Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) (38709 Views)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State / Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by BABANGBALI: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
Akeredolu’s igbo wife is the reason for the resentment shown at the event.

Rather than mourning , the whole of Ondo State celebrated his demise just because of the evil perpetrated by the wife during the man’s tenure as Governor. The deceased family too is not happy with the wife.

The lesson here is that men should learn how to put their wives in check!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Exceed15: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Abegii make una free am joor. Akeredolu family are more wicked. They hastened this man's death just because of mere material things.( power, fame, money, relevance etc
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Exceed15: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
God1000:
Too bad, his behavior wasn't good

You re just too emotional. What about his wife & son who hastened his death by packaging a man whose health was deteriorating just for power.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Exceed15: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

Because he's the new governor so his inauguration should be disrespectful to the late governor? The news didn't even reach 12 hours when he was sworn in. But I'm not surprised, for black people, power and money is everything to them. That's why u enjoy getting disrespect by people with powe n money. That's the only thing you guys see in this life. No wonder celebrities will disrespect your parents and you are still happy. I don't eve blame rema for that line people are not happy about, because that's the only thing you people care about. Have some respect for yourself outside powe n money. You are a human being, blessed by God, don't belittle yourself and turn yourself to a less human over money. It's dishonourable

Oga Constitution says the deputy takes over immediately the demise of a sitting governor.. u r just too emotional .. which one be e never 12hrs ..

1 Like

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Ikaeniyan0: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
dumbo
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by WhereMyLoud: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
Let the dead bury the dead oga.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by surgical: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
YoungLionken:
You guys should let this nigga breath please sad! I know you guys won't rest until you find a fault in him, to crucify him. He's not the first person to inherit a relinquished seat angry!!

With the hell he went through in the hands of his late predecessor and wife, he's even too nice to have honoured the man this long. Just imagine same scenario with Obaseki and Phillip...
you are like the man, cold hearted
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by UncleKoboko: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
lexy2014:
how did he rejoice and dance?

what is the treacherous act you are referring to?
Or deh
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by lexy2014: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Or deh

1. how did he rejoice and dance?

2. what is the treacherous act you are referring to?
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by NemoDatQuod(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
Insensitive indeed!
What will you then call the millions who have died in that State from corruption for the last 30 years, corruption spearheaded and engineered by each and everyone of the Governors who have ever governed that State? Hmm! This is just a disagreement amongst thieves and the worst types of thieves. Thieves who steal money from millions of poor people, steal their dreams, hopes and ambitions, force them to watch their children go hungry, get the type of education that foists illiteracy on their children and turn them into armed robbers, area boys(agbero and alaye) and never do wells in life? Young people who do everything society demands of them, yet they do not see a single benefit. You tell them to go to school and work hard, they go to school ( primary, secondary and university) and they work very hard at it, only to come out and in their thirties and forties they still haven't found a job or given access to venture capital for simple things like Agriculture at near non-interest rates. I hear interest rate for loans in that country is in the thirties. What a shame. Those who have jobs are paid N100K a month if they are fortunate, so that they will continue to perpetuate poverty and illiteracy from generation to generation( dirty face me I face you rooms, poor schools for their kids, etc). Can you afford to pay for quality education for your child with hundred thousand a month as earnings? Have you even eaten and taken care of yourself alone with that amount? while their overlords and their children continue to fly in private jets and First Class to destination weddings or just "weekend things"( Paris on Friday evening and then on to Germany on Saturday and back to Nigeria on Sunday evening, on the suffering of poor men and women in that country, while using mediocre businesses as a facade).

This is a disagreement between Alibaba and his forty thieves. Let the new Governor celebrate as he likes. It will not provide food or hope to the hungry widow with three children (or whatever number) who as we chat shit here, does not know where her evening meal and that of her kids will come from.

Let them all keep dying and fighting each other at a faster rate. If you do not celebrate their deaths or quarrels amongst themselves, then you are one of them, either a thief at whatever you do for a living or just a plain slowpoke who has outsourced his or her brain. Don't tell me we should respect the dead. You are free to respect the person who murders your entire family. You are entitled to do that, just as I am entitled to call down evil on every single person who has ever ruled that country and stolen a dime from it. I call down evil on each of them, regardless of their tribe or State. There are tens of millions of parents, brothers, sisters, grandmothers and grandfathers who will still be alive today if not for them. May they perish and never be seen on this earth ever again. At least we each know that God will not resurrect the wicked.

If a poor man comes into your store and steals a loaf of bread, you will be the first to shout "ole" and you will run after him with all your strength, capture him with help from other Nigerians. Then you guys will happily burn him to death with tire, even without recourse to the Law. But if the thief is your elected officials, who are doing real evil against you( and not a hungry poor man stealing a loaf of bread because of hunger) and will continue to not just steal a common a loaf of bread ( something that will not even scratch your pocket), but they have been stealing your lives and your future, you will hail them and when they die you will RIP(Stupid words on themselves) them and you will cry and weep that the person who stole your life is dead and you will even visit his family to give your condolence. I hope as you visit that you also make out time to see how well their children look and how authoritative they are ( I hear a daughter ORDERED journalists out of the family home, not even the mother but a well fed, well educated daughter who must have gone to an elite university abroad with your money while you make do with "Ayola comprehensive community school" or whatever wretched name given to the wretched place you called school)These are children of human beings like yourself. The difference is that their father and or mother have stolen you blind.

I can't come home to my own country because that will be taking an unmitigated risk( very high probability of risk of death or injury and an equally very high possibility of same), because of these criminals in power across the country.

"Don lemono" you (as the great South African writer, Wilbur Smith, will say)for disturbing my day with this rubbish on insensitivity.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Myhusband:
igbokoda, ilaje area of ondo state no dey send anybody o

once assisted someone from that area, when things had a stop and I seek help, omo she no even look my side, similar character with this deputy

I have had ilaje friends and currently have one. All of them aren't like that.

but the bone of contention here is, he's now the gov of ondo state
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jayboi:
If the guy comes out to apologise, I think it should calm all worries. But he needed to do that because of the nature of things in this country. The man no wan dull himself o. Dem fit go bring speaker and swear him in. Heaven will not fall so he had to act fast. Tho highly unethical but necessary.
He will still win their primaries no matter what. Those saying APC won't field him are just fooling themselves. All needed is for him to cut a deal with PBAT and that all. APC no dey take power de joke.

Tinubu is one man without conscience. I know they will both strike a deal and he will do 2 more terms lol
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Houseontherock1: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
gracealonev:
I don’t think his prompt swearing-in should be a problem because, there mustn't be a vacuum, ordinarily. However, it appears the man has the attitude of a conqueror in the current circumstance. He might be one of those who don't know how to manage success.
He sure doesn't!
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Myer(m): 6:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
OndoEyes:

It was needed to rejoice and dance on the same day his boss just died? Aiyedatiwa was nothing before Aketi brought him to contest with him and this is how he repaid him. Nothing can justify this treacherous act
This statement alone shows why God vindicated Aiyedatiwa. How can you say he was nothing before Rotimi Akeredolu picked him as his running mate?

Some of you seem so disconnected from spiritual realities that one doesn't even know where to begin from.

God rejected Rotimi and honored Aiyedatiwa. Know this and know peace.
You should be more curious why God would reject Akeredolu.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by 547muhammed: 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
Reading...Reading......
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Coolgent(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
OndoEyes:
The Display of Insensitivity at Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Cromagnon: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
OndoEyes:

It was needed to rejoice and dance on the same day his boss just died? Aiyedatiwa was nothing before Aketi brought him to contest with him and this is how he repaid him. Nothing can justify this treacherous act
Why did ake associate with nothing's? Was he himself a something before somebody made him a governor?
Why one should do well while alive or in power if you want flowers when you're no more
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Temi2468: 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're always attacking this man. You need to move on, he's now the governor of Ondo state.

Thank you o.

I know the many insensitive things Aketi did to us.

I know how many staffs in RUGIPO died because of his insensitivity to paying their almost 17months salary. Many old men died during that time.

I know how many months he was owing us until the first time he made Aiyedatiwa acting and Aiyedatiwa started clearing the backlog.

I know what he said when he increased AAUA School Fees and youths protested in Akure. Parents went to Alagbaka to beg him. He refused. He said the fees can't buy him a pair of shoes.

I know how Akure mother and child died after he took power from Mimiko.

I know how he stopped free shuttle buses that was making life easy for us by Mimiko when he took power.

Let me stop here. There are many more to say.

The dead suddenly become innocent and their past forgotten and forgiven in Africa. angry

RIP to him.
But, let's have a breather please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Temi2468: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Myer:

This statement alone shows why God vindicated Aiyedatiwa. How can you say he was nothing before Rotimi Akeredolu picked him as his running mate?

Some of you seem so disconnected from spiritual realities that one doesn't even know where to begin from.

God rejected Rotimi and honored Aiyedatiwa. Know this and know peace.
You should be more curious why God would reject Akeredolu.

Thank you jare.

We have bunch of sensationalism here.

I know how much I suffered under Aketi and started praying for God to bring in relief and remove unrepentant bad leaders.

I never wished him death, but my desire was for 2024 to come fast so that he could leave the scene.

I know how people suffered because of his insensitivity to salary issues from health to education sectors. Many died! Who heard of them? I know of RUGIPO staff who died just because they couldn't afford money to go to the hospital because of 15 month salary owed by Aketi.

People seem to mourn with politicians and pour their empathy out of hypocrisy. Who mourned with the families of the ones he killed?

1 Like

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Walz001: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
OndoEyes:

I dont have much to say but ask few members that comment negatively

If you are the deputy Governor wont you take the seat
Or have you forgotten about Jonathan

We need to think deeply before we give our comment
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
Exceed15:

Oga Constitution says the deputy takes over immediately the demise of a sitting governor.. u r just too emotional .. which one be e never 12hrs ..
Uncle where did anyone say he shouldn't be sworn in? We are saying the jubilation is not necessary for the respect of the death
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Deblow: 2:40am On Dec 30, 2023
vowiski:
It was needed, because Aketi and his family almost rubbished the former Dep. Governor.

If things went as they ought to be, I doubt this would have happened

It was never needed! Regardless of whatever Ayedatiwa purportedly passed through, he should have remembered the fact that he became the deputy governor in the first instance at the behest of Aketi. Besides, it is a life we are talking about here, and the state is still mourning. He should have at worse, do what the Yoruba will refer to as "ojú ayé" and observe a minute silence among other solemn and mourning signs for the departed soul. All merry making should have been physically banned.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Sunday2021: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
OndoEyes:

talking rubbish! If it was you what will you do? When Yar'adua die many of the southerners were celebrating. When Yakowa die many Muslims in Kaduna celebrate it.
Pls let the new governor work for his people, stop bringing rubbish here.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Sunday2021: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
OndoEyes:

you that was something, why were you not picked?
Do you know that it was buhari that ensure Aketi becomes governor even when Tinubu was against it?
The same Aketi speak bad of Yar'adua when he was sick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giant Elephant Recognizes Nigerian Soldiers In The Forest,Bows Down To Them.PICS / Policeman Beaten Up In Oyo State For Allegedly Causing Accident (Photos) / Dino Melaye Welcomes New Baby "Latest Melaye" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.