Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos (18146 Views)

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos / VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Austineva(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
They collude !!! THEY COLLUDE !!! cool
By TY Danjuma
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

The picture you posted shows that insecurity has been a menace in Nigeria since democracy took over.

This is not about defending the current and it shouldn’t be about justifying why your candidate should have won. Every year it happens, opposition turn it to politics when people are dying.

Are we interested in the politics or interested in finding a solution.
As for my me, my interest is for the killers to be found and burnt to ashes with their family and entire lineage be wiped out surface of the earth. I hate forgiveness, I’d rather choose to watch my enemies die and burn than forgive them

how does the picture show "that insecurity has been a menace in Nigeria since democracy took over?

what did Tinubu say was the solution to the insecurity that you say "has been a menace in Nigeria since democracy took over"?
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by gidjah(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
This is the bare truth.If you stay along that axis, one would notice the very high population of fulanis up the plateau.thier population is enough to wanna scare you if you are not used to their presence
and particularly if you have bad mind set against them.The jos people have absorbed them so much that they have LGA to them selves an wish to start having senators and the likes...this is what the Hausa man wants al over the North and eventually in Nigeria.Virtually all the Hausa leaders in d north want taraba ,jos and the likes either wiped off the radar or converted into Islamic caliphate.
SalamRushdie:
This clearly northern govt backed attacks and it's very clear
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Omoawoke: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
lexy2014:

very good. so which "Technology should have been deployed to solve this menace once and for all"?

I’m not a security expert. But tracking funds the movements of funds, phone calls, messages, using cctvs footages, creating help lines and emergency calls and responses etc
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Austineva(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
iwaeda:

The earliest everyone is FREE to defend himself/ herself, the better and peaceful for us all. grin grin grin grin
And you be the first to call them terrorists just as u tagged Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa, Ipob and Esn. You all are hypocrites
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by LooneyLester: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
Retaliation will be bloody inshallah

Get ready my Muslim brothers

We shall slaughter every ape and cleanse Nigeria of degeneracy
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Omoawoke: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
lexy2014:

how does the picture show "that insecurity has been a menace in Nigeria since democracy took over?

what did Tinubu say was the solution to the insecurity that you say "has been a menace in Nigeria since democracy took over"?

I’m not in position to teach you how to read and understand. You are probably where you are because of your low comprehension
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by YourKarma: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

Not only plateau, benue should do the same.
It is better to die with your enemies than let your enemies kill you and go scott free.
Even if na one u kill, kill those fvking bastards. Take the war to them. Stop preaching love and peace. Take war to them

Let them stay and keep waiting for the useless government to save them. Daft lots.
These fulanis tried this nonsense in my mom's LGA in Abia state, they entered a farm and attacked a man working there. The youths mobilized the very next day and attacked them at their camp in the bush and dislodged them. This is what these people should be doing instead of waiting to be butchered. That's why you hardly hear of this nonsense in Igbo land; we don't allow anyone intimidate us
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by lexy2014: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

I’m not a security expert. But tracking funds the movements of funds, phone calls, messages, using cctvs footages, creating help lines and emergency calls and responses etc

if you are not a security expert, how then did you arrive at this conclusions and the highlighted above?

Omoawoke:

Technology should have been deployed to solve this menace once and for all

Omoawoke:

America is strong today because of technology. They have advanced data analytics tools and AI that picks patterns and analyze potential terrorist attacks, they can track movement of funds and people related to security threats. They have drones eyc. We aren’t even going to need those advanced tech.
Basic technology like phone tracking, drones and cameras can go a long way in tracking this killers and their sponsors

what is preventing the implementation of the highlighted in Nigeria?
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Austineva(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
The state and federal governments are watching as the massacre continues. These people should arm and protect themselves or else, they get wiped off entirely.
Just as East did And you all tagged them terrorists. Is that not double standard and hypocrisy?
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by lexy2014: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

I’m not in position to teach you how to read and understand. You are probably where you are because of your low comprehension

where am I?

are you where you are because of your "high comprehension"? if you are then you should not have difficulties answering these two simple questions.

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Austineva(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
leisuretym:
The plateau people should defend themselves
Hope you won't tag them terrorists just as u tagged Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa, Ipob and Esn?
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Austineva(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ykc2:
I will rather stay home on Mondays than been Been killed by bandits, even kwara state is been terrorised by bandits,
God bless you brother
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Austineva(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
Starboytwo:
Nothing will make me not have a gun in that place.

Maybe I'd die later, but not until I empty my cartridge.

Tired of these kind of news.
So, you have accepted to be a terrorist like, Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and Esn, Ipob? Las Las una brain must function by fire by force
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by LONEWOLFJOHN: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ireportlive:
sad

Land grabbers marauders

FG needs to order Nigerian Air force to lunch Arial attacks on people camping in forest

They plan attacks from forest, lunch attacks, clear villages and move-in with their cattles as new settlement

the federal government are very useless
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Austineva(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
ezechi24:
What are the people of plateau doing.
cos they don't want to be call terrorists like the Igbos
God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless Simon Ekpa
God bless all Biafrans

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by OyinO: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2023
Defend your survival and existence before they wipe you out of existence. Don't be dumb! If you don't stand and fight, you'll die. If you stand and fight, you'll still die but it's better to die fighting rather than having the hands tied behind one's back.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Starboytwo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
Austineva:
So, you have accepted to be a terrorist like, Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and Esn, Ipob? Las Las una brain must function by fire by force
atleast, ipob, Simon Ekpa, kanu etc have a mission and modus operandi and a face.

These ones are formless, is it Jihad? Is it to steal lifestock and goods? Is it for sport and fun? Do they want or need money? Person collect their wife/babe?

Defend yourself is the only option.

1 Like

Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by smileyoo: 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
when will Nigerians Wake up and face reality ?
we have a functional government in place, we have armed forces receiving monthly salary, yet these terrorists devout enough time, to kill innocent citizens and destroy communities unchallenged, even after the mayhem, no single arrest, no single prosecution of the culprits, and the evil circle continue. then something is wrong with the government that doesn't value the lives of the citizens.
Hence the government can no longer protect the lives of Nigerians, this same government must not fight against self defense by Nigerians, like they did and crushed ESN vigilante of the south east region.
Nigerians defend yourselves, in the voice of Ty danjuma.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Mrexcell(m): 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
The apc govt can't claim they don't know where these bloodthirsty fulani terrorists hibernate from the only permanent solution to all these unending unnecessary bloodletting still remains either division or restructuring Nigeria any other thing will just be window dressing.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Austineva(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
Starboytwo:
atleast, ipob, Simon Ekpa, kanu etc have a mission and modus operandi and a face.

These ones are formless, is it Jihad? Is it to steal lifestock and goods? Is it for sport and fun? Do they want or need money? Person collect their wife/babe?

Defend yourself is the only option.
I'm telling you, God bless you brother
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Austineva(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Sorry to ask this question, but the way Fulanis come and kill Plateau people freely leads me to wonder whether there are really men from Plateau State. You guys are becoming a shame of what men should do and be in defense of their Father land. Its a disgrace how you allow migrant criminals like Fulanis to invade your communities and massacre your people like sacrificial lamb. Plateau men need to wake up and be men.
like Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa, Esn, Ipob and Igbos or they there still terrorists? Or Has Igbos, Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa, Esn, Ipob bn vindicated? You must answer that question
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Austineva(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
foleskay:
But plateau youths look strong a d agile in my thinking,I met some of then during my nysc days. Why are they allowing bandits to kill them like fowls.. By now every village in those areas shud hv armed militia who will defend the communities. They shudnt wait on govt,if not those fulanis will exterminate them.

They shud take the fight to those bandits in their enclave and return the fire to them in double folds. Don't allow your enemy to close u down at home..always be on d counter offensive. WTF is happening to these naive plateau youths for God sake. Get guns in d black market and defend ur women and land. angry angry
oh! But you can't say the same of the Igbos, Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa, Biafran Liberation Army. Is that not hypocrisy?
Or has Igbos, Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa bn vindicated? You must answer that question
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by wolexade2018: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
Very disgusting element
MadamExcellency:

You and APC called out Goodluck Jonathan for every carnage done by Bokoharam during his presidency and were in fact the mouthpiece of the terrorist group making Nairaland autocorrect Janjawêed to "Supporters of APC". You are a hypocrite and a disgusting one at that.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by hstar: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
sweetjohn:
Like what one oyobo man said in youtube. For peace to reign in this world, Islam needs to be extaminated
Can you please refer me to the man channel
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by eldoradoxx: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
Austineva:
like Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa, Esn, Ipob and Igbos or they there still terrorists? Or Has Igbos, Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa, Esn, Ipob bn vindicated? You must answer that question
I don't know where to place the misconcieved questions you misdirected to me. Ask igbos, Ipob, simon ekpa, esn and etc. I am not one of those listed in your question.
But come to think of it, what has the people u listed there got to do with the call for Plateau men to rise and defend their people from annihilation in the hands of marauding Fulani terrorists
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Lovenorth: 4:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
Massiveglory:
The plateau people should go hire some Israelis or send some of your young men and women to Israel for training.
Na dem sabi the code to deal with this nuisance
I wonder how they managed to killed Jesus
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by Free2Fly: 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

I am trying not to swear for you destiny. I’m holding myself really hard not to curse the shit out of your father and mother.
People are dying bro, what matters to you is Tinubu vs Obi argument?
Can you for once leave this out of the argument and save it for another topic. I’m surprised that you seem to derive pleasure in this, same plateau that voted for your messiah Peter Obi. What kind of animal are you?
If you can’t do yourself a favor and browse the Fulani crisis that has been going on for years before you were born, then don’t blame me for your stupidity in 2023

You're very stupid for bringing my parents into this. Despicable, hypocritical and cunning creatures!

You took a useless decision that has put people's lives into jeopardy and you still haven't been able to link it with what's happening to the Christian minorities in the north today. That shows you either have no brains or you're a hypocr!te as you guys have always been.

What was the frequency of these attacks when Jonathan, a Christian, was there?? Compare that with what was obtainable under the jihadic Buhari and now under the present m-m ticket.

If you were a member of an Islamic terror group in the Nigeria(let me assume you're not one), and the president is a muslim, Vp muslim, NSA muslim, Minister of interior muslim, Chief of army staff muslim, IGP muslim, DSS boss muslim, Civil defense boss muslim, CJN muslim, AGF muslim, Foreign minister muslim, UN representative muslim, etc, etc, etc, wouldn't you be emboldened to carry out more acts of terrorism knowing fully well you would be protected and there would be no justice for your non-muslim victims?? Who would punish you considering how naturally biased muslims are when dealing with nkn members? Who would give your non muslim victims justice? The AGF who's a muslim, the CJN who's also a muslim, same as the perpetrators??

You idiots can keep running away from the truth, but know that it won't help anyone, including you.
There's no developed country with these levels of primitive religiously motivated attacks and massacres. And there's also no developed country where there's total absence of justice.
All of us will be tied down in this non progressive, undeveloped entity with no clear victor, in case you don't know.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by UNDFTD: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2023
Welcome to your One Nigeria! This is just the beginning. Your One Nigeria is working exactly the way it was designed and that's to fail. I usually do NOT pray for my enemies but I will do it this time around. I pray that for all those who want Nigeria to remain as one country, "May Nigeria happen to you and your family, Amen!"
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by JoeEeL(m): 4:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Only God knows who and what's behind all these bandits and Boko Haram attacks. Oh Lord help us in this country

God is not helping anybody

Fight and defend ur land. Simple and short.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by JoeEeL(m): 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ykc2:
I will rather stay home on Mondays than been Been killed by bandits, even kwara state is been terrorised by bandits,

Remember how they used to laugh at u guys? Saying u pple are jobless and ure tanking ur economy?

Ok na, what is happening in Plateau now must be good economy.
Re: Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos by chopnaira: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
lexy2014:

which technology is that?
Perhaps GPS, drone, heat detection e.t.c. those killer herdsmen hide in the forest. Operate, then return to those forest, or best thing the country should just split along tribal lines.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Attack PDP Members In Osun, Monarch Fumes / Appeal Court Acquits Raymond Dokpesi & His Firm, Daar Investment (Photos) / Governor Wike Commissions More Projects In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.