Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) (53600 Views)

Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
where did he get the money from? Its important to ask

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Offpoint1: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

No African mother will reject a successful son unless she's a witch.

The joy of every mother is to see her sons progress.

So, a 22 year old 200 level student should be broke and poor in Nigeria?
I bought my first land in 300 level.

This is the problem with Nigerians. The reason police profile a young boy driving a car as yahoo boy.

Young boys are making money without yahoo. Yahoo is not the only means of making money online.

As a student, learn a skill while studying. Don't always depend on your parents.
Stop ranting... The mother wants to know his source of income. Wealth is built, you don't just wake up to millions overnight unless you won a lottery.

There's no way you'll try to sweet talk it, it's a crime money.

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by extol1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
LooneyLester:
This made me remember when I was a fresher in uni, I gifted my ma $500 but she refused saying she no know wetin I do to get that money

I had to lie say I day code before she finally accepted am
Actually, where did you get the money. Say the truth
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Rinoxy: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
MarketDispatch:

The Joy of every mother is to see her son progress legally...so that she can have rest.
School him pls.

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Frontend: 3:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
My mother go question you call his people and my fathers people even people in Lagos if you are not even careful

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Offpoint1: 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Ogbeni, Stop your Unnecessary shalaye. undecided

Do you know much is Land now? sad

Maybe you bought yours 10years ago.

And how does a 22years old Boy make Millions so Quickly?

Simple fact is: Any Young Guy of Below 30years in Nigeria currently,
Who buys a Car and House is a YAHOO boy or Ritualist! undecided

REAL WEALTH takes a 10-15 years Period to Build. sad smiley
Don't that criminal trying to justify nonsense. Wealth is built, you don't just wake up to millions unless you won lottery.

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:

@bolded is very funny.

Where I stay, about 85% of the houses are owed by guys below 30.

You really need to change environment, bro.

seems you are good at making baseless generalisations.

how did you arrive at your "85%"?

what is the occupation of these 85% landlords below 30?

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

This is the problem with Nigerians. The reason police profile a young boy driving a car as yahoo boy.

Young boys are making money without yahoo. Yahoo is not the only means of making money online.

As a student, learn a skill while studying. Don't always depend on your parents.

have you interacted with every African mother both dead and living to have arrived at your conclusion that "No African mother will reject a successful son unless she's a witch"?

pls which work were u doing in 200level that enabled you to buy land?

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by toxtimmy: 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
I no pity you at all... What ever is in front of you honestly you deserve it.

Your mama no even know the kind piking she born.

Zonefree:
Must be skit.

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Emekmart: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
God will bless this woman, she is excellent example of a woman who fear God. Let every parent do the same thing as she has done.

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by wirinet(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

You must be a yahoo boy.
So you want to tell me that a mother would not know her son well enough to know his earning capacity. That she was not aware of the skills he has acquired that can make him a millionaire in such a short time.

If this was abroad, they guy will be arrested and told to bring his tax receipts.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Taich(m): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
Mama de Mama, the boy must explain. God bless you.

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Menclothing: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
This is a good mother source of wealth 1st
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by ellizy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Definition of integrity

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Wuless82(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Says Source of Income Questionable

A certain woman identified as 'Mama Chukwudi' has rejected a car gift offered her by her two hundred level undergraduate son.

In a video seen by 9NEWS NIGERIA, the woman maintained that she sent her son to study and not him to return home barely two years with a car. She maintained that she wasn't convinced that his son hadn't soiled his hands in a bid to make money, and even went ahead to say that she wasn't ready for any explanation from him.

In the long run, she made sure that both her son and the so called Christmas car gift left her.compound to avoid creating funny scenes.

https://9newsng.com/woman-rejects-christmas-car-gift-from-her-200-level-undergraduate-son-photos/

Good one before him go use you for renewal

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by DangoteIvy: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
folake4u:
If this isn't a skit, then her actions are commendable.

My city has "Yahoo Boys Mothers Association" and it is painful to watch.
grin shocked
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by feedthenation(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2023
---the community should ask questions from the hunter who brought home a live cow---this mother understands the dynamics of things in the young guy's life to reject the car gift---

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

You call being a yahoo boy successful? May God help us.

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by delpee(f): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

If he can explain the source of his income, his mother will accept his gift and celebrate him.

A true African mother will not support a wayward child in his corrupt ways.

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Taich(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
folake4u:

Any when they are in majority and you are trying to do right, they will be looking at you like an idiot. Nothing beats legally acquired wealth. One Christmas I saw some senior fraudsters trying to sweet talk my then 100level brother into the "game". I called him later, I mentioned like 5 of my friends that are hustling legitimately and showed him the fraud bros them. I explained the life in details in both lanes, I was happier when I saw his last grades in school. I also try to increase his allowance so as not to be deceived by the hype of dorime.

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by ariesbull: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2023
Igbo people are very decent and straight forward not these people that voted a hooligan that has no parentage ,no certificate no gender and crime ridden

I no call anyone name oooo
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Emeka71(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
Moferere:
Wealth without enterprise undecided
Anyhow sha.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Wuless82(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Says Source of Income Questionable

A certain woman identified as 'Mama Chukwudi' has rejected a car gift offered her by her two hundred level undergraduate son.

In a video seen by 9NEWS NIGERIA, the woman maintained that she sent her son to study and not him to return home barely two years with a car. She maintained that she wasn't convinced that his son hadn't soiled his hands in a bid to make money, and even went ahead to say that she wasn't ready for any explanation from him.

In the long run, she made sure that both her son and the so called Christmas car gift left her.compound to avoid creating funny scenes.

https://9newsng.com/woman-rejects-christmas-car-gift-from-her-200-level-undergraduate-son-photos/

I see the guys colleagues on attacking mode grin grin, if am lying check comments above ☝️☝️

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by mbos: 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
stop fooling yourself ......evil is evil

whether robber, yahooo., kidnapping thuggery

belong to satanic cults.......

al is vanity

Zonefree:
Must be skit.

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Luckysbab: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
folake4u:

😁😁😁

As sad as that so-called association sounds, it's funny.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by ellizy(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

Oga stop disturbing us and confusing us. What business is 200l student doing that the proceeds bought him a car to dashout not to re-invest and with the look of the settings he's not from a golden home.
Legitimate funds are never ever been spent this way...
You said you bought a land, that's understanding but not convincing enough its legitimate...
Fu*k everybody self
I haven't eaten!

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Justiceleague1: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
Mama dey fear o
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Bluntemperor: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

So,this woman don't know her Son well,abi?
It's people like you that found Corruption an end to the means,if indeed the boy in 200- year educational level is 'doing the Skill', as you claimed,then,let him lecture the Mother and save is from salavers .
Like an African Provibes ' what an elderly see while sitting down,a young boy will not be able to see it, even if standing on a ten-storey -building'.

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by dalass(f): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

Look at the yoyo looking yahoo plus guy.

There are women and responsible mothers / fathers who don't look for illicit wealth from their children.

Mine won't take such too from a 200 level student who can't disclose or defend his source off wealth. Before the EFCC will come and parade her like a common criminal for the whole world to see . cool

God bless this woman jare. My make-up artist who has side hustles said she can't even send 10k to her father that he would ask where she got the money. So many upright parents still dey town abeg

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
Stop justifying that d boy has a legit hustle. Maybe his mother has seen that his son doesn't have a good business to buy such car. That's a good move
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by ade4real2016: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
[quote author=Zonefree post=127636623] Must be skit.

As a student, learn a skill while studying. Don't always depend on your parents. [/quote

I never intended to react to your ungodly comments but l felt it might be an avenue to put some senses into ya thick skull...This is what majority of ya guys say, online money... Listen to d voice of wisdom...Repent now n change ya ways before it is too late...Stop wining n dining with d devil...As for d woman,may Almighty Father never desert ya... You're definitely Not one of those gluttonous mothers in town....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rukevwe Vivienne Ohwerhi's Daughter, Efeturi Saleisha Zino's 1st Birthday Photos / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman / Kidnappers Kill Woman As She Begs To Be Killed Instead Of Her Daughter-In-Law

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55