Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? (42608 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Xylon: 12:06am On Dec 31, 2023
FeliciaOja:

I just don't get how a football make guys lose their minds.. sometimes I feel it is satanic
grin grin You ain't see nothing yet. Arsenal is synonymous to Heartbreak. If you can't compromise and put up with that bad side. Just better run oo.. But, If he's serious on changing his attitude, give him a second chance.
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by ericmor: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

Have you ever seen we're two fans of a team fight after losing a match? Instead they blame one player or the coach. If the girl really love him, she should support the same team with him and discuss football with him to calm him down when they loose.

You are new in the game. They fight and even killed self. One Chelsea fan stab the other to death after watching a match Chelsea lost and also some years back, an arsenal fan stab another arsenal fan to death why arguing about the team performance. Fans of the same club argue pretty well because most of the fans in Nigeria here don't really know about football, they are just doing follow follow. That guy is not mature enough so all that you said is just an excuse because I don't know why you have to pass your aggression to others all because your team lost a game. You can feel bad and down but to start fighting people for your lost is childish
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by boxypane(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
Arsenal don lose again o

1 Like

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by boxypane(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
ezegenigbonine:

Abi buzu
Arsenal has lost again
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by Chimezie198(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
OP, come and give us update. How is your Arsenal boyfriend feeling right now?

I hope he hasn't fallen into depression again?

Run oooooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by SultanOfAbia: 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Chimezie198:
OP, come and give us update. How is your Arsenal boyfriend feeling right now?

I hope he hasn't fallen into depression again?

Run oooooo!!!
The guy go beat am black and blue😂😂
Re: Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? by yahoodetector: 9:40am On Jan 01
FeliciaOja:
I meet him July this year, everything about him is cool. My only worry is his fanatical support for arsenal which I consider the worst club on earth.

He keeps disturbing me of how his club will win the league, but whenever they lose he becomes super depressed and aggressive.

We have talked about this many times and he has sworn to change.
But this night he came back very late and was making so much noise, shouting and yelling
Then I googled scores and saw that his club lost today

I can't take it anymore
He is not the first guy I have dated that loved football. His own is that when his club loss it affects him very bad.

I have even suggested he should stop supporting arsenal but he won't listen.
After this night rubbish he just displayed I'm thinking of calling it quits.

Am I overreacting??

Op how far? This one Fulham dissected Arsenal yesterday...I hope you are in a safe distance from that guy?

Have you broken up with him? Chai...if yes...na double painment for am o grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video) / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Lagos Girl With Big Boobs Opens It For All To See – More Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.