Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,991 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

I Quickly Comot Her Pant Carry My Big Prick Knack Am - - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Quickly Comot Her Pant Carry My Big Prick Knack Am - (4308 Views)

She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Quickly Comot Her Pant Carry My Big Prick Knack Am - by Rexymania(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
Fool talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Quickly Comot Her Pant Carry My Big Prick Knack Am - by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
Balablue64:
She said balablue what is this i say big bazuka, she say why is it black like charcoal i said na God.
She say she cannot take it i said lie down there now, she said wait i wozz am next thing i rushed am on top bed, gidi gidi pin down, comot her skirt,
She said i shy, i no reply am, i use one hand cut her pant.
I Spread her leg, carry holy olive oil massage my big bazuka, massage am, massage am, rub am
Secure her hands take control, carry my big bazuka push am inside she said " Asalamalekum, warabuhakatarab Insha Allah!"
First stroke the pussy tight, she said "In the Mighty name of Jesus"!
2nd stroke the pussy come creamy, she said "No god like Allah!"
Final stroke she said "Jesus the son of mary and Joseph" i now release inside.
Carry 2k throway for her.
Wipe my bazuka with tissue, open the door for am.

seanwilliam grin grin grin
Re: I Quickly Comot Her Pant Carry My Big Prick Knack Am - by seanwilliam(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

seanwilliam grin grin grin

Evidence no Dey. Make e drop pic then tag me make I do the needful grin
Re: I Quickly Comot Her Pant Carry My Big Prick Knack Am - by Illegal1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
omoh.........no kind rubbish person no go read for nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Quickly Comot Her Pant Carry My Big Prick Knack Am - by Omoawoke: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
grin grin

Who let mad man out

1 Like

Re: I Quickly Comot Her Pant Carry My Big Prick Knack Am - by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
seanwilliam:

Evidence no Dey. Make e drop pic then tag me make I do the needful grin

grin grin grin
Na how e take siddon form that thing from head na hin dey laugh me. Mad people full this country grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Quickly Comot Her Pant Carry My Big Prick Knack Am - by wiseone28: 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
Balablue64:
She said balablue what is this i say big bazuka, she say why is it black like charcoal i said na God.
She say she cannot take it i said lie down there now, she said wait i wozz am next thing i rushed am on top bed, gidi gidi pin down, comot her skirt,
She said i shy, i no reply am, i use one hand cut her pant.
I Spread her leg, carry holy olive oil massage my big bazuka, massage am, massage am, rub am
Secure her hands take control, carry my big bazuka push am inside she said " Asalamalekum, warabuhakatarab Insha Allah!"
First stroke the pussy tight, she said "In the Mighty name of Jesus"!
2nd stroke the pussy come creamy, she said "No god like Allah!"
Final stroke she said "Jesus the son of mary and Joseph" i now release inside.
Carry 2k throway for her.
Wipe my bazuka with tissue, open the door for am.

1 Like

Re: I Quickly Comot Her Pant Carry My Big Prick Knack Am - by FuckingNaira: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
Chop knucle. . .
Na man you be. Op call the mods to push it to front page
Re: I Quickly Comot Her Pant Carry My Big Prick Knack Am - by LikeAking: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
Obainoman6:

Your father's first words to you this morning.

😔😔😔😔
Re: I Quickly Comot Her Pant Carry My Big Prick Knack Am - by 249morohundiya: 10:19am On Dec 30, 2023
DD...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Suffer And Women Don't (photos) / My Girlfriend Lies A Lot / What Does It Mean If A Man Stares At You After Speaking to a group of people?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.