guy (at least that is what he thinks).

But if I may ask, how long have you been together?
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2011
All i can say is that 'nice
guyz don too sufer 4 gals
hand sef.' Is now time 4
y'all nice guys out there to
start playing by another
different set of rules!!
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by vivicatee: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2011
@michelin89 , just 2weeks old relationship, though some of my friends said am feeling nuffin cos am holding back to my past hurt, while others said feelings will develop as time goes on
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by freecocoa(f): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2011
My dear Op its a waste of time,energy and what have you to stay in a relationship with someone you feel nada for,if its not there, let the young man go,its not a nice thing to lead someone on.
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2011
It's still early. If he's lovable, you'll love him. It may not be the passionate, mind blowing type of love, but definitely you'll grow to appreciate him and even miss him when he "leaves" your radar for some time.

There is love at first sight, at first chat, at first kiss and at first touch. But there is also that which needs time to grow and develop.

If he's nice, you'll learn to appreciate him and cherish him.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by vivicatee: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2011
@michelin89 , FANKS DEARIE, U R THE ONLY ONE DAT COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDS WAT AM SAYING, THIS IS MY FIRST RELATIONSHIP I'LL AVE DAT I WONT AVE DAT GOOSE PIMPLES KINDA FEELING, HE'S A LOVEABLE PERSON AND LOVES ME SO MUCH BUT AVE BEEN HURT SO MUCH IN THE PAST DAT AM WORRIED IF I EVEN AVE THE HEART TO LOVE ANYONE AGAIN
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
I bet sometimes you even doubt him when he tells you he loves you, because you are like: how can he love me when others never did?

But let me tell you. don't forsake the kindness he shows to you. Trust him and start liking him for liking you. Soon you'll also start to like him as you return his affectionate words and actions.

You won't even realize it when you eventually fall in love with him. Because it's not something that happens in a flash, but it's a collection of words, gestures and facts that summed together breed that feeling that you have so much longed for but never had the chance of living to the fullest.

Life is beautiful. you have given so much love to have nothing in return. Now enjoy this precious gift someone else is offering you and do what others have failed to do for you: appreciate him!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by Akanbiedu(m): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2011
Another 'mr. nice" about to bite the dust.
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by omega25red(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2011
poster

like michelin89 said you might want to give it some time to see if any feelings develop but seriously you should already know by the 1st week if you find anything intriguing in the person you are seeing. If you feel nothing for him i suggest you give him his walking papers because there is no reason to continue seeing someone you dont have any feelings for in that way. Anyway only you can decide
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2011
U tired. Leave the young man already! Girls sha. So u were expctin goose pimples! Smh
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by seun0622(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2011
vivicatee:

@michelin89 , FANKS DEARIE, U R THE ONLY ONE DAT COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDS WAT AM SAYING, THIS IS MY FIRST RELATIONSHIP I'LL AVE DAT I WONT AVE DAT GOOSE PIMPLES KINDA FEELING, HE'S A LOVEABLE PERSON AND LOVES ME SO MUCH[b] BUT AVE BEEN HURT SO MUCH IN THE PAST DAT AM WORRIED IF I EVEN AVE THE HEART TO LOVE ANYONE AGAIN[/b]

@ poster

I percieve the bolded is the major reason why you dont want to open up your heart to him.
As long as you know he cares about you, Please give him a chance. Beleive me, this is something that can work with time. most ladies have a heart to love with time especially when the guy in question proves to be kind and nice.
With the description of him you gave here, he seems to be that Mr Nice most ladies dont naturally or instantly get attracted to but you need to give a chance.

Kind regards
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by vivicatee: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2011
@seun0622 and michelin89 , thanks i appreciate
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by tutuwater(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2011
tell guys to stop being nice to ladies but no they wouldn't hear nothing good comes form a nice guy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by vivicatee: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
@tutuwater, pls dnt get me wrong, the problem is from me and not him
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by pleep(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2013
Break up with him in the harshest way possible...guys like this need to be broken in. grin
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by rcruz1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
cry
sauer: Send him a break-up text. Thatz d new tin in town!
Ur right man!
Re: What Will You Do If U Are Dating A Very Nice Guy But U Dont Feel Anything 4 Him? by EejaNla01(m): 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
Nice Guys don suffer.

Op like him atleast for liking you,Gradually you ill be feeling something.

(1) (Reply)

My Lanlord Wife Is Troubling Me / How To Get Your Boyfriend To Pay More Attention To You And Not His Friends / Is This BJ Or Bite ? ( Pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.