Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

What's The Best Advice On This Matter? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Best Advice On This Matter? (11595 Views)

Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? / What Is Your Best Advice For A First Time Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by Danabu(m): 6:25am On Jan 10
Double0h7:

Damn! But why you gotta make the man out to be some villain? Did you not read the part where he has raised this child? When he was paying school fees and rent did he pocket his money? Small change comes from the deadbeat dad and this father becomes a villain according to you.

Your take is toxic and rather childish. 🤮

Don't mind the foolish kid.
Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by Emperorx: 6:39am On Jan 10
tallfish145:
Is it right for a husband for demand for any money sent to his wife by her ex for the support of a child she got for him,ie the current husband's step child? Worthy to note that the child has been living with them for close to ten years the husband married the mother and has been paying the child school fees and feeding
Yes ofcourse he is not even suppose to remind you this before you do the needful.
Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by warlord24(m): 6:52am On Jan 10
This is why noting go ever make me marry single mother.. abeg Nigeria alone is already stressful.. I cannot coman add to it on my head.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by Juliearth(f): 6:54am On Jan 10
SporaD8:

I don catch you today!!!
Judging from previous comments from your Gender here, I can't believe a lady is capable of this critical thinking - talk true na Man you be!

Smiles, I would take your comment as a compliment. Thank you!
Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by latiephwald(m): 8:15am On Jan 10
See feminist thinking... tongue cry

Osho free is all they want in their life.

Someone who has been taking care of a child from your irresponsible man for over 10yrs is not entitle to the child support from that silly man after10yrs? Hun
Jewessgratitud3:
Demand for the money on what bases? Is he seeking refunds for the money he has spent on her for the past 10 years? I don't understand...

Only a childish man would do such. That kind of man can even encourage his wife to go collect money from other men and give him if he can be indicating interest in money sent by his fellow man to his stepdaughter. He wants to turn the girls father to a moneybag 💰. Some men sha.

It the woman I blame for showing him the money. Since she doesn't have any intention of giving him the money,why show him in the first place?
Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by latiephwald(m): 8:21am On Jan 10
TheWinterBird:
Well, the money is meant for the child and not the husband, therefore he has no right to "demand" it. I reckon he wants to pocket it or use it for his own interests. The money should remain with the mother of the child whom it was sent to; she should decide what should be done with it.
I think this is one of the Gen Z Seun need to create a different forum for cuz they are not fit to be in this kind of Threads.... Your sense of reasoning is extremely low!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by ADURA123(m): 8:27am On Jan 10
The cheapest commodity now in Nigeria is pu**y, i wonder why a man will settle for a second hand when young and fresh little girls can be seen everywhere, that aside.

As a man, if you have been the man doing all the upkeep for ten years and you don't run broke why are you interested in the money coming from the child father? infact are you not worried that, the communication between both is inimical to your marriage? so sorry, if you to train someone else child do it from your heart, currently i have two under my care, i dont know them from anywhere, i am yoruba by tribe, one is igbo and the other is idoma from benue state. i do this for humanity not for any gain.
Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by Ahnii(f): 8:32am On Jan 10
But you settled for a secondhand woman after you left your 1st marriage.

Some of you stinks to high heavens with your hypocrisy.
ADURA123:
The cheapest commodity now in Nigeria is pu**y, i wonder why a man will settle for a second hand when young and fresh little girls can be seen everywhere, that aside.

As a man, if you have been the man doing all the upkeep for ten years and you don't run broke why are you interested in the money coming from the child father? infact are you not worried that, the communication between both is inimical to your marriage? so sorry, if you to train someone else child do it from your heart, currently i have two under my care, i dont know them from anywhere, i am yoruba by tribe, one is igbo and the other is idoma from benue state. i do this for humanity not for any gain.
Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by ADURA123(m): 9:05am On Jan 10
Ahnii:
But you settled for a secondhand woman after you left your 1st marriage.

Some of you stinks to high heavens with your hypocrisy.

I am also available for you, the fund is there to prosecute the course, i wait for your DM, remember your are my crush for long time

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by Ahnii(f): 9:09am On Jan 10
Swerve abeg
ADURA123:

I am also available for you, the fund is there to prosecute the course, i wait for your DM.
Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by Ahnii(f): 9:11am On Jan 10
ADURA123:

I am also available for you, the fund is there to prosecute the course, i wait for your DM, remember your are my crush for long time
You wish!
Your level of punchline is extremely low.
Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by ADURA123(m): 9:56am On Jan 10
Ahnii:

You wish!
Your level of punchline is extremely low.

Calm down babes, we aren't quarreling, is a simple request, i will do it from my end.
Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by Myer(m): 11:50am On Jan 10
tallfish145:
Is it right for a husband for demand for any money sent to his wife by her ex for the support of a child she got for him,ie the current husband's step child? Worthy to note that the child has been living with them for close to ten years the husband married the mother and has been paying the child school fees and feeding
This is dependent on many factors;

1. Is he and his wife born-again?
2. Is there no other means of help except the ex?
3. Is there a good matured relationship between the husband and the wife's ex?
4. It is a door you don't want to open because any thing else can burst through that door.

But if there's maturity with the 3 parties involved and boundaries properly set, it is okay in exceptional cases for the sake of the child involved.
Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by Perocom(m): 1:21pm On Jan 10
tallfish145:

Since the man has been caring for this child with his own money all these years, courtesy demands that the woman should present the money sent to her to husband and say, see ooo the father of this child sent this money to support you in taking care of his child. It is common sense and not something to argue too much, that money may not even be enough to care for the child for another 10yrs. And women being what they are, may want to start taking advantage of using the money for herself and then wanting her husband to continue spending his money as usualon the child. Abeg that money should go the man.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:12pm On Jan 10
tallfish145:
Like how much are we talking about here.??

E reach N100k.??
Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by Ahnii(f): 5:16pm On Jan 10
Feck off
ADURA123:

Calm down babes, we aren't quarreling, is a simple request, i will do it from my end.
Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by Ahnii(f): 5:59pm On Jan 10
Can you please quit this stupidity of yours?must you send pm?
Oga kindly quit this madness?
ADURA123:

Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by omooba969(m): 10:29pm On Jan 10
warlord24:
This is why nothing go ever make me marry single mother. abeg Nigeria alone is already stressful.. I cannot coman add to it on my head.

There's nothing wrong with settling down with a single mum, I mean one that's sensible.
Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by omooba969(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10
worldclass68:
That's why one shouldn't marry a single mother no matter what!!! To avoid all these nonsense scenarios.

Settling down with a single mum isn't the problem here, it's how these individuals are conducting themselves.
Re: What's The Best Advice On This Matter? by ADURA123(m): 7:44am On Jan 11
Ahnii:
Can you please quit this stupidity of yours?must you send pm?
Oga kindly quit this madness?

Are you offended? I am sorry, how are you this morning?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone / My Daughter Caught t Us Having Sex Plz Help / Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.